Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Vote_lcapIs Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Voting_barIs Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Vote_lcapIs Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Voting_barIs Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken globe crank dollar Johncarr finals build contest kyle stereo pics crzyblondgrl disc records record quad chef state world Audiopipe 80inches 2010 silence drive songs louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??

Go down 
+6
S.L.A.B.
Champion
quad box
shadescustomtint
scionsoloxb
SoundoffFocus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Empty
PostSubject: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 pm

I haven't seen it lately on the shelves, is it gone? It seems like everything in Car audio is dieing.

Tim
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

getting warmer out in most places,could just be selling.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm

I run a shop as well and have seen the dive in traffic and sales,it's just not a priority to the people who support the biz or industry I wonder if it'll turn around and sometimes find myself thinking of other avenues of work,I have done this for 18 years and never doubted what I would do but now......
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
I run a shop as well and have seen the dive in traffic and sales,it's just not a priority to the people who support the biz or industry I wonder if it'll turn around and sometimes find myself thinking of other avenues of work,I have done this for 18 years and never doubted what I would do but now......
Car audio has changed forever, as i called it a few years back and have seen hundreds of shops go away and nothing is taking there place, it will get better but nowhere as it was.
when we get some troops back to the states we should see a little increase, but many Mfg are gone and almost gone made in the U.S.A will and is returning at at this point i am weighting walking away from 12volt.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:53 pm

this industry has devolped" ans is with anything once i "developes" the growing slows... their will be new and innovative technology that will allow some stimilating of the industry but itll most likely never be like the hay day of the 90s. More retail stores will close. but truth is, these stores may never evenshould have opened,, the strong will survive and will do well. I see it right now, some shops are starving and dieng while others are having banner years...
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Pff.. All this dooms day BS is bout old. Read further into the news past the negative and find answers.

The auto makers will no longer offer as many options in vehicles starting next year... Soo... Guess what! The monopoly the automakers were creating with offering every last gadget dreamable is over! Now when people buy new auto's they will be heading to there nearest shop to get there odd and ends installed!!! WooHoo there ya go! Good f3cking news! Now please STFU.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

quad box wrote:
shadescustomtint wrote:
Car audio has changed forever, as i called it a few years back and have seen hundreds of shops go away and nothing is taking there place, it will get better but nowhere as it was.
when we get some troops back to the states we should see a little increase, but many Mfg are gone and almost gone made in the U.S.A will and is returning at at this point i am weighting walking away from 12volt.

Yes it has changed forever you bloody douche rag, Its called Evolving... Thats means its adapting to the times to survive, Please do leave the industry and start a cult, we will enjoy the laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:02 am

Just isnt any money in it
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:07 pm

As a shop u should offer things that other shops don't or do it better the the others. Start with service then make sure u have the best people on staff. Create the right type of sale and drive people in. Once u have them build a relationship with service and blam they are ur customer 4 life. People are begging 4 deals hit up ur suppliers where is the buy 1 get 1 sales free wire kit or how bout refer a friend programs whatever it takes getem in the door and make sure ur staff keeps em
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm

We have been here for 8 years because of our biz ethics and service. I myself am thinking of walking away from it I made more money elsewhere and wasnt so stressed lol, so idk what will happen
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:

Our shop has been rocking Im doing more business now than in the past 2 years. we have been almost overwhelmed with business. I did 4000,00 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm

SoundoffFocus wrote:
I haven't seen it lately on the shelves, is it gone? It seems like everything in Car audio is dieing.

Tim

Do you mean "Car Audio & Electronics" the magazine? It's been done for several months now. My subscription changed to Automobile Magazine a while back. The bastages won't give me a refund on my 3 year subscription. They just send me some other mag I have no real interest in. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

I subsribed to that magazine for almost 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Our shop has been rocking Im doing more business now than in the past 2 years. we have been almost overwhelmed with business. I did 4000,00 yesterday.[/quote]
Crack sales on state st don't count lol I'm just playin lol
I'm glad everything is going well hope 2 cu all n omaha
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm glad your doing well Our shop is currently finishing up a custom job on a corvette that is sick but I'm burning out of running biz part I think so idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??   Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Car Audio and Electronics got the way of the dino??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: