Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
El Paso - Page 2 Vote_lcapEl Paso - Page 2 Voting_barEl Paso - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar louisiana contest record drive globe chef kyle disc build records broken Johncarr 2010 quad pics crank crzyblondgrl stereo songs world state finals 80inches Audiopipe silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

El Paso

Go down 
+7
scoupen
Team Big'Un
taz
basspro
Tru Insayne Soundz - amc
idbl_fanatic
quad box
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:34 am

First topic message reminder :

3x Numbers were they At scratch
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:45 pm

listen you jack as.s i am the same age as you i have been doing this Dung Pile for over 20+ years i dought you have made more than me if you want to make this Dung Pile personal thats fine dont asume my sig says what i can and cant do i have built sht that blows anything you have ever done , you only see that many posts because i dont normally post stupid Dung Pile but you seem to push the right buttons ..... i normally help my friends with their cars , but keep up your Dung Pile and you will have everyone picking your class just to shut you up , if that is possible . i unlike you do care what people think of me , dont assume ones sig or where they live as it was a choice to move here and make less money , i have owned many many cars , have lived in a fancy house that doesnt make the person , their actions do so grow up .act your age.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

per request

:::FAAAAAAAAAARRRT:::
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:23 pm

quad box wrote:
Hi i pay for my net service by not having high phone bills, my phone bill use to run as a business more than you make a week! now stay out my business.

But just a few posts back your alter ego said:

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Hey Man F u the Man has a fixed income have you ever tryed to call the usaci office Question good luck!

What business do you run that forces you to have a fixed income Suspect
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:24 pm

taz wrote:
listen you jack as.s i am the same age as you i have been doing this Dung Pile for over 20+ years i dought you have made more than me if you want to make this Dung Pile personal thats fine dont asume my sig says what i can and cant do i have built sht that blows anything you have ever done , you only see that many posts because i dont normally post stupid Dung Pile but you seem to push the right buttons ..... i normally help my friends with their cars , but keep up your Dung Pile and you will have everyone picking your class just to shut you up , if that is possible . i unlike you do care what people think of me , dont assume ones sig or where they live as it was a choice to move here and make less money , i have owned many many cars , have lived in a fancy house that doesnt make the person , their actions do so grow up .act your age.
I see you are a fool! small mines like yours never understand, I could care less were you have lived, have you owned a business or two or three?? Have you severed your country?? Have you served you state or local government?? Have you work for a Car Audio mfg?? Have you invented products from the ground up and brought them to the market place?? Have you ever worked with Movie stars or sports stars??? That just a taste of what I have done and more to come, and my class has not changed bring what you got hay seed kid.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Navi wrote:
quad box wrote:
Hi i pay for my net service by not having high phone bills, my phone bill use to run as a business more than you make a week! now stay out my business.

But just a few posts back your alter ego said:

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Hey Man F u the Man has a fixed income have you ever tryed to call the usaci office Question good luck!

What business do you run that forces you to have a fixed income Suspect
Navi you know dam well we shut everything down months ago, until the market comes back, and i am waiting on my Obama Grant money afro

Last edited by quad box on Sat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm

El Paso - Page 2 Edumacation

sorry guys another boring day at work.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Paso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso   El Paso - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Paso
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2