Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
though some of you guys should check this out Vote_lcapthough some of you guys should check this out Voting_barthough some of you guys should check this out Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
though some of you guys should check this out Vote_lcapthough some of you guys should check this out Voting_barthough some of you guys should check this out Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar songs kyle world disc silence state 80inches Audiopipe louisiana broken 2010 Johncarr drive build pics chef record stereo crzyblondgrl crank contest finals globe records quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

though some of you guys should check this out

Go down 
+16
sanman
shadescustomtint
Stingraysevenout
jmanjr82
slumpinhonda
ibbangin
la2lvtom
Jeff Sanford
Greg McCool
lilboyblue
RXZILLA
TECH114
Upzaw2000
charlesestes
scionsoloxb
team treo
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

though some of you guys should check this out Empty
PostSubject: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:35 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm

these guys are idiots
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm

wow. they are bragging about a 148 in street b huh? lol
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm

yes the are and they say fusion audio pipe and lanzar are the best on the market not trying to bash or anything
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Bahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 am

That video made my night lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:25 am

OMG.....HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 am

that is the best thing ive seen on here so far lol good job thx for the post
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 am

You know I try I mite wanna do db drag 2 shut these guys up but yea screw them I already got a world title
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 am

what have these guys done in DB Drag?
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:51 am

I think he pee'd on u dawg....
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 am

That is some funny S H I T
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Yet another example of why I do not compete in DB DRAG, sad thing is the one and only DB DRAG show I've been to was filled with competitors that were just like this. sad day
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 pm

these guys are idiots.... there scores suck
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:50 am

WOW lol.........these guys are retarded
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:07 am

Sounds like somthing timmay would do....oh hey timmay how you been bud? Shoot me a pm somtime?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 pm

At the next big show some of or all are at we aughta make a video for them.... Im sure we could come up with some real gooood shizzzznit to put on there and making fun of them.... Illl do it anyone else in
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Are these guys really that stupid wow is all I can say, Jimbo bring your camcorder at the Team Big Un show we will make a video for them,@ sonnys lmao Charles will be there
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm

im talking to a bunch of people and working on one myself
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm

WELL AS MUCH AS I DISPISE YOU TREO FUCKS

I INVITE THESE 2 THAT SAY ITS EASY TO GET LOUD OPENING THE DOOR TO COME ON DOWN AND SHOW THERE WORTH
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm

sanman wrote:
WELL AS MUCH AS I DISPISE YOU TREO FUCKS

I INVITE THESE 2 THAT SAY ITS EASY TO GET LOUD OPENING THE DOOR TO COME ON DOWN AND SHOW THERE WORTH
oh my!!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
At the next big show some of or all are at we aughta make a video for them.... Im sure we could come up with some real gooood shizzzznit to put on there and making fun of them.... Illl do it anyone else in

man you know you ain't gotta ask me about no stickin vid man i would be all over that. you guys have to admit that was some funny Dung Pile though, the pissing on team treo bit was funny as shits lol.
not saying these guys are louder in streetbeat or street a or whatever thier class is,,,, but these guys are doing those scores on pretty low frequencies. i know a guy doing a 151 out of trunk of a grand prix with 2 10's.... was runnin audioque but got rid of those couldn't take 5k on music
i have to admit db drag guys are good but i think in a head to head challenge i think usaci streetbeat will hand them their ass.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 am

these guys think that their 148 or 149 on the dash is pimp Dung Pile tho...........i did that my first year out in the trunk legal on the dash with like 2500 watts and one 15 and one battery
Back to top Go down
CXT15s

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am

I live about 1/2 hour from those two and they completely suck they bragg about having custom buss bars made of flattened copper pipe and making it to world finals doing a 148.3 and placed last and whats really sad is that they have been competing since 2005 and still cant do a 150 and they are not doing these numbers in the 40s they peak around 53hz
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 pm

supadave wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

man you know you ain't gotta ask me about no stickin vid man i would be all over that. you guys have to admit that was some funny Dung Pile though, the pissing on team treo bit was funny as shits lol.
not saying these guys are louder in streetbeat or street a or whatever thier class is,,,, but these guys are doing those scores on pretty low frequencies. i know a guy doing a 151 out of trunk of a grand prix with 2 10's.... was runnin audioque but got rid of those couldn't take 5k on music
i have to admit db drag guys are good but i think in a head to head challenge i think usaci streetbeat will hand them their ass.
street a b and c in drag are burp classes supa
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

and honestly dave, you couldnt push the pause button on alot of the bass racers in drag. they would anihilate you! try running bass race 1 time, i bet you dont break a 140. remember bass race is all about knowing your system, you turn it on to early and your dqed. you turn it on to late and there goes your score.sb is not brainsurgery find a song turn it on then they start the mic, a child could do it. its really very basic. bass race is all about timing and knowing your ride and not breaking out of your bracket.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:16 pm

X2....my first year in bass race i eather bust out or start late and go way to low and cant catch back up..its fun as hell but hard also
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm

mayb i should try bass race some time
Back to top Go down
lilboyblue
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
lilboyblue

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am

ill try it with ya!! it has been something ive wanted to try for a while just never did!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidallenwilliams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: though some of you guys should check this out   though some of you guys should check this out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

though some of you guys should check this out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next