Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Vote_lcapin the process of buying WOOT WOOT Voting_barin the process of buying WOOT WOOT Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Vote_lcapin the process of buying WOOT WOOT Voting_barin the process of buying WOOT WOOT Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world kyle stereo pics contest crzyblondgrl songs Audiopipe quad build records crank finals state 80inches disc chef 2010 silence drive dollar louisiana broken globe Johncarr record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

in the process of buying WOOT WOOT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-05

in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Empty
PostSubject: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Im getting all giddy inside thinking of my build, even though i wont start till this Winter. Ive started buying equipment and still need to get alot more. What i have so for is 1-4ch, 1-mono amp and just bought a pair of L8's. I have a few more amps to buy then ill start buying speakers again. Next week im going to buy another 4-ch amp and some sound deaden. I also bought a roll of fiberglass (this roll is freaken huge, 15'' roll by 4ft long) and prepayed 20 gal of resin so when i need it i can just go pick it up without haveing to store it then it go bad on me. I have five 4'x8' sheets of .75'' MDF and 3 sheets of .5'' MDF ill be getting more next week also. All of this for a 08 GMC crewcab truck with factory h/u.

Thats all i can think of right now, im sure more will come to me.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Good luck on the build Jamie!!
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

thanks John, ill be asking you a bunch of questions when i start.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
thanks John, ill be asking you a bunch of questions when i start.

Not a problem buddy. Build it to the book and then we'll talk some about tuning.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm

we can do some tradeing, you can show me pointers and ill build something for you with fiberglass........
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
we can do some tradeing, you can show me pointers and ill build something for you with fiberglass........

No probelm on the pointers. I'm afraid I need the fiberglass work done soon though. I'll just have to get Jason to do it. He has mad skills, just doesn't like using them on fiberglass. LOL
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

what ever i can do to help you know i will bud
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 pm

nice speaker choice...need any pointers, just look me up.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 pm

im sure ill need alot of pointer when i start building.

thanks
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 am

Ok just bought a set of L31-2 yesterday i was going to get the 4ch amp but i think buying the L31-2 was a better choice right now. that way i can break them in before im ready to put them in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Dats alot o wood my brotha...... You sure your gonna build for SPL??????????????

JK goodluck and John and jOhn will hook ya up im sure.... Good guys.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey...why don't you come over to the Hybrid Audio forums and post questions there when you start the speaker install.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 pm

and Jimbo just said..."Dats alot o wood my brotha".
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:09 am

jsketoe wrote:
Hey...why don't you come over to the Hybrid Audio forums and post questions there when you start the speaker install.

Well theres not much traffic plus most of the guys i would talk to are here. Plus if and when i need to talk to Scott to buy or to ask questions i just email him and he response the same day. But i will post build pics once i do start.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 am

jsketoe wrote:
and Jimbo just said..."Dats alot o wood my brotha".

LOL yea that is but i use wood alot when im home.....

but really the reson i have most of the wood is because im building cabinets for my dads kitchen.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 pm

actually, there's a ton of traffic...not many comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the process of buying WOOT WOOT   in the process of buying WOOT WOOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the process of buying WOOT WOOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: