Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ATTN. SUPADAVE Vote_lcapATTN. SUPADAVE Voting_barATTN. SUPADAVE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 state Johncarr crzyblondgrl quad dollar disc record kyle build crank chef world drive Audiopipe broken stereo finals pics silence 80inches contest globe records louisiana songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ATTN. SUPADAVE

Go down 
+10
bruce-bruce
Upzaw2000
cody08
memphis_yota
scionsoloxb
supadave
sanman
Stingraysevenout
rd s10
TAMU
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DON'T POST ANYMORE VIDS WITH THAT DAM PIECE OF SHI.T CAMERA.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 pm

hey tamu do me a favor and quit sandbaggen
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Dammmit D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Robert pull up your sox fool..... JK
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:35 pm

talking about hair do's lol Tamy-U you cut that Dung Pile yet man
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 pm

sanman wrote:
talking about hair do's lol Tamy-U you cut that Dung Pile yet man
HEY JEFF WHY DON'T YOU COME TO HEATWAVE AND TELL MY NEPHEW AND HIS FRIENDS TO CUT THEIR HAIR. Laughing Laughing COMMON MAN THEY WONT SAY ANYTHING TO YOU TRUST ME. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I WILL HAVE THEM TO MAKE THE TRIP OUT TO AUSTIN JUST FOR YOU. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OH BTW I WILL GO TO FOOT LOCKER AND BUY YOU SOME EXTRA LONG BLUE SCOKS AND SOME ROYAL BLUE DICKIE SHORTS,WHATS YOUR SIZE BTW. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 pm

XL AND I SAID YOU BECAUSE ITS ALL YOU HAVE EVER HAD
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 am

Hey tamu two words buddy............... F**k you
dude I told you the sound quality sucked balls on those vids but I had too show fools like ya self how a true daily driver does it in the lanes. I still haven't seen you video urself at a show doing the numbers you claim your doing. when you can do a vid that can top my recent I am gonna post more crappy audio vids just cause yo punk ass is whining about it.
At least when I do my runs I show you what I am doing an if you want sweet heart I can tell you what cd I used an where to get it
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:18 am

supadave wrote:
dude I told you the sound quality sucked balls on those vids but I had too show fools like ya self how a true daily driver does it in the lanes. I still haven't seen you video urself at a show doing the numbers you claim your doing. when you can do a vid that can top my recent I am gonna post more crappy audio vids just cause yo punk ass is whining about it.
At least when I do my runs I show you what I am doing an if you want sweet heart I can tell you what cd I used an where to get it

look at my sig it claims i have done 151.6 at home,well i think i eclipsed that at a show.oh yea i want to win so why would i want your cd's .
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:02 am

TAMU wrote:
supadave wrote:

look at my sig it claims i have done 151.6 at home,well i think i eclipsed that at a show.oh yea i want to win so why would i want your cd's .
yes u have. that 156 is what.....12-14 higher than supa.....but supa man. youll get there. dont give up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 am

i ain't givin up i have made it my main goal to get where you are ryan lol its gonna take some hard work an lots of building but i think with both my team south an team db driven i think i can do it.
an to tamu i will see ya in tulsa. an remeber 4 12's sb3 stay right there an don't do anything stupid that may put you in sb5.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm

supadave wrote:
i ain't givin up i have made it my main goal to get where you are ryan lol its gonna take some hard work an lots of building but i think with both my team south an team db driven i think i can do it.
an to tamu i will see ya in tulsa. an remeber 4 12's sb3 stay right there an don't do anything stupid that may put you in sb5.
your getting close to me. back in 2001 i was doing 152.8 on the old mic. so keep working....
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Who said he was going to run 4-12 at finals..... And just so u knw that's on 1 mmats 3000.5 .... and he's done a 56 at a show.... Now let's think about this add ?db for sandbaggen then when he drops 20-30k in there he will do 1??.?? So good luck homie

Last edited by rd s10 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:25 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Who said he was going to run 4-12 at finals..... And just so u knw that's on 1 mmats 3000.5 so let's.... And he's done a 56 at a show.... Now let's think about this add ?db for sandbaggen then when he drops 20-30k in there he will do 1??.?? So good luck homie

Love ya bro but ..... LOL is all i will say
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Smile
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm

20-30k...HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Who said he was going to run 4-12 at finals..... And just so u knw that's on 1 mmats 3000.5 .... and he's done a 56 at a show.... Now let's think about this add ?db for sandbaggen then when he drops 20-30k in there he will do 1??.?? So good luck homie
Beware of my 40K+. lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 am

memphis_yota wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
Beware of my 40K+. lol

be very aware of that lol, should have not been sandbaggin at scrapin an showed these boi's what you can really do lol.
an daryl i don't really give a dang what he runs, but i want all who reads this know, when i get to finals an i find tamu, robert or whatever his name is, an i am there to see his run don't give me no bull about oh i crapped a sub or my amp is messed up. i want to see this '56' he suppose to have pulled in his front yard (prolly fucked with the K FACTOR ON MIC TO GET THAT) no db lower. ohh an on one mmat 3000.5 dude i am still running my lower hifonics an did a 42 an was climbing when i ran out time. am i proud of my number hell yea i am, will i get louder you better believe cause now i am chasin something.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

You can't say supa doesn't have the heart to do this...GL man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

Dung Pile man i aint loud josh is the one you need to be chasing,them scores i posted at those shows dont count only the ones i have done in my yard do.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 am

Dung Pile man i aint loud josh is the one you need to be chasing,them scores i posted at those shows dont count only the ones i have done in my yard do.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm

X2222222222222222222222222222.9867654452333.089383776363
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 pm

i will still play around in streetbeat prolly not in sb3 now had a teammate step up that is waaaaayyyyy louder than i am lol who knows i may still dibble in it to see what i can get out the class anyway if not i am back in sb2. but i think kenny got a handle on josh, we will see in october
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 pm

what you gonna run in sb2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 pm

supadave wrote:
i will still play around in streetbeat prolly not in sb3 now had a teammate step up that is waaaaayyyyy louder than i am lol who knows i may still dibble in it to see what i can get out the class anyway if not i am back in sb2. but i think kenny got a handle on josh, we will see in october
well hommer if you aint packin atleast a145 hont evev try sb2 dog.......u---------------------@------------------------dig
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 am

I got something just for you
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

supadave wrote:
ill tell you strait up. josh's 158 is sandbagging. never leave out tamu he has done a 156 at a show this year.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

TAMU wrote:
supadave wrote:
well hommer if you aint packin atleast a145 hont evev try sb2 dog.......u---------------------@------------------------dig
HAHAHAHAHHAH ya tamu your right. aint doing 153's in sb2 for finals. dont make the trip...U DIG..........158.1 sb2 playing music...u dig...........
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 am

There is a reason finals aren't in June or July that's when theyneed to be
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 pm

supadave wrote:
There is a reason finals aren't in June or July that's when theyneed to be

if they were in june you would be comming to finals with 141 db's of luck. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

U.............................................................................DIG.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

OH...AND A BAD VIDEO CAMERA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTN. SUPADAVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN. SUPADAVE   ATTN. SUPADAVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN. SUPADAVE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: