Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Vote_lcapGot my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Voting_barGot my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Vote_lcapGot my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Voting_barGot my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals contest quad crank broken stereo record drive kyle dollar louisiana 2010 pics disc records crzyblondgrl globe Audiopipe build silence songs chef world 80inches state Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics

Go down 
+6
FUZ-T.C.C.
loburbon
RitcheyRich
supadave
Stingraysevenout
bumpin s-10
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Empty
PostSubject: Got my CRX repainted. Here''s a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

Just got the car back home on Thursday after a loooong wait. Mark Hill at Cartunes / Affordable Automotive did the bodywork and painting...took a long time because of a lot of health issues and all around bad luck he's been having but, it was definately worth the wait Very Happy Here's a good shot of the front and side of the car.

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics CopyofIMG_1675
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:19 am

The pic doesn't do the maroon color justice. Its a deep red metallic color with pearl added. We still have to wetsand and buff the car in a few weeks to make it really shine. Mark laid on around 4 coats of clear so it should look like glass when we are done. It already has a great shine with nothing done to it.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:21 am

Here's some more pics I took today.

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1680

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1677
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:30 am

Looks great bro...... But next time hit me up i coulda gotcha done in 3 days and since your my boy just get materials and help on sanding and were good.............. Looks great bro. Painters take forever but i will give it to them its ALOT of work....
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:33 am

Here are a couple shots of the hood work Mark did. He literally saved my carbon fiber hood from going in the trash, with a lot of prodding from me to do it Wink My hood had been pretty much trashed last fall right before finals when the hood latch decided to pull away from the hood while Phinney was driving my car down the interstate! Needless to say it blew open, smashed the windshield and cracked the hood in multiple places as well as almost seperating the top and bottom layers completely. Mark did a great job of epoxying the 2 halves back together and patching up the cracks etc. I really like that he was able to mask off and save the middle portion of the carbon fiber and have it show. Thatta boy Mark. Very Happy

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1676

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1679
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:40 am

Here is a pic with my autocross wheels and tires put in front of my current 17's, just to get an idea of how they'll look. I think I like the look better than the rims I have on now. If the tires weren't so soft I'd put them on for daily.

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1684

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics IMG_1683
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:52 am

I've got a few things left to do yet before it's done like putting on a 1/4" silver pinstripe between the black and maroon, wet sand and buff, lower the car about 2 inches, tint the windows, put the stereo back in it and possibly a few equipment logos on the bottom of the doors.
I want to thank Mark for doing such an excellent job on the car. There was a lot of frustration and delays... most of which you were not able to control, but once you got healthy and where able to spend some time on the car you went beyond what I expected and I appreciate it very much. Thanks you for your hard work... and extra subtle touches here and there. I love the car!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:37 am

Looks good chris love this two tone man it looks wicked
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:36 am

sweet paint job. carbon fiber on the hood set's it off. Nice Cool
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:58 am

looks damn good man. love the two tone
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:39 am

Ya for sure slap a pin stripe in between the to colors...that would set it off! Looks good though!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks guys. Think I'll get the pinstripe on today. Gonna do 1 side 1st then take pics and decide which way I like it better. Also after looking at the pics with the black/chrome lip wheels, I think I'm gonna put them on instead. What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm

I think black looks better,but im biased...look at my car lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:22 pm

how you like those head lights? Where did you get them from? Sweet paint job though, I want to get mine done...body work and painted!!
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:20 pm

we striped the car down to bare metal , no fenders, doors or hatch , pulled glass and anything that could be taken apart after fixing the rust/dents sealed , epoxy primed , fill and sanded until no skin left painted black reasembled panels , taped second color added then cleared , the only area not painted was engine compartment , chris will do that at home , next cut and buff and stripe . hood should have gone in garbage BUTT chris is a little tight ( he squeeks when he walks) . just kiding chris .
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Laughing Nah... I just new you could fix it. It turned out great, heck it's probably stronger than it was from the factory.
I put the black/silver rims on yesterday and I really like the look. They go great with the top 1/3rd of the car being black. Looks like I'll be getting another set of black rims for daily and sell of my 17's to help pay for them.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:51 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:
how you like those head lights? Where did you get them from? Sweet paint job though, I want to get mine done...body work and painted!!

Got the headlights from ebay. Haven't hooked up the halo's yet but they are nice. Ebay had several different black headlights, the one's I went with were a bit more spendy than some but they were worth it.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:47 pm

looks great chris... great job mark
Back to top Go down
basspro
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:25 am

Them the sonar headlights?
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:41 am

iowan wrote:
looks great chris... great job mark

Thanks, can't wait to get it buffed and pinstriped. Thinking about doing some subtle logo's along the bottom moldings of the car. Either in silver metallic or carbon fiber vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics   Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my CRX repainted. Here's a few pics
Page 1 of 1