Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Vote_lcapsanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Voting_barsanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Vote_lcapsanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Voting_barsanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad Audiopipe crank disc broken chef Johncarr 2010 records finals kyle silence drive globe contest stereo louisiana state 80inches world build record crzyblondgrl songs dollar pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps

Go down 
+4
slumpinhonda
supadave
Canaan
loburbon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Empty
PostSubject: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 pm

i clamped my m3 today. one m3 it did 61v 38.9a thats 2373watts at 1.55ohm. the box is 4 2510's wired to .5. voltage was around 11v. is this decent for a single m3 on a 12v system with some shitty redtops?
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 pm

yes, 3times nominal rise is pretty normal...and ~2400w at 1.5 and 11v from an M3 is right on track w/ what I would expect.

what meters did you use?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am

Damn I need to know how or learn how to clamp my amps
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:53 am

loburbon wrote:
i clamped my m3 today. one m3 it did 61v 38.9a thats 2373watts at 1.55ohm. the box is 4 2510's wired to .5. voltage was around 11v. is this decent for a single m3 on a 12v system with some shitty redtops?

yesssss thats right on with what mine does at that impedance after rise
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 am

There fluke meters
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 am

Did you take the reading after 3-4sec to not just read the spike....like some "amp tester" ?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 am

Skip01 wrote:
Did you take the reading after 3-4sec to not just read the spike....like some "amp tester" ?

it honestly doesnt matter how you do it as long as its the same everytime...
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 am

i let it play for bout 4 seconds. and i would do it 2 times per freq. this is the first time i ever clamped an amp. so i had my laptop open reading what to do so i made sure i did it right.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
Skip01 wrote:

it honestly doesnt matter how you do it as long as its the same everytime...

Not too one who does that everytime, but you cant compare it to others who do it 3-4 secs in for readings
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 pm

corect but i can compare 1 on one tests per amp in the lanes

if i clamp more than one on the same amp as you then i hand you your ass then how valid or legit is your RMS testing i ask you

more haterism
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 pm

run that m3 at .25 and see what ya get man
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 pm

hey jeff i don't think its hating man i think its more of an opinion more than anything, now hating is what you went through on ca.com cause all those guys are newbs an don't know Dung Pile. lol
but like someone told me along time ago "too each his own" you know what it mean live by it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:54 pm

yeah CA.COM is a joke they should see what i just seen on the termlab oh my lol
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 pm

hey jeff when you ran the m3 at .25 did you have to roll into it?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm

yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:50 pm

sanman wrote:
yes yes yes

X2
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

i wont be doin it. just askin. thats all
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

u scared lol
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:10 pm

scared, no. i have 4 tens that are d4. the lowest i can go is .5 when i had my yukon and the pair of m3's i strapped em at .5 and it was loud as fawk. but it would go into protect on music.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 pm

music yah to low lol
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

you can count on when i ask something it will be for getting loud down low on music. lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah CA.COM is a joke they should see what i just seen on the termlab oh my lol

I saw a 143.3 what did you see lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm

153.8 lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 am

sanman wrote:
153.8 lol

oh you meant on 18 volts i was talkin bout 12
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 am

Ohhhhhhh my...... LOL

Jeff i forgot you got alll those amps you gonna let it loose , ya got me curious to see what she does... Thats aloto sexy asss amps in there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps   sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sanman the amp tester!!!!!or anyone else who tests amps
Page 1 of 1