Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Vote_lcapkicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Voting_barkicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Vote_lcapkicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Voting_barkicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank record chef broken finals crzyblondgrl kyle contest louisiana pics songs 80inches Johncarr state quad world build silence records disc drive globe Audiopipe stereo dollar 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules

Go down 
+3
gameoverstreeta
iowan
la2lvtom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Empty
PostSubject: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey all, I'm thinking of switching my Fosgate amps to my old school Kicker XS100's but I just pulled them out of storage and I dont have the right X-over modules. Since I am using my Fosgate 360.2 as the X-over I am looking for the original bypass modules that came with the amps, I think it was the ZRX module. I've been all over EBAY, Craigs List, Amazon and other car audio forums with no luck. I need 2 of them so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanx Tom
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 pm

i have an xs100 w module i would sell... just make me an offer
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm

contact erik hoss
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 pm

and if you dont have any luck,
Loud and Clear Car Audio,
913-287-1556 they had a big ol box full of these old modules.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:45 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:

Older kicker amps used these modules for their crossovers and had interchangable ones
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

iowan wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

Older kicker amps used these modules for their crossovers and had interchangable ones
those faces wasnt because of that.......... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

If you dont find any from the sources above let me know, im sure I have some in my XS/ZR collection I can part with
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
iowan wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

those faces wasnt because of that.......... Shocked

He is scratching his head 'cause I was going to go with Audioque amps but I got scared off when they sent me an E-mail telling me they do not recommend strapping their amps at all and I should use a 3500D at 1/2 ohm daily instead... but the warranty would be voided. Anyway, if the rumor is true about bringing back the flashdance class at finals these amps will put me in 151-300. Thanx to all for the suggestions, sent the amps to Kicker to get checked out and they told me they would look to see if they have any modules there, if not looks like I will be making some phone calls
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:21 pm

I have 4 xs 100s i would like to get rid of if you are interested in any more of them.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 am

I will sell all 4 of them, but atleast will sell in pairs. ill get pics up soon. Im real hard on these amps. all of them have been into kicker for repair at one time or another. one of them looks new, and the rest show their 12 year old age. they all work and are in the truck that im taking to finals. on avg, the birth certificates are around 1250 plus or minus 30 watts. 100 watts @ 4 ohms. 550 a pair. no matter how beat up they are, they are worth 275 apeice to me and no less. it will cost me more than that to replace that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules   kicker - I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in need of old Kicker x-over modules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: