Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Voting_barquad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Voting_barquad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest chef crzyblondgrl records louisiana finals Audiopipe pics 2010 state kyle world drive disc build Johncarr songs quad globe silence broken dollar stereo 80inches record crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!

Go down 
+12
AudioAnonymous
la2lvtom
Alan
jmanjr82
slumpinhonda
cody08
ibbangin
Sampsonite
scionsoloxb
idbl_fanatic
quad box
Twisted Image
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

What did you do at the first show in CA that you were gonna show the world what quad was made of?

Anything even close to a 150 out of the port? lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:
lol like I said quad isnt going to quit, dude is going to run his mouth to be right, dude cant be wrong has an excuse for everything and hasnt done crap at finals, just give excuses truth is quad your the excuse, poor excuse that waste everyones times with your lies that simple. You talk crap to everyone that calls you, news flash dude we all know your full of crap deal with it, like I said put up or shut up at finals. You said you traveled all the damn miles with no money over 4000 to be exact, but now you can get money to go to finals? What the hell was the purpose of spending money you didnt have to get get points traveling over 4000 miles then? Oh thats right it doesnt make a lick of sense just give it up....
don't know how i am lossing you ??? you must have A.D.D??? STILL WAITING ON YOU TO SHOW WERE I TALKED ABOUT DOING SOME BIG NUMBER AT THE SHOW??? seems like your full of Lies to me??? and if you don't know i am planning on doing both orgs at finals not one, and the plan is to take two cars, worse case one car thats why i need the points what a @umb@ss Rolling Eyes my truck or car can do both. your right my money is tight been out of work since Feb but it may be my last run so why not.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 am

quad box wrote:
CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Doesn't need to be hot off the charger. I've burped my van weeks without a charge on it and have done VERY close to the numbers I do with a nice charge. With the CS batteries, Optima blue tops, NSBs, and Stinger type batteries. it is a few tenths difference not a few decibals (at least in my experience with limited battery setups) I don't see how it could be that much different for anyone else.
Like i said with my car it's that way, i am not running a 12volt amp it's a power hog, i gain over 1db just using my pc1200 over my brand new blue top. i have watched utube footage of other sm guys pushing there cars into the lanes so they don't use up any power starting the car, i do that also.

just so you are aware I have the highest certified score in the USA in Streetmax (with a Diehard battery and one amp) and I drive my van into the lanes and let it run and heat up while waiting. You're whack. lol!
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 am

you just proved me right also quad talk crap to people, make excuses, put up or shut up that simple, you proved jeff right, you proved me right, you have proved the forum right....no more talking until AFTER finals....simple
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am

For those of us that are some what new here what the hell is scrappy? Is there something so great about it or something lol? And don't say its a spl car that doesn't put up numbers ive figured out that much on my own haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am

you can search on here an find some pics and vids i think....or just ask lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:47 am

jmanjr82 wrote:
you just proved me right also quad talk crap to people, make excuses, put up or shut up that simple, you proved jeff right, you proved me right, you have proved the forum right....no more talking until AFTER finals....simple
Still waiting on that i talked crap about doing a number this past show for the last time were is it???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 am

quad box wrote:
jmanjr82 wrote:
Still waiting on that i talked crap about doing a number this past show for the last time were is it???

I believe it was in that post to me, that got deleted.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 am

quad box wrote:
Doesn't need to be hot off the charger. I've burped my van weeks without a charge on it and have done VERY close to the numbers I do with a nice charge. With the CS batteries, Optima blue tops, NSBs, and Stinger type batteries. it is a few tenths difference not a few decibals (at least in my experience with limited battery setups) I don't see how it could be that much different for anyone else.
Like i said with my car it's that way, i am not running a 12volt amp it's a power hog, i gain over 1db just using my pc1200 over my brand new blue top. i have watched utube footage of other sm guys pushing there cars into the lanes so they don't use up any power starting the car, i do that also.

just so you are aware I have the highest certified score in the USA in Streetmax (with a Diehard battery and one amp) and I drive my van into the lanes and let it run and heat up while waiting. You're whack. lol!
really lets see a picture of it??? and again how is your car my car??? and again what does that have to do with anything at are show with no power???? my car can do a number two with a walmart battery but not if i can't charge it Rolling Eyes
whith your logic there should be no power at all shows even 3x or finals car should never need a charge at all Rolling Eyes

