Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Vote_lcapLast show ever......(pics, page 2) Voting_barLast show ever......(pics, page 2) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Vote_lcapLast show ever......(pics, page 2) Voting_barLast show ever......(pics, page 2) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe crzyblondgrl pics drive crank 2010 state finals dollar silence broken kyle chef Audiopipe disc 80inches build Johncarr songs world records record quad contest louisiana stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Last show ever......(pics, page 2)

Go down 
+12
sanmans_kitty
Twisted Image
johnperdeye
SQcrewcab
Moparbass28
Big Ed
slumpinhonda
Kicker Kevin
TECH114
scionsoloxb
jkrob21
RFLfestiva
16 posters
AuthorMessage
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Empty
PostSubject: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:34 pm

....for RFLfestiva will be saturday at Loud and Clear.
The car has been sold to Jeff Sanford, the one from Arkansas.
I want to thank all of the competitors, and retailors for making my spl life a great one. I know Jeff will finish what I started, the quest for a 170+ score. I will be posting pics of all the looks of the car, both internally and externally.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 pm

The Jeff Sanford down here in Arkansas?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:44 pm

RFLfestiva wrote:
The car has been sold to Jeff Sanford, not Sanman.
I want to thank all of the competitors, and retailors for making my spl life a great one. I know Jeff will finish what I started, the quest for a 170+ score. I will be posting pics of all the looks of the car, both internally and externally.
man you gave it one heck of a ride, LUNDY should have bought it... and put kicker in it. Laughing hope it goes to a good home! good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Are you going to compete again or this is the end?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Yea, Jeff from Arkansas.
I am completely done with spl. I started in stereo's in high school, late 91. So 16 years, is enough. I started to compete in 98, with my S-10. I only lost five times in five years. I then jumped classes with the festiva. Which I had the car for five years, went to finals for the last four years. Here is a pic of the best year I had at finals. (2003, 1001-5000 watt class, I came in fourth).
[/img]Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Teampics

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
RFLfestiva wrote:
The car has been sold to Jeff Sanford, not Sanman.
man you gave it one heck of a ride, LUNDY should have bought it... and put kicker in it. Laughing hope it goes to a good home! good luck to you.

x2
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:29 pm

Good luck in your future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:20 am

Good Luck With all you chose to do!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 am

Hey joe, you know better than that, its in your blood and you will get the itch again as i will probably too. Nothing wrong with taking time away to get back to center and then go crazy again. lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:42 am

G/L on what you do from here. Stay in touch with us all on here and hit a few shows in yuor spare time. Wink

I remember that picture. Very Happy I think I have it on my cardomain site. Wink Hope jeff gets where you wanted the little car to go. Take care.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:10 am

Yea Ed, it may happen, but on a very, very small scale.

Hey Morpar, was that you, the one who sent me the pic?
It was the best day of my life. I put six grand into the car that season, rebuilt the box two weeks before finals and hit a 170.4 on the first run and did a 170.6 on the second....it's the same year I pulled that car to 16 shows, over 300 points for a supermod vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:01 am

Yep, that was me that sent you the pic. Smile Glad I was there to take it and be able to give it to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:09 am

Good luck Joe! Hows your plans looking for moving to New Mexico? I hope it all works out for you man. PS. Steal me a trailer before you leave where you work now..LOL
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:10 am

good luck....joe
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:59 am

well, Dont be a stranger to all of us! And to think I was gonna try to lose some weight to try and mic monkey that thing! damn what is my motovation now!
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 am

Good luck Joe.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:43 pm

I hope I can save enough to move back. With more free time, I want to travel, and see some stuff before I get to old.

Hey Jeff, I thought that you would fit in there. Until I noticed you had a J-LO a.s.s.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Hey Angie, remember this show......
Last show ever......(pics, page 2) DSC00492[/img]
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:58 pm

This was at the same show.....
[img]Last show ever......(pics, page 2) DSC00549[/img]
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:34 pm

RFLfestiva wrote:
This was at the same show.....
[img]Last show ever......(pics, page 2) DSC00549[/img]

Wasn't that the first show in Topeka in 2006???
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:53 pm

It's from 05, Heartland park. On the east side parking lot.
Back to top Go down
supermod wagon
supermod wagon

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:48 pm

Good luck man, hope all goes well for you. Jsut because you will not be competing anymore does not mean you cant still come around. You need to plan a trip to finals this November, the wagon has gotten heavier and we need more people to help push it to the lanes, LOL. anyway good luck to you
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:50 am

Joe, i will see you there.... you sell your trailor as well?
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:33 pm

Hey Justin, 161.? wasn't to bad today.
Trailor is not for sale.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Here's another pic....guess who this is.....
[img]Last show ever......(pics, page 2) DSC00509[/img]
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Hey now. I know who that Sexy biatch is.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:44 pm

I thought you would like that.....
More pics coming soon.

The car is being picked up next weekend so todays show was the last show the car will make here in kansas. I know it will place 2nd if he takes it to world finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last show ever......(pics, page 2)   Last show ever......(pics, page 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last show ever......(pics, page 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: