Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Vote_lcaphey need help... ASAP... rookie... Voting_barhey need help... ASAP... rookie... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Vote_lcaphey need help... ASAP... rookie... Voting_barhey need help... ASAP... rookie... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank state chef records globe louisiana kyle Johncarr 80inches songs crzyblondgrl Audiopipe disc 2010 broken stereo record quad silence dollar world finals contest build pics drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

hey need help... ASAP... rookie...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rex
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-08

hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Empty
PostSubject: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 am

got a 800 watt rms at 4 ohm amp... a 18" single woofer .. a hatch car with the box under the window line...
1-4 batteries depending on what i'm allowed to use...

what class would i run?? i have a comp coming up i want to go to ... never competed before... do all usaci events use a tl?... where is it placed?... is the car running? windows or doors open any?.... can i be in the car? do i have to bring my registration to the show?.. i'm not even sure i can find that...
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 am

it may be stock 601-1800 or prostock. yes all events use the tl. the mic can be placed anywhere past the b pillar.usually in the kick panel. car is running,windows and doors can be open. only the owner of the vehicle can be in the vehicle, with the mic placed on the opposite side of the owner. i wouldnt worry too much about your registration. and if you run 601-1800 you can only have 2 batteries total. one under the hood and one in the back.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 am

Everything Hunter said plus the sensor is in an 8" globe. also you might want to compete in Street Beat which is basically an average of 30 seconds of music (must be on an original cd, no burns and no Ipod), if you do compete you will be in street beat 3 and there is no limit of batteries. If you want another choice you can do port wars or super port wars, in port wars you can put the sensor (with the globe on) in your port if it will fit. Super port is the same but without the globe and power is unlimited in both classes
Back to top Go down
rex
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 am

so could i do an interchangable port and do a street beat with a lower box tuning and then put a higher tuned port and do stock or pro stock?? do i have to pay twice?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 am

Pay twice. One for each class. Can have an interchangeable port if wanted.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin2
ARMed&Bangin2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Difference from stock and pro stock:

You will be defined pro if:
• Competitor works for a car audio dealer, manufacturer or distributor, or has worked for any of the aforementioned at any time within 1 year of the competition date.
• Competitor receives financial compensation for using a specific manufacturer’s equipment
• Competitor receives free equipment or equipment for less than 50% of MSRP from a reseller and/or manufacturer
• Competitors immediate family member(s) meet(s) one or all of the previous conditions

If any of those are you, then you'll have to be in pro stock. If not, rock on in the stock classes. Also...if you meet any of the above criteria and are deemed "pro", then you cannot compete in Street Beat 1-4...you will be automatically placed in SB5

If you'd like more rules details, it's available in PDF format. Go to this page, there is a breakdown of certain classes http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm Then click on Outlaw SPL Rules right under CompetitionRules 2009 for the detailed PDF.

Have fun and kick some azz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey need help... ASAP... rookie...   hey need help... ASAP... rookie... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey need help... ASAP... rookie...
Page 1 of 1