Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Vote_lcapPerformnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Voting_barPerformnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Vote_lcapPerformnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Voting_barPerformnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world records Johncarr kyle quad stereo 2010 louisiana state songs record contest dollar pics disc broken globe drive 80inches chef Audiopipe crank crzyblondgrl silence build finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.

Go down 
+7
nebrsq
emperorjj1
ibebangin
jsketoe
jkrob21
jayhawkblk
montyj
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Empty
PostSubject: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 pm

Hey sq peeps,
I am posting to let you know of our next event on Sept. 16th. I have posted in the other forums and it is on the event list. Last year we had a great number of sq cars, over 30.In May this year we had a show with a few less sq cars. We had tons of spl. Most of you guys know all of our shop cars are sq. I love to see more of you SQ people come out and compete. At least somewhere besides a regional or finals. We are 1 1/2 hours from Dallas and Shreveport. If you have never been to Tyler you are missing out on a beautiful place. Let me know if you can make it to the show.

I would love it if we could have more sq than spl!!!!

Monty Jones
Performance Audio
3939 South Broadway Ave.
Tyler, Tx. 75701
903 534 8283
Back to top Go down
http://performanceaudiotexas.com
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:25 pm

I will have to think about that. That sounds like fun but that is a long drive for me. 9 hours or so
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:40 pm

I'll try to make it if I can get the truck playing by then. I need an excuse t get out of here for a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:55 pm

I'll try to make it as well. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:08 am

whats sq?
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:25 am

oh man 11 hours? sry too far otherwise id love to
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:48 pm

Wish I could make it. Haven't been south in a long time. Just too far to go at this time. Have too many irons in the fire-my SB car died all of the sudden. We are going to tear into it and see what the deal is. Could be a big project, and parts are never in stock.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:31 am

As long as you dont have a problem with me coming i might be in.... We have a store in Tyler and i would love to come support them. I KNOW THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET..LOL. No really i run an SPL car and SQ car and never have dropped in on your shows cause i didn't know if you got along with Jacks or not..... Different ways in different locations. We all get along down here just didn't want any anamosity if i did come and check it out.....

Still not sure if i could bring both vehicles but could maybe bring the Vette for SQ. We are a different breed than the rest of our stores.. LOL Promise.
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm

As always everyone is welcome I don't care what shop your with, We just love to have competitors.

Sketoe, I can't wait to see your ride, hope you can come.

monty
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm

"Sketoe, I can't wait to see your ride, hope you can come."

Same here. Mabie I can follow John down to your show. Like I said I hope to have the truck playing by then.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 am

I think I will have my Tahoe playsound by tonight so I should be good to go it is just a long drive is this a 3x show?
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 pm

Ok, I talked to Mike the show is now a triple point!!!

so now you guys have no excuses!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:39 pm

I spoke with Sketoe last night and I think we are prob both gonna come down. You should come too Marquies.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:37 pm

I am game especially since we need 200 f'n points to qualify for finals this year.
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:59 am

What 200 points?!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:13 pm

I just got off of the phone with Mike and I will prob follow them down after the show here earlier that weekend.

Marquies. If you can get off for it we will be having a show the Friday evening before the Tyler show. Only a single pointer but almost a shoe in for people needing points because I'm the only guy here in town that competes SQ.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:32 pm

So, how was the turnout at this show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:12 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
So, how was the turnout at this show?

I'll let you know after it happens Jan Very Happy
Are you going?
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:33 pm

doh! I saw Sept and read Aug...Smile

We won't be at this show since we'll be at Brand X finals in Atlanta that weekend.
Smile
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:46 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
doh! I saw Sept and read Aug...Smile

We won't be at this show since we'll be at Brand X finals in Atlanta that weekend.
Smile

Forgot it was the same weekend. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:20 am

John how far is Hot springs from KC?
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:34 pm

Thanks Jan.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Hell I could have did that I asked because John has made the trip and it is never what mapquest says it is.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:22 pm

It takes me about 6 1/2 hours. Depends on how you drive and how often you stop. I think the Tyler show is on Sunday. If you were to come down Friday we would go to the show Friday night. Spend Satuday on the lake and then roll out to Texas Sunday morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:09 am

I will see if I can swing that.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:42 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/???????????????????????????????????????????????/
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:36 am

"????????????????" Thats funny.

You guys should be trying to figure out how far it is from Atlanta,Ga. lol

Seriously, Can I get a Role Call?

montyj

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:34 pm

I like dinner rolls.
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:13 pm

Sourdough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.   Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performnace Audio, Tyler, Tx.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next