Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Vote_lcapKiller Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Voting_barKiller Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Vote_lcapKiller Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Voting_barKiller Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches world silence record disc 2010 crzyblondgrl louisiana pics Audiopipe records state drive finals contest chef crank quad build songs Johncarr kyle broken globe stereo dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Empty
PostSubject: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am

The weather is great and there are a TON of fine cars down here. The guys in Mexico are no doubt catching up QUICK!. Doubt we will see any USA cars down here but sure we will see some of these guys at finals!

Not bad drive from Texas......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 am

Hot as HELL today but a bunch of nice cars. Love the mexico shows.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:46 am

YOU DONT HAPPEN TO SEE ANY RUN AWAY GLOBES DOWN THERE DO YA Smile
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:01 am

Yours and Kumars shipped Friday! Had to pull out some old pics and blackmail Darville to get it done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am

Another HOT DAY in Tampico!!!!

USACi SPL TODAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Well another year at Tampico has come and gone. This show is amazing, seeing all the excitement and enthusiasm there is unbelievable. I always enjoy going to this show and meeting new people and seeing others we see in the states. Last stats I heard were over 200 cars in the competition and over 10,000 spectators. WOW!!!

We left Monday and on the way home someone (Joe) had a bright idea to take what they thought was a shortcut. Well after driving on that road for a couple of hours it ENDED. No notice no signs just ended. Ralph as most of you know, was mad and instead of going back, he decided he didn't want to waste that much time driving backwards and took us off-road thru Mexico. After a few miles he spoted the road again and made a executive decision and preceeded to get on it. A 6 hour drive from Tampico to the border took us 10 hours. It was alot of fun and I wouldn't of changed a thing, lots of laughs on this trip.

Pictures of our off-road experience to come soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh and Jenny your song came on at like 6:30am while I was driving was your ears ringing? That was me singing to ya... lol!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 pm

USACI wrote:
Yours and Kumars shipped Friday! Had to pull out some old pics and blackmail Darville to get it done!
well thats weird...i call and talk to you alot about MY GLOBE that i payed in full on feb.28th 2009. i have nothing coming to me...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 pm

ShowB wrote:
Oh and Jenny your song came on at like 6:30am while I was driving was your ears ringing? That was me singing to ya... lol!

lol! awesome!! I will need an "in person" rendition at finals please!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
USACI wrote:
well thats weird...i call and talk to you alot about MY GLOBE that i payed in full on feb.28th 2009. i have nothing coming to me...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yours is coming on the second batch. Schedule delivery Oct 5.

U DIG

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX   Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Audio Wave - Tampico, MX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: