Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Vote_lcapbeat - which is the best frequency for street beat Voting_barbeat - which is the best frequency for street beat Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Vote_lcapbeat - which is the best frequency for street beat Voting_barbeat - which is the best frequency for street beat Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo Audiopipe songs build crzyblondgrl 2010 record state world broken crank globe louisiana records chef Johncarr kyle quad silence 80inches dollar contest drive disc finals pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

which is the best frequency for street beat

Go down 
+3
SBJL
Skip01
dr boom_s
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-06

beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Empty
PostSubject: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

hello I would like to know what is the best frequency for a sedan such as a corsa

I did tests and my pitch is 52 hertz this in the cab and the box

Can you help me design a box for my car for 4 woofers 12 "

measures would be my 15 "high 30" wide 30 "deep

greetings from mexicobeat - which is the best frequency for street beat Chevrolet_corsa_sedan_1
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm

7hz
Back to top Go down
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:00 pm

7 hz?
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

he is full of it. if you can find the song it is what your car peaks at just like spl.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Yep 7hz
Back to top Go down
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 pm

if my frequency is 52 hertz and song on my street is to beat Petey Pablo Vibrate but I want to know is what is the best to hit more often in street beat in a sedan
Back to top Go down
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:33 pm

you could get soundown audio amplifiers and woofers fi or something I can recommend to me the most db'sy can send to mexico df
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

what was that last comment bro but i would say go with the spl thing it has worked out great for everyone in sb this year an last year. if there was a cap hertz it would still prolly be the same but i still think the numbers will be lower in the lower sb classes but thats just my two cents
Back to top Go down
evil_one

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm

DR Booms, if you need Sundown amps in mexico, send me a PM, I can get them for you.....
Back to top Go down
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:02 am

This thread may or may not make sense
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 am

needs a box for his aveo i think it is (trunk car)
gave dimensions you can work with
oh an make it for 4 12's

then switched up an said he wanted sundown amps an fi subs

an thats supadave's play by play
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 am

supadave wrote:
needs a box for his aveo i think it is (trunk car)
gave dimensions you can work with
oh an make it for 4 12's

then switched up an said he wanted sundown amps an fi subs

an thats supadave's play by play

Im glad someone understood what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
dr boom_s
dr boom_s

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm

cody08 wrote:
This thread may or may not make sense
Very certain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which is the best frequency for street beat   beat - which is the best frequency for street beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which is the best frequency for street beat
Page 1 of 1