Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Vote_lcapWeekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Voting_barWeekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Vote_lcapWeekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Voting_barWeekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest stereo quad louisiana chef broken drive world records globe 80inches crzyblondgrl crank build songs disc pics 2010 Johncarr finals kyle silence state Audiopipe record dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Empty
PostSubject: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Let me start by saying that i was out of line on a few things... Im not going to list them all .... But anyone reading this weekend knows what was said here and there... I also came on later sat and publically appologized to Rob Rice and then through pm's did the same to gary biggs and mark... I also sent a simmer down or settle down pm to Gary knox. obviously i pisssed him off the worst.. In trying to patch or keep of forum i send him a pm .. I dont think he is still to pretty happy with JImbo....

Now Gary Knox i will say i was in the wrong and should not have said a few things but yet so were you ... You said the things you did to get a rise out of me just like i would have gotten out of you if i said the pants comment about you and another person... As far as the Bitchh comment well yes i went to far....

Now in reponce you sent me a pm saying you wouldn't forgive and thats understandable i tried to sqaush it... Then you followed it up bye sating publically appologize and it might save my asss... Well sir i will appologize because i was out of line but PLEASE dont see it as a weakness OR THAT IM SAVING MY ASS.... NOPE I HAVE NOOOOOOOO FEAR OF THAT.. if you feel you need to teach me a lesson thats fine teach away I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM YOU.... But i will come on here and say what i need to on this isssue . I cant help it if you feel the need to go to blows over this petty shhit..

Again sorry your still so sore that you wont relieze we all you and i and the others were being childish on how we handled it... And if doing it your way is the only way to handle it ... Then so be it.. I tried to work it out with ya. Even offered to just burn one instead and NOTHING. Just know im still in the forgiving mood and that wont change but just please be sure you want to go this route before you approach me with it at Finals..... Not threat only a warning that i will not just stand there.

This was not meant to start more just to show im man enough to appologize toyou all .... I KNOW I WAS IN THE WRONG... Hell i usually am . As far as the Chris p deal what happpens happens and well hope you guys figure it all out....

If there is any way to Make you less angry Gary Knox i will see what i can do. If not hell i tried ppppls
Back to top Go down
gary knox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks JIMBO i think!!! Lets all not worry about each other and let this go away1!! AS for PATE he will allways be are BIAAAAAAATCH
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

No really im giving you an honest appology, sounds good to me!!!!!!!! I need to worry about myself and all i got to do before finals... Pate a grown man , and i dont need to be in his bidness.

And my offer to chill and burn one is always open. I would say a beer but im a lightweight on drinking . And i sent you another pm before i had posted this. So that is a old one wasn't mean just sent before this thread though, so you are aware of it.
Back to top Go down
gary knox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I never got the pm so its all good!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm

While you are in the mood to apologize Jimbo. I feel you owe me an apology. Why? I really don't know. I just want to burn one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am

jkrob21 wrote:
While you are in the mood to apologize Jimbo. I feel you owe me an apology. Why? I really don't know. I just want to burn one. Very Happy

cheers im sorry bro i will bring make up material ... But it may be a weekend long appology if thats kewl.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others   Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend topic of one seat.... To Rob,Gary and others
Page 1 of 1