Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Vote_lcapbeat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Voting_barbeat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Vote_lcapbeat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Voting_barbeat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle crzyblondgrl build quad crank contest songs drive louisiana pics 2010 record records stereo world chef silence disc dollar Audiopipe broken globe Johncarr state 80inches finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

STREET BEAT RANT

Go down 
+24
la2lvtom
Mike Jaffe
STREETBEATZ19
Nick
rd s10
Alan
supadave
bruce-bruce
Greg McCool
TAMU
RitcheyRich
Nice
Moparbass28
Navi
scionsoloxb
SBFRK
team treo
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
Skip01
taz
Team Big'Un
loburbon
sanman
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK HERE GOES WHY IS IT THAT IF YOU RUN STREET BEAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ATTEND 1 SHOW AND BLAMMO YOUR IN FOR FINALS. WHEN OTHER CLASSES/DEVISIONS NEED TO OBTAIN 200 POINTS THROUGH OUT THE YEAR. YOU GUYS DID A GOOD JOB NURSING THIS CLASS INTO THE LANES, BUT NOW ITS THE BIGGEST DEVISION YOU HVE AT FINALS, AND THEM GUYS HAVE AS MUCH TIED UP IN THERE SYSTEMS AS I DO MONEY WISE. SO WHY IS IT THEY GET A FREE PASS?????????????????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

quad you should really go kill yourself since noone gives a fornicate about your black ass
Back to top Go down
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm

First off jeff, you know you'll beat me on the meter. So your unworthy statement is bulls hit! Second I still sb at least 151, so it's not like I'm a 133 wonder like you think. And I'm happy for you that you decided to do 601-1800. Your a loud competitor and that's great, but don't go thinkin your any better then me or anybody else. You never know who's gonna be louder then you, I'm not, but someone else might be.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:51 pm

i welcome them to inspire me to be better then
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Quad, shut up!!!! You won't accept the challange you made to me at heatwave
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm

lol, Are you really that much of a tard? You have no control of that keyboard commando hiding in your bipolar mind do you? Really man you are the biggest loser I have ever crossed on a forum yet. Even with your "winning" biography of a signature you have proven time and time again on here to be the biggest loser ever. I do pity you Sanman, All honesty!
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Do you really think quad is this literate? Come on now
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Just like I welcome the challange from you jeff. Let's do this streetbeat thing for fun. So I can see how much louder I need to be
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:56 pm

go find a job you broke everyone cry for me piece of Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Damn!!!!! Feel the love for quad on here
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Yes Sanvagina we all know quad is broke and a whiner, But we all know you are less of a man then your woman also.

Second.. I have found a new job, To piss all over your post as you do to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

blahblah your nothing you have never been Dung Pile and you will never be worth anything stay in poverty with your no skill having wanna be runnin a buisness with that quad wood Cow poopy and krunk Cow poopy dude that stuff in cali must be the shiit, but for real you need to stop smoking it
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Weak sauce little man, Could I assist you? Quad is a poser and lives in a abandoned septic tank aka "Bunker" waiting for 2012. Truth???

You must have taken my advice with the cock in your mouth bit, It took you every bit of 30 min to come back with some second grade spelling and third grade insults... Long vibrating strokes my man you doin good keep it up my biaatch
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:43 pm

actually im a little busy forgive me for not responding a little sooner.

here we go i cant spell blahblah you can think a little more original than that, and get my cum out your mouth little man
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Carry on, I'll be waiting to piss on you next post
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm

how does it taste is it good?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Wait who cummed in whose mouth?
Dude that is just wrong man but anyway to the guy who has culm in his mouth I know he is or will be having a bad day LOL
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

That would be quad the cum guzzling monkey
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:17 pm

holy Dung Pile guys jeff changed his avitar that don't happen but once every 2 years.
hey you guys like my new cut i done its supa tight
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Why did you post that?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:21 pm

yo louborn tell ya boy what you think about how these guys do it on the east coast man. these are last summer shows but still good nonetheless, can't wait to see what they got plan for 09

cause i nice i wanted louborn to see how those guys do that head to head challenge over in the ny i know jeff an him was talkig about doing something like that at finals which i am all for hell we may do it me an louborn at finals just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Native is my man. That style is called Groundpounding.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:39 pm

and i'm all for groundpounding. jeff wont do it, but i'm still gonna run him in sb at finals. and hell yea dave that would be fun to do wit ya at finals.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Groundpounding basically is how loud you can be from the outside. It is overall hights, mids and low. Crowd decides the winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Wow-----lot of dung flying around--lol
Yea Dave --sweet new cut----playa Cool
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:59 pm

thanks rich, yea nice i know what it is man groundpounding is awesome thats all i do an get points or numbers as it comes but i would love to be loud on the mic an who knows maybe i am but atleast i had fun.

supadave
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:02 am

hell if its all in fun then lets do it dave, maybe we can get a few others to loosen up at finals and have fun groundpoundin for a bit
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:03 am

That's it big dawg--- as long as we are having fun Cool
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:14 am

well rich, i dont know about you but if i can get together with some friends and some new guys and have a lil friendly fun with nothing at stake other wastin a lil time, then i'll have fun
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

thats what i am talking about man yea i am all about having some serious fun man you seen my vids bro. hey i got another one for ole jeff coming soon man its another daily driver vid lol. i think you guys will get a kick out of it. plus it will showcase a new box design i am trying out that skip designed for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STREET BEAT RANT   beat - STREET BEAT RANT - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STREET BEAT RANT
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next