Last edited by quad box on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
jmanjr82 wrote:

Why would it be in a post to a Poser??? we all know that zero db will not even beat 4db Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
jmanjr82 wrote:

Why would it be in a post to a Poser??? we all know that zero db will not even beat 4db Rolling Eyes

See?? there ya go, I Just post a nice email and answer to your question, and you gotta try and start $hit.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
jmanjr82 wrote:

See?? there ya go, I Just post a nice email and answer to your question, and you gotta try and start $hit.
Nice would have been you staying out of this topic all you do is get post removed!! you had a chance to come play you did not!!!
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

You talk about this number stuff pay attention retard I said you make excuses often I didnt say dick about a number their smart one. I said you make an excuse for everything all the time, oh my battery was dead, oh there was no power at the show, oh this oh that those are called excuses hints how Im right, learn to pay attention when you reply to someone. All I said was put up or shut up at finals thats the only thing that even remotely hints at a number! Here is a great idea since you spend money you dont have get a generator a little honda 250 plenty of power to charge a battery or 2 off they are dirt cheap as well, but as always Im sure you will have an excuse for that as well. You obviously got money somewhere to pay for both finals, or is that going to be yet another excuse? Like I said give it up man that simple stop running your mouth about crap and do it at finals that simple, if you dont place top 3 anywhere in either org........nuff said
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Again FOOL show me one post were i talked about doing a number from this last show!!! IF you can't then you are a LIE !!!!!

i see you are a Poser!! what have you done??? what is your name?? how many usaci points do you have??? how many drag points???

what is your max spl this year??? PLEASE POST
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Again FOOL show me one post were i talked about doing a number from this last show!!! IF you can't then you are a LIE !!!!!

Do you read? I never said dick about a number douche bag I said you make excuses that was clear your the only one that has issues reading and understanding that. My loudest score this year is a 153.5 @46hz in my daily driver, how many points do I have 30, why because I am deployed to iraq right now clown and wont be back intime for finals if I was I would have a free invite anyways so it wouldnt matter. I got no need to lie about stuff nor make excuses, I havent dont crap in usaci, I have been to iraq 4 times now havnt really had much of the chance, I am a state record holder, state champion and midwestspl winner as well. The difference between you and I is the fact you have to talk about how big and bad you are, I dont. You really have issues dude hands down, you understand 99.9% of people on this forum dont like you because of your crap, your a nobody plain an simple. You want to know my stats why? Fact of the matter is still this: You suck, have sucked, will always suck in the eyes of usaci competitors and forum goers.[/b]
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:

Do you read? I never said dick about a number douche bag I said you make excuses that was clear your the only one that has issues reading and understanding that. My loudest score this year is a 153.5 @46hz in my daily driver, how many points do I have 30, why because I am deployed to iraq right now clown and wont be back intime for finals if I was I would have a free invite anyways so it wouldnt matter. I got no need to lie about stuff nor make excuses, I havent dont crap in usaci, I have been to iraq 4 times now havnt really had much of the chance, I am a state record holder, state champion and midwestspl winner as well. The difference between you and I is the fact you have to talk about how big and bad you are, I dont. You really have issues dude hands down, you understand 99.9% of people on this forum dont like you because of your crap, your a nobody plain an simple. You want to know my stats why? Fact of the matter is still this: You suck, have sucked, will always suck in the eyes of usaci competitors and forum goers.[/b]
Dude again you are a Poser!!! whats your name??? deployed haaaa!!! you did talk @hit and that 99% usaci what??? i hang with many people at shows we all get alone so your in to a bunch of non facts!!! get your facts right, thats why your in Iraq because of Lies and non Facts told by Posers !!!

