Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Vote_lcapFrom the minds of 6 year olds............. Voting_barFrom the minds of 6 year olds............. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
From the minds of 6 year olds............. Vote_lcapFrom the minds of 6 year olds............. Voting_barFrom the minds of 6 year olds............. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs 80inches Johncarr globe world kyle contest dollar chef pics records Audiopipe record drive disc build silence louisiana 2010 crzyblondgrl finals state crank quad stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

From the minds of 6 year olds.............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

From the minds of 6 year olds............. Empty
PostSubject: From the minds of 6 year olds.............   From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Our daughter came home from school yesterday with her school work:

From the minds of 6 year olds............. DAMN

Now, when my wife called her into the room, and said "What does this say?!"

She says "It don't say what you THINK it says, it says dong, dong dong, like a clock!"

My wife "How do you know what I think it says?"

Daughter "Because Grandma thought the same thing"

So has everyone that i have shown it to.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: From the minds of 6 year olds.............   From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 pm

LOL! I fear my daughter will have some very interesting phrase's between myself and my friends
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: From the minds of 6 year olds.............   From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
LOL! I fear my daughter will have some very interesting phrase's between myself and my friends

I wonder what "Uncle Lundy" will teach her to say... lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: From the minds of 6 year olds.............   From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 am

On of my co workers 2 year old daughters picked up on "I'll beat that ass" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the minds of 6 year olds.............   From the minds of 6 year olds............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the minds of 6 year olds.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: