Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Vote_lcapAnybody watch Strikeforce? Voting_barAnybody watch Strikeforce? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Anybody watch Strikeforce? Vote_lcapAnybody watch Strikeforce? Voting_barAnybody watch Strikeforce? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Audiopipe disc louisiana chef globe Johncarr build crzyblondgrl songs records pics contest record world drive 2010 finals silence broken 80inches stereo crank quad state kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Anybody watch Strikeforce?

Go down 
+5
jmanjr82
ibbangin
SQcrewcab
Moonie
tragicsounds
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Anybody watch Strikeforce? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Just wondering if anybody watches it i know its not UFC but it has good girl fighters in there got one this weekend on showtime supposed to be pretty good
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:12 pm

yeah its good.....gina and cyborg tonite.....
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm

yes it is i planning watching thats for sure
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

very quick fight for alot of hype.. got my 3 month SHO/HBO free trial to watch this one.. LOL
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 am

who won the fight
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 am

Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 am

Damn----missed it. just started college for criminal justice. Working and getting my rex ready for finals kinda forgot what a television is. lol
little time in morning I'm checking out the drama on here while I drink my coffee-lol
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 am

i have a feeling strikeforce will be gone in a year. I heard Babalu lost his title also
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am

Well caught the carano an cyborg fight, an honestly i saw gina's one of gina's fight an thought that she needs more an i mean a ton more of training to beat cyborg. everyone is calling her a man or whatever, it don't matter cyborg whooped her ass fair an square, gina is just too ....................oh whats the word "fair" would be one.
she had the woman in a full mount, could have easliy took her down right there, but you see don't matter how much technique you have it don't take the place of pure power,

cyborg could have been beatin an i think if gina goes back an watch this film she will pick apart all the mistakes she made an wit some more training she could beat cyborg an win that title

just my 2 cents guys.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 am

Gina was no where near ready, she fought someone with credit for once, when your used to stomping people you get complacent. Gina looked like a total noob in there....she just has to get her head in the game the right way, kinda like GSP did when he lost to Hughes an Serra now look at him!!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm

i agree cause gina is very good but didnt know what to expect from cyborg she needs to review the tapes and work on what she needs the most a ground game lol hopefully she will reclaim what is rightfully hers in my eyes
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm

^^^ perv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watch Strikeforce?   Anybody watch Strikeforce? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody watch Strikeforce?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: