Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust for you sanman - Page 2 Voting_barJust for you sanman - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just for you sanman - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust for you sanman - Page 2 Voting_barJust for you sanman - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc silence songs Johncarr quad 80inches globe records state stereo louisiana crank broken Audiopipe kyle drive contest pics chef 2010 build world record dollar crzyblondgrl finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just for you sanman

Go down 
+20
Tim Schaffer
scionsoloxb
Greg McCool
RitcheyRich
DMAN
mod4000
The_Rowlands
bruce-bruce
SBFRK
Skip01
Champion
sanman
iowan
slumpinhonda
supadave
rd s10
Navi
Big Ed
loburbon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Just for you sanman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

We all see that you like to stir Dung Pile up. How bout this. Why don't you build a big body groundpounder on 12v. With no Cow poopy excuses like why would I do that I got a 160+ 16v s10. I don't give two shits if you do or you don't build one. I'm just stirring up the Dung Pile. Because we all know you won't do it. Or if you do decide to do it. Make sure it's in the cargo area with no wall. And I'm looking for an s10 so I can build a burp can. Now I probably won't get as loud as yours. But I'll do it just so you can't say why don't you build one like mine. Have a good day master fucktard
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 pm

supadave i say we have a good old fasion drinken contest... then see whos louder.....

jeff ur the life of da party....
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm

please pass the popcorn Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm

i like drinking parties too
an yes the guy who couldn't hook up a 2400 is issueing a challenge. hook up a 2400? dude i was wanting to know how to go about getting it to fit under my hood but it never did cause i didn't feel like getting tht BFH.
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA jeff is gonna be in biloxi, let me know when you leavin that way i can meet ya on the interstate an travel down with ya, now you get to see how we southern swanga's do it down here.
an about trunks jeffie poo well let me put it this way wether i am loud or not or if i get loud i know i got loud with a little more effort than going out buying a specific car for streetbeating. as for sb5 good luck in it bro, toooo many loud ppl in that class for me.
but really i would love to see this 164 s10 i got the camera in hand ready for this, mind if i sat in it like i did kenny's last year. come on you know you want me too, an i am fat too, could prolly gain your skinny ass some db's.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

btw

Thanks Jeff ...... because we did not go through that last year.. I will be around alot longer.... more to come.....
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm

what does this mean^^^^^^^^^^^^hmmmmm what does this man has up his sleeve now.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Every on will find out in a week or so..
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

he has naken pics of jeff and elmo in iraq......
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 pm

shhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 pm

supadave wrote:
i like drinking parties too
an yes the guy who couldn't hook up a 2400 is issueing a challenge. hook up a 2400? dude i was wanting to know how to go about getting it to fit under my hood but it never did cause i didn't feel like getting tht BFH.

nah you were like my stock battery has these post sticking out the top with clamp on connectors and the kinetik has these screw in things, how do i get my stock ones to hook up to it?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 pm

bring it!
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm

if you do something like this make it real interesting play for 2 min and see whos car can take it thats a streetbeater......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

lol ummm nope 2 minutes wont happen.

i dont have a sponsor handing me anything lol this is my hard earned money that goes into it so nope
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 am

jeffie poo

Did anyone else catch this? Something ya'll need to explain?
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 am

Tim Schaffer wrote:
if you do something like this make it real interesting play for 2 min and see whos car can take it thats a streetbeater......

alan dante would win ive seen him play his over 10 min and no one could beat it Very Happy he has one death match a few years with just on sub crazy loud
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 am

James call me
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:42 am

per Bruce's suggestion....

I farted

seriously..
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:49 am

Yea rob I was bored. I don't care what he says or does. Everybody else is gettin more excited and pissy then he is.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 am

And sanman you asked if I don't care why am I on the forum. I like to go to shows and compete for fun. Not to get all pissy if someone beats me. In my eyes you have a purpous built vehicle that you happen to drive. My vehicle's purpous is to enjoy it. It sounds good on every type of music I put in it. So when other people chime in and say stuff like it's louder then your 153.4 daily, I don't care. Because mine sounds damn good doing it. I have the equipment to get louder if I wanted to change the way I have it set up. But I won't just like you won't build a groundpounder. But dammit it's still amusing to talk Dung Pile and have fun watching other people get pissy.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm

all the vehicles ihave ever had were veristile meaning they were top 2 at finals, and wanged also were dailey drivers

so i dont have a purposesly 1 demensional built vehicle at all as you think.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Judging by your illiteracy, desire to make people feel under you and ignorant attitude I'd bet your IQ is sub par leading you to put all your life efforts into this sport. You may think that is worth while but if have not contributed to the sport with anything new and only use what is invented by others you are the class act fucktard lol...

Ahhh Talking sh1t does make the day enjoyable, Next
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

actually lol I have a college degree, and do pretty well in this sport, and ill hand you your ass in bowling as well. I was a state champion in track, and baseball as well.

Now you want to talk about being from a place thats not know to out out some great scholars lol your from the deep south bro.

This post is what it is, and I knew this ould give all you subpar competitors a chance to take some shots at me for acheiving what I have that you can not. I see you put alot of time and attention into that ugly ass red car you have there sitting on what 22-24's lol. I think you need to avaluate the way you try to draw attention on a dailey basis rather than try and figure me out.

p.s. trying to figure me out will leave you clueless trust me .
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Really a degree? I'm impressed. Yes you do well. It may be a tough match if we bowl.

lol There are no college grads in the south?

Yes the post is what it is. I don't claim to be a competitor, This sport just falls into my playground. Do not think I cannot achieve what your doing lol that is just silly. The car has been finished and sold for some time and hit a 153 in the trunk almost 3 years ago using alpine at that lol. I do not try to draw attention to myself, I only do things that represent myself.

p.s. I think we both know I'm better than you
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

is that right

so I am assuming youtr an old competitor under this name, or are you just as full of yourself as i am???????????
hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Hmm... Good Day
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

i need to add this to my sig

if your old stay retitred cause I aint scared at all.

you have a good day
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:48 pm

4 pages? that's it? ..... slacker smack talkers
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:06 pm

You know this has got me thinking. Why is it if someone posts a thread askin for help, they may get four responces in two days, yet start a thread talking Dung Pile and you get four pages in two days
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Are you kidding me, did you not see who the thread had involved....Jeffs post are only second in page counts to Quad.....
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Did you think the guy was gonna lay down and not reply...lol

i say its good for atleast 10 more as long as yall keep at him, he wont lay down.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 pm

loburbon wrote:
You know this has got me thinking. Why is it if someone posts a thread askin for help, they may get four responces in two days, yet start a thread talking Dung Pile and you get four pages in two days

There's usually one correct answer to a question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for you sanman   Just for you sanman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for you sanman
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next