Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just want to say "thanks." Vote_lcapJust want to say "thanks." Voting_barJust want to say "thanks." Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just want to say "thanks." Vote_lcapJust want to say "thanks." Voting_barJust want to say "thanks." Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo globe records 2010 drive pics crank finals broken chef songs world louisiana dollar Johncarr record crzyblondgrl 80inches Audiopipe kyle contest state quad disc build silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just want to say "thanks."

Go down 
+10
DMAN
2loudcrew
fmxboy144
quad box
Greg McCool
Navi
mod4000
Moparbass28
Mike Jaffe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Just want to say "thanks." Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:52 am

I have been delaying the writing of this note because I’m not sure I know where to start. So many people to thank for their help, I’m afraid with my fabulous memory, I’ll forget someone. I’ll try anyway.

As many of you already know, I had a little ticker problem while I was in Hobbs, NM to do the Audio EFX show on April 4th. Rob Kollar and Joe Lobato did the entire show while I took it easy in the hospital. There are no words in my vocabulary that I can use to thank those two guys enough! Between them and Moonie, the owner of Audio EFX, they ran 65 cars through and from what I’ve heard, all went very well. I am thinking of using other excuses in the future so that those guys will fill in for me again! LOL.

Another guy I have to thank is Jacob Barker. Damned good chance I’d have ended up in a dumpster if he hadn’t nagged me to see his Mom at the Med Evac part of the hospital. Got me a quickie electrocardiogram and admitted into the hospital at lightening speed. Thanks again Jake.

Slowly but surely a few shows are beginning to pop up on my show schedule. Please keep an eye on it. http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm. Right now I’m working on 2 more in El Paso, one in Alamogordo, NM and if I can still find my way to California, a show in Atascadero on May 16th, and yet another right here in the Phoenix area. And back to Audio EFX in Hobbs for a TRIPLE in July.

Thanks for reminding me of the meaning of "family."
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 am

Grats guys and Glad your doin well now Mike.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 am

No problem Mike. Stay healthy my friend
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:02 am

maybe after all that don will let you be on top at finals this year Wink
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 am

oo my

Mike I'm glad to here you are ok bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 am

Mike, while I am deeply happy that you are ok, by no means are you going to be on top at finals. Grandpa used to say,"if it ain't broken, don't fix it", sooooooooo, I will stay on top.

PS: pleeze wear that pink teddy.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
I have been delaying the writing of this note because I’m not sure I know where to start. So many people to thank for their help, I’m afraid with my fabulous memory, I’ll forget someone. I’ll try anyway.

As many of you already know, I had a little ticker problem while I was in Hobbs, NM to do the Audio EFX show on April 4th. Rob Kollar and Joe Lobato did the entire show while I took it easy in the hospital. There are no words in my vocabulary that I can use to thank those two guys enough! Between them and Moonie, the owner of Audio EFX, they ran 65 cars through and from what I’ve heard, all went very well. I am thinking of using other excuses in the future so that those guys will fill in for me again! LOL.

Another guy I have to thank is Jacob Barker. Damned good chance I’d have ended up in a dumpster if he hadn’t nagged me to see his Mom at the Med Evac part of the hospital. Got me a quickie electrocardiogram and admitted into the hospital at lightening speed. Thanks again Jake.

Slowly but surely a few shows are beginning to pop up on my show schedule. Please keep an eye on it. http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm. Right now I’m working on 2 more in El Paso, one in Alamogordo, NM and if I can still find my way to California, a show in Atascadero on May 16th, and yet another right here in the Phoenix area. And back to Audio EFX in Hobbs for a TRIPLE in July.

Thanks for reminding me of the meaning of "family."
Glad to see your ok and have plans for future shows cheers i told you Fryed Pork Skins will catch up with you lol Laughing hope to see yeah soon get Well.
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:07 am

were just glad your ok lookin forward to seeing you next show
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 pm

USACiSE wrote:
Mike, while I am deeply happy that you are ok, by no means are you going to be on top at finals. Grandpa used to say,"if it ain't broken, don't fix it", sooooooooo, I will stay on top.

PS: pleeze wear that pink teddy.

Okay buddy. Be that way. Now all I'm gonna do is just lie there!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Ya scream and bleed LOL
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Mike,

Glad that you are feeling better. Rob did most of the work at the show, I just tried to help out. Moonie and his crew were awesome hosts and helped out a lot. See you soon at one of your shows.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Glad to see your doing well Mike, we will see you soon, Hobbs I belive in july if not sooner.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:56 am

Glad you're feelin better, but don't push too hard! I get to see you in 6 months, so you have to be nice and perky! Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 am

Don't ever scare us like that again!!!! Yes I am screaming at you!

I am so glad your feeling better, had me worried there. Or was that the point you wanted me to have as much grey as you?

Love ya and hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm

real glad to hear that you are doing great mike. if alamogordo goes down, we should be there, were planning on making the hobbs 3x event. hopefully the whole team can make it. i gotta meet this moonie guy, everyone says hes such a stand up guy. will be a great honor to meet him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Glad everything turned out ok Mike! I didn't hear about this until well after it happened... you may want to consider slowing down a bit. At your advanced age, these events could be taking their toll on you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:35 pm

ScreetHoPrez wrote:
Glad everything turned out ok Mike! I didn't hear about this until well after it happened... you may want to consider slowing down a bit. At your advanced age, these events could be taking their toll on you! Very Happy

Slow down? Who, me? Nah! Hell, I'm just 71 years old. When I actually reach an advanced age, I may consider slowing down.

Thanks for the thoughts and concern Rich. I really do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 am

Damn it now I have to call Wilbert back.
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
usacijt
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacijt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:24 am

Glad to see you are doing better bro. See you soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say "thanks."   Just want to say "thanks." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just want to say "thanks."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: