Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Vote_lcapFINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Voting_barFINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Vote_lcapFINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Voting_barFINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr contest crzyblondgrl broken drive records dollar record louisiana build songs state pics quad silence Audiopipe stereo crank 2010 finals disc kyle chef globe world 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????

Go down 
+4
Moparbass28
BBGIC
johnperdeye
John Payton
8 posters
AuthorMessage
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Empty
PostSubject: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 am

so have we heard anything about hotels and how much power will be costing at finals??? would really like to know soon so i can get out of classearly on the friday before and have some place to stay while im there.. i also like to charge batteries at finals too ..
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 am

good luck man i asked this question a month ago and nobody knows
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:04 pm

Poeer is like $50 and it is ordered from the Qwest Center.... They have not given me the link yet. We are waiting in the CVB for the hotel assignements and will let you know as soon as we do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:06 pm

thanks for the quick response Ralph i hope the hotels get figured out soon
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:01 pm

I said it before. Hotel management are bein arses. Wink Maybe they will pull there heads out soon. Very Happy LOL j/k
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm

John, PM.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:52 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 pm

DMAN wrote:
John, PM.

Hey what is in the PM a place to stay. Hell hit me up too. NIKKA:lol!:
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:43 pm

Need to know about power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:19 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
DMAN wrote:
John, PM.

Hey what is in the PM a place to stay. Hell hit me up too. NIKKA:lol!:

Go in half's on power, need to charge them 2400's Very Happy I booked my room at the Hilton, I am not waiting no longer $106 a night non-refundable..... So I will be there for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????   FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALS, HOTELS AND POWER??????
Page 1 of 1