Last edited by quad box on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 pm

quad box wrote:
Dude again you are a Poser!!! whats your name??? deployed haaaa!!! you did talk @hit and that 99% usaci what??? i hang with many people at shows we all get alone so your in to a bunch of non facts!!! get your facts right, thats why your in Iraq because of Lies and non Facts!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:

1st time you talked out of your @ss
Number of posts: 586
Registration date: 2007-06-24

Subject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Yesterday at 3:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep, been like that for 4 years now...what happen to this awsome score you did on a DEAD BATTERY? Need us to quote that for you there not so loud guy? Now you cant seem to produce on a dead batt?

ok there has not been a Usaci show here in 3 years my car has not stayed the same in 3-4 years it was changed to drag because they had some shows here. by no means was the car set to do usaci like it was!!!
image said could i hit over a 150 out of the port and i did!! he failed to see that Scrappy have never done below below a 150 in usaci
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 pm

where does that say anything about your score you keep talking about this past event? You did say you did a score on a dead battery, but then used it as an excuse, you sir are for real dumb, plain and simple your retarded you lack intelligene, you cant spell worth a damn, and you cant seem to pay attention either. You do alot of talking, nothing more. As said before Put up or shut up hands down thats the only way nuff said. You traveled over 4000miles, but couldnt get to a usaci event mofo please just shut your lying damn mouth already your the laughing stock on multiple forums. No need for further replies because your words aint doing crap for a score there sunshine, get out an get a job, buy a generator do somthing productive other then making excuses of why not this and that.

Last edited by jmanjr82 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:

really lets see a picture of it??? and again how is your car my car??? and again what does that have to do with anything at are show with no power???? my car can do a number two with a walmart battery but not if i can't charge it Rolling Eyes
whith your logic there should be no power at all shows even 3x or finals car should never need a charge at all Rolling Eyes

Simply posted here cause you said you lose outrageous amounts of pressure with not having a fresh charge on a battery. I find that pure b.s.. Not to dis you but you have to be doing something way out of the ordinary to lose that much. I find it very hard to believe. Let your alternator do some charging if your worried about a show without power.

No pic from me. Most people know what my van looks like so no need to show it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:
where does that say anything about your score you keep talking about this past event? You did say you did a score on a dead battery, but then used it as an excuse, you sir are for real dumb, plain and simple your retarded you lack intelligene, you cant spell worth a damn, and you cant seem to pay attention either. You do alot of talking, nothing more. As said before Put up or shut up hands down thats the only way nuff said. No need for further replies because your words aint doing crap for a score there sunshine, get out an get a job, buy a generator do somthing productive other then making excuses of why not this and that.
again i am waithing for those big number i was suppose to do at this show!!!

another Poser move they can't beat you in any way so they resort to name calling, just give me your name for the last time????
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:48 pm

quad box wrote:
another Poser move they can't beat you in any way so they resort to name calling

Anyone ELSE the the irony in this?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh and just so you know LEONARD

i⋅ro⋅ny
1  /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature.
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
3. Socratic irony.
4. dramatic irony.
5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
6. the incongruity of this.
7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
8. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Simply posted here cause you said you lose outrageous amounts of pressure with not having a fresh charge on a battery. I find that pure b.s.. Not to dis you but you have to be doing something way out of the ordinary to lose that much. I find it very hard to believe. Let your alternator do some charging if your worried about a show without power.

No pic from me. Most people know what my van looks like so no need to show it.[/quote]
Sorry were did i post that?? i loss 3-4 db without charge, no big one there!! and were did you miss that the car does not have an Alt and will not charge the battery to a comp state only a charger will

Last edited by quad box on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 pm

quad box wrote:
The show did not have power for us Crying or Very sad so i could not charge up my amp

What?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Simple Fact Quad is the Number one Usaci Guy in Cali Period!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:00 pm

quad box wrote:
Simple Fact Quad is the Number one Usaci Guy in Cali Period!!!

WOOOHOOO, what a feat, YAY Quad!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:

yeah geof post a pic of your car..cause we all know yo really donty have it!! haha...
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Alan wrote:
quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:

yeah geof post a pic of your car..cause we all know yo really donty have it!! haha...
yea unlike a Poser we all know RL
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

quad do you really not kow who geoff is? You said you run street max.. do you even follow drag?? lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Alan wrote:
quad do you really not kow who geoff is? You said you run street max.. do you even follow drag?? lol
i know who he is don't care!!! i am trying to see were he used one amp and hit this big number when it clearly shows he uses more.
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=55306&Season=2009&Method=6

CactusSounds-Geoff
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts: 466
Registration date: 2007-06-23

Subject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Today at 12:23 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just so you are aware I have the highest certified score in the USA in Streetmax (with a Diehard battery and one amp) and I drive my van into the lanes and let it run and heat up while waiting. You're whack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   quad - So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next