Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Vote_lcapwhos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Voting_barwhos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Vote_lcapwhos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Voting_barwhos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana finals build drive silence world 2010 pics stereo 80inches crank chef quad dollar Audiopipe crzyblondgrl record globe state disc Johncarr kyle contest records songs broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?

Go down 
+17
hunterw
ibbangin
RXZILLA
chopper
shadescustomtint
charlesestes
slider_ec
tijuana_no
Navi
Team Big'Un
quad box
sanman
Stingraysevenout
TAMU
rd s10
mod4000
daddy_j
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Empty
PostSubject: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 pm

As for me Im prostock 1801+, just seeing if its gonna be worth going.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Mod 4000+ here
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm

pro 0-600
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 pm

daddy_j wrote:
As for me Im prostock 1801+, just seeing if its gonna be worth going.

so you got this class all wrapped up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

Prostock 601-1800 Mod 1000-2000 and supermod.....

Need tha damn points my first show in awhile this season . My main focus will be prostock but whatever class i can fall in ... In the other two so's i can get some dammmmmmmmmn points with my lazy asss this year.....See yalll there.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

I didnt mean anything ugly when I said, see if its worth going. Only reason I said that was I went all the way to houston and the loudest car was like a 154db. I thought I would get a chance to meet some of the big dogs, but none came out. I hope I didn't hurt any fellings. And Stingray, I'll finally get to meet you, I have read over 1000 post with you in them.

As far as me thinking I have that class all wrapped up thats silly, people in the lower class of pro stock 600-1800, are putting up crazy a$$ numbers. They got me by like 5-8dbs. Im not even in their world. lol. I yanked everything out of the car today anyways, Im thinking about going with three 15s instead of just 2. Maybe I can get a little closer and not get embarassed too bad.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am

Will be nice to meet ya .......... I promise you will see alot of the big dogs that weekend ... They go to Heatwave austin always.... Padre too just this year most didn't go and none reallly go to Houston ... But Heatwave you will see alot of them........
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 am

I really dont want to do an extensive search, so what vehicle will you be in? I'll be in the ugly a$$ purple crx. Some call it Texas's loudest hunk of junk, even though Im no where near the loudest, its just that ugly. lol. Hopefully I can get an extra 15 by then, I would like to join the 160 club. It would give me confidence going toward finals. Even though I know a ~165db will take my class, I'd just like to place for my first finals.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 am

165 in pro 1801+ dammit I need to get cracking then
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:18 am

sanman wrote:
165 in pro 1801+ dammit I need to get cracking then

no Dung Pile homie i dont think that 161 that u did at the last show will cut it....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:59 am

working on a class or two or three
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

I will be there Mod 2- 4, maybe Mod 0-1
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh and Jimbo wait til u see the set up I have ready for you, it will be nice and cool at the show I promise.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

scheduled to work, but feeling sick already soooo.... should be my last heatwave Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Wooohoooooooo cool at heatwave are you sick do you have fever like Navi? LOL sounds great to my diabetic asss i cant hack the heat to purdy good anymore.......

Daddy ill be in that truck that is in the thread finally starting to paint truck...LOL cant miss it go check out the pics...
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Wooohoooooooo cool at heatwave are you sick do you have fever like Navi? LOL sounds great to my diabetic asss i cant hack the heat to purdy good anymore.......

Daddy ill be in that truck that is in the thread finally starting to paint truck...LOL cant miss it go check out the pics...

U remeber how hot it was at ur show in the dam snow, well I got this whole heat thing figured out as well. Team Big'un memebers wil be taken care of at heatwave lol!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Navi wrote:
scheduled to work, but feeling sick already soooo.... should be my last heatwave Smile

i have copy your quote and have sent it via e-mail to your supervisor. lol!

it's on my plans to attend and see you all there.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

U remeber how hot it was at ur show in the dam snow, well I got this whole heat thing figured out as well. Team Big'un memebers wil be taken care of at heatwave lol!

We gonna try to get a Team Big'uns parking section?
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

mod4000 wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

We gonna try to get a Team Big'uns parking section?

Yes I need a list of who and how many spots, I plan on being down there Friday.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
Navi wrote:

i have copy your quote and have sent it via e-mail to your supervisor. lol!

it's on my plans to attend and see you all there.
fack, wouldnt be hard for em to trace either, I was there when I posted it Shocked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
slider_ec
slider_ec

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 am

planning on it. mod 0-1000. maybe streetbeat. took vacation for the whole week.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

WORKIN ON IT.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 am

Ummmmmmmmmmmm you mean you are making it...... cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 am

Man I'm Ready I think I might be having withdrawls or sumn idk Charles I hope You make it down, You always bring a good time cant wait to see everybody again its been a while
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm

TTT
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 pm

tttofjimbosmom
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 am

ill be there!
Back to top Go down
chopper
chopper

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

Might be there in mod 0-1000 or sb5
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 am

kewl glad to see u and ole chareles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?   whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos coming to Austin Heatwave, and what class you in?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: