Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Vote_lcapAnother Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Voting_barAnother Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Vote_lcapAnother Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Voting_barAnother Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar silence crzyblondgrl world disc chef crank pics build louisiana 80inches drive records contest Johncarr 2010 finals kyle Audiopipe broken quad stereo record globe songs state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear

Go down 
+9
The_Rowlands
Big Ed
towboatbobby
ScreetHoPrez
Moparbass28
Bailey
rd s10
bruce-bruce
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Empty
PostSubject: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 pm

This afternoon John Dinkle Brother of My Business Partner Tommy suffered a massive heartattack and left us behind.
I just want to send out my heartfelt Sympathy.

RIP MY BROTHER YOUR GOING TO BE MISSED!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 pm

OMG,

Don I know we have are differences, but I am truly saddened to hear this. Please let tom know that I will keep him and his family in my prayers, and tell pappy I am sorry. This is a very sad day.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm

wow sorry to hear that donnie....... u were there for me when cesar died so if u need anything just hit me up
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
OMG,

Don I know we have are differences, but I am truly saddened to hear this. Please let tom know that I will keep him and his family in my prayers, and tell pappy I am sorry. This is a very sad day.

All differences aside thanks you for your concern for Tommy.
Im sure he would be ok with you telling him yourself if you wish.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm

rd s10 wrote:
wow sorry to hear that donnie....... u were there for me when cesar died so if u need anything just hit me up

Thanks bro he was also like a brother to me Im going to miss him but Im still not walking in Tommy's shoes and Im just sick for him.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm

like i sad buddy i knw what u going thru and it sux.... i wouldnt wish that feeling a pound anyone.....
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm

I am very sorry to hear this, send our condolences to tom, and we are very sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Sry to hear Don. Prayers are with his family.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
OMG,

All differences aside thanks you for your concern for Tommy.
Im sure he would be ok with you telling him yourself if you wish.

my concern was for u as well, I know u and jon were close, and he was like a brother to you, that whole shop is one big family. As stated before, I feel for all of u! I hope that together as friends you guys are able to fiind some comfort in your time of grief.
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 am

Sorry to hear that Donnie, my prayers are with you guys. You have my number if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 am

My prayers to the family, hate to hear that kind of news anytime.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 am

Very sorry to hear about this donnie, tell tom he's in our prayers, and you too.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:28 am

very sorry man prayers are with ya and the fam.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:46 am

Wow... Donnie i give you my best.... Bro if you need anything hollla . My Prayers go out to everyone......... Sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:22 am

To all Friends Of John W Dinkle his Services will be held in Victoria Ks at the Cline Funeral home. wake from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Sunday 06/14/2009 Funeral Services will be 8:00 am Monday 06/15/2009

For Friends & Family In the Kansas City Area there will be a celebration of life gathering serving food and drink Sat 06/13/2009
between 5:00 pm - 8:00pm
In the home of Tommy and John's Aunt and Uncle Rick & Sally Kuklenski's 424 South Woodland Dr Kansas City Mo. 64118

All friends are invited
(816)459-0050 or (913)302-8038
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 am

Sorry to hear that Donnie. Our prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

wow sorry to hear this thoughts and prayers to family and friends!!
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Man thats sad.

How old was he?
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am

Skip01 wrote:
Man thats sad.

How old was he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear   Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Really Sad Day for Loud And Clear
Page 1 of 1