Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
box help for lincoln LS Vote_lcapbox help for lincoln LS Voting_barbox help for lincoln LS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
box help for lincoln LS Vote_lcapbox help for lincoln LS Voting_barbox help for lincoln LS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence state quad build songs Audiopipe kyle Johncarr broken world pics 2010 contest 80inches drive louisiana chef crank crzyblondgrl dollar globe stereo records disc record finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

box help for lincoln LS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-21

box help for lincoln LS Empty
PostSubject: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

I have a customer that has a Lincoln LS her had a couple of our small subs and 1500w and did a 140 on the dash. He now has twice the power and much bigger subwoofers and but is still doing a 140 on the dash.

Does anyone know if there is a certain style box that would work for this vehicle? He tunes it low around 35-36hz.

I think it may be due to the box being to big and not letting the pressure pass the box. It is firing back and has about one inch of space on the sides from the box to the vehicle and 1/4 from the top of the box to the vehicle.

Please let me know if you have any ideas i am trying to point him in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:03 pm

It sounds like the box isn't letting the pressure in the cabin of the car. I have a guy I work with that has a crossfire BMF 15 and a bd1500. Just a probox ported box and it does 146's outlaw. Hope this helps ya Steve.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 pm

I have notice with smaller height boxes i have gain in trunk cars i had a box for 4 10s with 1 6" aero 24x24x12 doing 150 outlaw with the RD3250.1. Whats the dimesions of the box or do you have a pic of it in the vehicle
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 am

Big_Steve_RD wrote:
I have a customer that has a Lincoln LS her had a couple of our small subs and 1500w and did a 140 on the dash. He now has twice the power and much bigger subwoofers and but is still doing a 140 on the dash.

Does anyone know if there is a certain style box that would work for this vehicle? He tunes it low around 35-36hz.

I think it may be due to the box being to big and not letting the pressure pass the box. It is firing back and has about one inch of space on the sides from the box to the vehicle and 1/4 from the top of the box to the vehicle.

Please let me know if you have any ideas i am trying to point him in the right direction.

Could try a band pass and port thru the rear deck lid? put sub in a sealed chamber fireing into a tunnel thru the rear deck lid. Danny did it in a buick regal and things is nasty loud does 147s or so with 4 tens at 30 hz and maybe 2 thousand watts daily
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 am

I have done some enclosures where they fire back in the trunk but they are ported through the rear deck slamming g, Steve all you have to do is ask lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: box help for lincoln LS   box help for lincoln LS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

box help for lincoln LS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: