Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ATLANTIC... one great show! Vote_lcapATLANTIC... one great show! Voting_barATLANTIC... one great show! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ATLANTIC... one great show! Vote_lcapATLANTIC... one great show! Voting_barATLANTIC... one great show! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe build disc record globe songs stereo records crank crzyblondgrl contest pics broken kyle dollar quad louisiana chef Johncarr drive world silence finals 2010 80inches state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ATLANTIC... one great show!

Go down 
+2
scionsoloxb
flatline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flatline
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
flatline

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-06

ATLANTIC... one great show! Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:23 pm

show was full of blown speakers and giveaways. classes were full and ready for big numbers and bset of all just crazy out fun. If you didn't make it yesterday you missed ou look foward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:57 pm

Is it me, or is it are area the only place that puts scores up directly after the show? ScreetHoPrez FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:54 pm

Bill's Lazy.......J/K LOL but this show was run by Kevin from Usaci so maybe they will post some scores eventually....it wasnt too big of a show but not bad.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Tim Dougherty 157.9 stock 1801-3000
Chad Stoulil 157.9 stock 0-600
I don't remember the rest of the numbers off the top of my head.

Just because I am lazy doesn
t make me responsible for not having the results. I should have popped my flash drive into the computer and got the results from Kevin.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Yea Bobbo did a 155.9 down a db from testing too joe joe 182 in portwars, Terry Francis 160.2 mod 0-1000, Jeff rowland Sr. 158.3 mod 0-1000, Javier( i think from cartunes) 150.8 SB3, sorry cant remember any more scores....
Back to top Go down
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:20 am

jeff jr in pro stock did a 149.3 daily driver that plays music out of trunk, i did a 181.6 spw 2nd place to a 182 guess i need to put on the old port and get that 183 back ,lol, the get together at the harlan race track was ok also subs didnt like that long asz burp got alittle warm, but lost to terry in crowd favorite at my home field . but he is louder so he deserved to win ..little jeffs car won crowd favorite .. also blew out the back window alond the top he has crazy flex even with the two layers of matt
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:02 am

Jeff I thought for sure that you were going to have the crowd stacked against us. The track show was descent, but next time we will have to set up further down so that we can have a better display. We were too far past the gates to get much attention. I did enjoy it though. Next time we should have more time to plan as well. Thanks to everyone who came out to the race track. I don't get into circle track racing (even though the gf lives for it) but I had a good time. I wish I could have stayed until the end, but I was dog @$$ tires and need sleep badly.

Thanks to everyone who came out to both/either show. It made for a good day overall.

Last week blew up amps, this week blew up woofers, new goal: back to not breaking anything. We shall see how it goes. See you all in Omaha this Sunday.

FREE USACi show, Sunday the 26th, SWAT 74th & Dodge, Omaha!
Back to top Go down
flatline
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
flatline

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 pm

free show sweet I'll be there thanks for the ups timmy but that 182.00 was super port no regular.. still love ya
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 pm

same thing.....i stilll dont like pw or spw...
Back to top Go down
flatline
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
flatline

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm

no that thats over spw I'm gonna spend all my time upping my trunk score but learning that thats a h3ll of alot harder.. need your number timmy give me a pm
Back to top Go down
flatline
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
flatline

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:25 pm

blakes if your out there somewere need your number to?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:46 pm

I will help ya out Joe Joe......gotta bring that thing up to the shop sat nights tho when im there....and be consistent one variable at a time you cant change 100 things then expect it to be the loudest its gunna get cause 99 of those 100 things might have hurt your number.....just take your time got plenty of shows left and then finals
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
I will help ya out Joe Joe......gotta bring that thing up to the shop sat nights tho when im there....and be consistent one variable at a time you cant change 100 things then expect it to be the loudest its gunna get cause 99 of those 100 things might have hurt your number.....just take your time got plenty of shows left and then finals

Darn good advice there.
Back to top Go down
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 am

joe joe. 712-579-4220
Back to top Go down
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 am

BillGass wrote:
Jeff I thought for sure that you were going to have the crowd stacked against us. The track show was descent, but next time we will have to set up further down so that we can have a better display. We were too far past the gates to get much attention. I did enjoy it though. Next time we should have more time to plan as well. Thanks to everyone who came out to the race track. I don't get into circle track racing (even though the gf lives for it) but I had a good time. I wish I could have stayed until the end, but I was dog @$$ tires and need sleep badly.

Thanks to everyone who came out to both/either show. It made for a good day overall.

Last week blew up amps, this week blew up woofers, new goal: back to not breaking anything. We shall see how it goes. See you all in Omaha this Sunday.

FREE USACi show, Sunday the 26th, SWAT 74th & Dodge, Omaha!
ya should have been on the other side of ticket window . we needed a tent also maybe with some equipment for sale also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC... one great show!   ATLANTIC... one great show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIC... one great show!
Page 1 of 1