Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Vote_lcapRoll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Voting_barRoll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Vote_lcapRoll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Voting_barRoll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches broken finals disc 2010 silence record Johncarr globe state crzyblondgrl crank dollar world Audiopipe contest quad stereo kyle drive records songs pics chef build louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland

Go down 
+16
scionsoloxb
hunterw
Celica*Chick
Team Big'Un
TAMU
jmanjr82
SBJL
slumpinhonda
lilboyblue
mfivespeed
FUZ-T.C.C.
The_Rowlands
Twisted Image
sanman
cody08
bjfails
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Aug 8th
Heartland park Topeka, KS
Regional finals, who's comin?

Last edited by bjfails on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com

AuthorMessage
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Man thats all talk no action timmay, sheesh you failed to realize thats old news I been pmd you back mofo im still waitin on the reply...you going to this show?
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am

3 more days everyone ready?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am

lets get it kid
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

Hey sanman.....results when you know them please sir? or anyone for that matter...I look forward to seeing what you bring out!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

me 164 tops man and yes i always post scores
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm

I will get a copy of scores and post that night if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm

I will not be competing at event, way too much to do and new amp didn't make it in.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 pm

WE WILL BE THERE IN TRUNK 0-1000 JUST TRYING TO GET OFF WORK EARLY.COMMON WEFF BRING THAT 155 COBALT OUT,I AM SURE IT WILL BE A EASY WIN FOR YA,WERE JUST COMMING TO LOOK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

nope got to tow the crx there, and drive the truck thats 3 cars and 2 people we are good lol

there will be anothe rjeff there for you to have fun with in trunk
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

sanman wrote:
nope got to tow the crx there, and drive the truck thats 3 cars and 2 people we are good lol

there will be anothe rjeff there for you to have fun with in trunk

Are u bringing the CRX back
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 pm

to the 1/4 mile well yes i am lol
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Damn weather, they are calling for 98 and sunny whe just got over 70s - 80s and now here comes the 90s. Well at least the rain went out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Did everyone get hotel booked, If needed.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 pm

At least it won't be 105 like it was at Heatwave
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm

90 here is hoter the 105 in texas...lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm

looks like low scores with the heat ,,,at least mine hates the heat
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm

SBJL wrote:
i will be there. might try a wr run for sb 3 too.
i might try also depends on cash flow...should do 63
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

What time is the show?
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Registration begins at 10:00 lanes start at 12:00. Drags start at 11:00 and live bands start at 5:00pm. All prizes and give aways will be around 8-9 pm.
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks for the info! Hope to be there after work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 am

Were still debating if we are going to come out and bring the little one or not. It is gonna be really really hot on saturday, and its a long drive to bring her out just to have to take her home. I will be there either way, but based on whats going on with the kid with decide how long I am going to be there
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am

good luck jeff I hope to see an even bigger number out of you in the bigger trunk class!!
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Hey Jeff I won't be running at this one so you don't have to worry....lol Dude I just pissed myself
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

so ill arrive around 1pm
set the truck up, and run it then put it up
hit the track, and hopefully do something good there lol.

put the crx up, and relax after that it will be hot so everyone needs to bring plenty of water to drink.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 pm

An to you other jeff...please show me over a 162..I mean if you even got that iin your truck.....pffff
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

nope not in the truck now if i had a crx maybe
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm

lol sucks you sold it to me....and I havnt done dung pile with it yet.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Holy crap, someone better come out here and tap a vein for me and hook me up to a crown-n-coke. This event is goin to be a very fun time. I almost went postal on the UPS they lost all the prizes, but I have them all now and ready to go. Anyone in Topeka want to come out tonight and help set up the stage? Razz Ralph won't be here until around 9:30 so will be setting up late. Give me a gingle (785) 249-6844, also guys get your gals ready for the bikini contest I will be giving something pretty cool away to the winner.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:35 pm

any electric
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 pm

There will be gift certificates so you can buy VMAX Charge Tanks or anything else you want. We are the only VMAX dealer in Kansas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland   Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call for Thunder in the Heartland
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next