Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Regional Show question? Vote_lcapRegional Show question? Voting_barRegional Show question? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Regional Show question? Vote_lcapRegional Show question? Voting_barRegional Show question? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr silence songs records drive chef crank louisiana world finals pics contest 2010 dollar disc stereo globe kyle quad build broken 80inches state Audiopipe record crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Regional Show question?

Go down 
+2
sanman
RXZILLA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Regional Show question? Empty
PostSubject: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

I had a couple of competitors at my show today who said they placed 1st at last weeks show in Tyler. They seem to think that in SPL, there is a rule that taking 1st place in an SPL class will give them an automatic invite to finals. The rule was if you take 1st in sound quality at a regional, then that is an automatic invite to world finals. In SPL, you need to get 200 points in one class to get an invite to finals. I know that Street Beat so long as you compete in one show that is also an automatic invite to finals for street beat. I need this cleared up because I don't want them to miss finals on wrong info. Please clear this up. Thanks. scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

QUALIFYING FOR COMPETITION IN THE USACI FINALS:
A competitor member accruing 200 or more points for SPL or 100 or more points in Sound
Quality within the competition season will automatically qualify for an invitation to the USACI
World Finals.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

NO PLACING FIRST AT A REGIONAL IN SPL IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC INVITE AT ALL. I AM A FIRM BELEIVE THAT MAKING 1 SHOW AND GETTING AN AUTOINVITE TO FINALS IS KILLING ATTENDANCE FOR SHOWS. PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE TO COMPETE AND BATTLE FOR POINTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR TO MAKE FINALS.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 am

https://usaci.forumotion.com/upcoming-events-f3/texas-summer-showdown-t6238-15.htm

i posed this question today also... first post of this thread states...........................

top 3 people to PLACE in each class get automatic invite... OBIVOULSY there was some last minute changes in the rules for this show only... and there wasnt any specifics as of... did this count for DB DRAG also... SQ and SPL was never specified.... so... i dunno...
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

Top three DID NOT get an invite to finals. 200 for SPL and 100 for SQ. !st in SQ at REGIONAL gets an SQ invite. As I understood it the Tyler event was made 3X to accomodate changes in the show format.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 am

USACI wrote:
Texas Summer Showdown
June 6th - 7th are the dates

http://www.texassummershowdown.com

Hosted in Tyler, Tx. at HARVEY HALL CONVENTION CENTER

Usaci regional and State Championship, CAN event, all regionals. All classes included.. spl, 5.1 dts, multimedia, ect....Db Drag as well

Ralph Randall and Performance Audio are working together to bring back TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats right with special cups awarded to the winners!
Are you going to be the next Texas State Champion? This event will be in Honor of Mark Barmore! Performance and Usaci are bringing this back this year and every year from now on!!!

THE TOP 3 PLACES IN EACH CLASS IS AN AUTOMATIC INVITE TO FINALS! NOT JUST FIRST PLACE!

The SQ hall is 17,632 sq ft. this is nice because SQ competitors will be allowed to park in team blocks, so all of your teammates can be beside one another. The only booths allowed in this hall are sq booths and they must maintain low volume. The Sq hall is seperated from the demo hall.

well thats bad newz bearz...
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 am

USACI wrote:
Top three DID NOT get an invite to finals. 200 for SPL and 100 for SQ. !st in SQ at REGIONAL gets an SQ invite. As I understood it the Tyler event was made 3X to accomodate changes in the show format.

Well thanks for clearing that question up. Looks like some of my North Texas peeps will need to hit a few more show to earn an invite this year. With finals just being a 4 hour drive from DFW, it would be well worth the time. Alright then lets go earn 200 points...... ready,break!
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:06 am

i guess someone made a fat finger mistake... ill break the news
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 am

I will look into it further when I get back to USA. The show status was changed a couple of times. Will review and see what can be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am

USACI wrote:
I will look into it further when I get back to USA. The show status was changed a couple of times. Will review and see what can be done.
please do as I know I paid for a regional event. I also asked Monty at the trophy ceremony specifically about the qualifyng for both SQ and SPL. My bad for not running more classes yesterday FOR SURE Mel.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 pm

well i can tell u this much...... i wasnt happy with the tyler show.... i drove 4 and a half hour to get a texas state champion ship..... and quess what noone told darvile about it.... i allready have over 200 points this year.... then you tell everyone if they place in hte top 3 they get a about invite.... now you are saying that they have to go get 200 points wtf....., now dont take this as im bashen usaci because i love usaci but yall guys need to get your Dung Pile together.....
on a side note i still never recive my world record plack from south padre.... nor my 1st place from 2007 world finals..... sent a letter to the r and e board to ralphs email phone calls.. told me they would send it right out... nor have they change it on the internet... not to metion how long it takes to get my mebership.....
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 pm

well... some one has made some mistakes along the way... and now i know people that have tore their systems apart and are selling peices off to build more for finals based upon they are already going to finals because they placed in tyler....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 pm

well that does suck but PSSSSSSSSSSST you dont just get points for being first at a show you know. In fact you get 5 points for attending, and 1-3 gets good points.

I know lot of people that have points chaseres, and dont even do big numbers untill finals.

Like I said it does suck that yu were told winnung qualifies you for finals, but if in fact you would read the rules that are clearly posted in the rules section you would have been enoightened and you could have straightened someones ass out at the show I know I would have corrected him.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 pm

sanman wrote:
well that does suck but PSSSSSSSSSSST you dont just get points for being first at a show you know. In fact you get 5 points for attending, and 1-3 gets good points.

I know lot of people that have points chaseres, and dont even do big numbers untill finals.

Like I said it does suck that yu were told winnung qualifies you for finals, but if in fact you would read the rules that are clearly posted in the rules section you would have been enoightened and you could have straightened someones ass out at the show I know I would have corrected him.

i agree 100% with u jeff... however they said that if u got 1-3 you would be automaticly invited to finals...., and now they are back tracking what they said... like the whole terxas state champion ship thing....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:38 pm

who is they??????????? ralph cause he is the only one that has the ability to do that for you.

DARYAL YOU HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME WAY TO LONG TO BELEIVE THAT Cow poopy MAN
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

So the final ruling is.......?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

We have a TRIPLE/DOUBLE back to back this weekend up in East Texas and always have the Texas Championship at our shows.

Come check it out..that is a whole lot of points in 2 days.

June 20, 2009

TRIPLE POINT EVENT

Top Dollar Pawn
4050 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA
11:00 am - 5:00 pm

CAR SHOW & SOUNDOFF

June 21, 2009

DOUBLE POINT EVENT

Chucky's Connection
1908 E. Cotton St.
Longview, TX
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

CAR SHOW & SOUNDOFF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regional Show question?   Regional Show question? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regional Show question?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: