Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Messing with someones sponsors Vote_lcapMessing with someones sponsors Voting_barMessing with someones sponsors Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Messing with someones sponsors Vote_lcapMessing with someones sponsors Voting_barMessing with someones sponsors Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records finals crank chef silence crzyblondgrl dollar record Johncarr louisiana build drive 2010 world contest songs kyle disc stereo broken state globe 80inches pics Audiopipe quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Messing with someones sponsors

Go down 
+11
iowan
scionsoloxb
slider_ec
bassahaulic
Team Kracker
Moparbass28
05gliguy
DMAN
sanman
supadave
bjfails
15 posters
AuthorMessage
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Messing with someones sponsors Empty
PostSubject: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Ok I am going to be very polite and calm with this, but anyone who calls someone’s sponsor to try to get them dropped is absolutely weak. I have never talked trash on anyone in the lanes and have been very polite and encouraging to everyone I have met, and I have met a lot of great people. I have not modified or cut any part of my car I removed the cargo system by unbolting it, WHICH IS LEAGAL. I, let me say that again, I am the only person sponsored by Soundstream Technologies and I still am. If you have a problem with anyone else at an event with me, come to me, I am the main person with Hard Kore Audio. I will continue to be in the lanes and I will lose at times and I will win at times either way I will do it with a smile and a great attitude. Calling my sponsors is just plain sad and I really wish you the best of luck. I’ll see everyone in the lanes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

well its great you sponsored but as long as your not running stock competitor classes your cool.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:48 pm

WOW MAN ILL TELL YOU I LIKE TO fornicate WITH PEOPLE, BUT I WOULD NEVER STOOP AS LOW AS TO CALL A SPONSOR ON ANYONE. I WOULD HOWEVER TELL YOU THAT YOUR WRONG THEN EXPLAIN TO YOU THAT IF YOU DIDNT HANDLE IT IN THE PROFESSIONAL MANNER THANT YOU SHOULD BE WELL THEN IDE IN FACT CALL THEM THEN, BUT ONLY AFTER EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU.

WAS IT YOU MOPARR???????
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Man thats jacked up.......

Damn Dave who cut your hair, i'd get my money back fool...lol...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:11 pm

I appreciate it and I do run Pro-Stock and after being pointed out that I was in the wrong SB moved to SB5 sorry about being in the wrong class BTW.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:16 pm

DMAN wrote:

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:42 pm

sanman wrote:
WAS IT YOU MOPARR???????

And WTF is that suppose to mean ?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm

donno ima dick man aint you heard lol
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:00 pm

I don't care who it is and I don't want to know either. There was actually 3 people who called the VP of Soundstream. Probably a team or somethin who cares. It didn't hurt my sponsorship they know me.
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:28 pm

sanman wrote:
donno ima dick man aint you heard lol
Ive heard of a Tit man and an Ass man and even a leg man but a Dick man is kinda GAY.Shocked Sorry Jeff I had to you just left that one to wide open.Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:29 pm

oh here we go
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Just ribbing ya man
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:43 am

Team Kracker wrote:
Just rubbing ya man

Fixed Wink

That fact that someone would call a sponsor is just LOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
slider_ec
slider_ec

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:21 am

That's messed up. What show are they bitching about do you know?
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:49 am

No, because I never act like that so not sure where it's comin from.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:23 am

oh... i didnt know there were other companys besides AUDIOQUE. lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

I got it Jeff. Razz I think I did hear it somewhere, but who said it is unknown on that subject. LOL
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:14 am

haters keep on hating... so sad
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:17 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
oh... i didnt know there were other companys besides AUDIOQUE. lol

Audio Que makes car audio products? I thought they were for elevators Laughing

Just joshin you guys rocked the lanes
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Bj...... Roll with it... .Haters and such are everywhere.... I can remember Rob and I got called on once a week for like 6 months one time....... Thing was DB Drive loved the attention we were getting.... Do what you do... Fuckkk everyone else.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:48 pm

bjfails wrote:
No, because I never act like that so not sure where it's comin from.

I need to talk to you about an unrealted issue. Please call the USACI office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:46 pm

DMAN wrote:

gee darren thanks bro i like my haircut like i told scott my poon tang level has went up from 4 times a week to 6 times a week with this haircut so i think this haircut is a keeper. even the ladies out an about love it too sooooooo its a keeper. i got a real good one coming up for stc 09
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Bj...... Roll with it... .Haters and such are everywhere.... I can remember Rob and I got called on once a week for like 6 months one time....... Thing was DB Drive loved the attention we were getting.... Do what you do... Fuckkk everyone else.

and ur mad cause im sexyer
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:54 am

Im sure thier thought prosess on this was..."Oh we cant beat them so Ill just try to get them kicked out,or dropped from thier sponsors" Haters only do that cuz thier life sucks and the soundoffs are all they got to look foward to.Jus let them hate,Beau that lets us know how we are doing.If they dont hate we arent a threat to them...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:32 am

supadave wrote:
DMAN wrote:

gee darren thanks bro i like my haircut like i told scott my poon tang level has went up from 4 times a week to 6 times a week with this haircut so i think this haircut is a keeper. even the ladies out an about love it too sooooooo its a keeper. i got a real good one coming up for stc 09

Lol, Im just messin with ya bro cant fornicate with the poon tang level lol......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messing with someones sponsors   Messing with someones sponsors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messing with someones sponsors
Page 1 of 1