Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Vote_lcapAFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Voting_barAFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Vote_lcapAFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Voting_barAFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe dollar songs Johncarr finals silence kyle disc louisiana stereo crzyblondgrl pics record crank 2010 build drive Audiopipe world 80inches chef state quad contest records broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED

Go down 
+4
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
bjfails
sanman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Empty
PostSubject: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:01 pm

I WILL RUN UNLIMITED THIS YEAR ON 3 LITTLE ITTY BITTY AMPS.

MANY WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO ME AND JIMBO GOING AT IT AT FINALS ONE MORE AGAIN, BUT SORRY IT JUST AINT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR ANYWAYS.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

That's where I'll be at finals, I think the Kia is louder. That's funny right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm

IT AINT PERSONAL MAN ITS FUN
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm

I HAVE A GOAL IN MIND AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT I JUST HOPE THAT THE SUBS HOLD UP FOR IT
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 pm

HEY WHO IS THIS GUY SITTING IN A $4K DOLLA SPOT HEHE

http://www.greaterozarksbowling.com/2009singles.pdf
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Good luck my brothren..... Was looking forward to it, but now im looking forward to some even bigger numbers from ya ............

Whats the goal? i think ya can do the 66 or more unmanned. Show the world do your thing
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 pm

sanman wrote:
I HAVE A GOAL IN MIND AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT I JUST HOPE THAT THE SUBS HOLD UP FOR IT

I think I like your goal... BTW props for stepping up to the plate
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

sanman wrote:

Oh I know Jeff, just playin with you. What's new goal 70s?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 pm

3 tiny little amps, yep. hopefully they do the trick and the subs like them.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 pm

bjfails wrote:
sanman wrote:

please say your joking...lol. hey fails...how many guys that you know of has broke there window out from spl?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm

kickercrx wrote:
3 tiny little amps, yep. hopefully they do the trick and the subs like them.
didnt you have 3 tiny amps this past weekend? did the subs like em?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm

yeah, but i dunno what the problem was with them yet, i should have left the old falling apart box in there on 1 of them, cause it was like 2 db louder, lol
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
bjfails wrote:
sanman wrote:

please say your joking...lol. hey fails...how many guys that you know of has broke there window out from spl?

Yes i am, and oh probably 50 just yesterday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 pm

nice bowling score there sanman.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm

TY I TRY
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

good luck youll getter done you always seem to
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

Lookin forward to sein what you do in unlimited. Was kinda lookin forward to hearin, or seein rather, the head to head between you and jimbo. Wink

G/L and nice score on bowling.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm

lol bowling is how i fun audio lol thanx
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm

^^ HUH.. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

kickercrx wrote:
yeah, but i dunno what the problem was with them yet, i should have left the old falling apart box in there on 1 of them, cause it was like 2 db louder, lol

found the problem, the output went out on one of my amps, it was actually working against the other 2 some how even though it had no output, kinda like the subs were outta phase or something, i think maybe no output meant it was actually keeping the subs in place or something i dunno, cause no output with it hooked up, but unhook it and the others get louder, weird
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 am

Strange, but glad you found the prob. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED   AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFTER MANY HOURS OF THINKING I HAVE DECIDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: