Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Vote_lcapkyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Voting_barkyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Vote_lcapkyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Voting_barkyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals records 80inches crzyblondgrl Johncarr Audiopipe globe broken drive dollar stereo world chef contest silence songs build kyle crank record state 2010 quad disc louisiana pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry

Go down 
+3
Jan Bennett
TeamCobra1
BBGIC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Empty
PostSubject: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:40 pm

ralph... i sent emails to both john and joe but i dont know these peoples email addresses to send them indiviually so could you please foward it on to them for me? thankyou in advance ralph...Smile

hello mickey, jim, jan and james,

i know that you will prolly not accept my apology for my actions and behavour for the past few months since finals and i know i wasnt acting with any integrity. only mickey and jimbo and ralph really know that i was totally devoted to usaci and trying to help it continue to grow. i love everything about sound q even down to my new license plates that now say (sound q) but really thought i just lost controll and i was so wrapped up in proving that it was someone from usaci that i didnt realise it could have very well been someone just walking by and thinking my set up was chessey... i cant change what i have done and the scars that i have made on yall but im hoping in time ralph will give me another chance to compete again, but in the mean time i wanted to make some apologies to some people i know i hurt. i know you must think im not being sincere and thats your call. i know what i need to do here.. im sorry i let you down. this time away from usaci will give me some time work on me and my new project a 2008 bmw 525i that i recently aquired and todd zier who has been building sq cars for 22 yrs will be building it for sq so that should keep me occupied for awhile. i will also make an effort to make positive posts if im reinstated on the forum. i hope yall will forgive me and if not then i understand. take care and god bless...Smile

chef kyle
eph 2:20 cornerstone catering
texazchef@yahoo..com
www.cornerstonecateringbakery.com
god bless Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TeamCobra1
Above Average Contributor
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm

bla bla bla....just let me know what class the car is in
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm

All I can say is that actions speak louder than words.

If you really mean it, act it.

Those actions will speak for themselves. Good luck with your new ride.

I too am interested in knowing which class you're going to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 am

Kyle has asked to be allowed back on the forums. He has promised he will not repeat his previous activities. For whatever reason I think he is sincere.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 am

I don't care if yall let him back on here or not...his opinion doesn't mean shat to me
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:31 am

however....if you let him back on here any time soon it send the wrong message to others....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

I can sincerely make you believe Jimbo isnt gay, but deep down the truth is we all know he is.

All chef's explanation is is simple proof of what we all said all along, he isnt mentally stable enough to control his own actions.

Same ol Dung Pile people dont think about their actions and expect people to take a simple "sorry" afterwards and make things normal again.
Tar and feather that fat bastard then let him back in, if there is enough tar and feathers for it to possible.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 pm

that's awesome...lol .
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Navi wrote:
I can sincerely make you believe Jimbo isnt gay, but deep down the truth is we all know he is.

All chef's explanation is is simple proof of what we all said all along, he isnt mentally stable enough to control his own actions.

Same ol Dung Pile people dont think about their actions and expect people to take a simple "sorry" afterwards and make things normal again.
Tar and feather that fat bastard then let him back in, if there is enough tar and feathers for it to possible.

well put!

it's like little kids.

Just because they learn to say I'm sorry, doesn't mean that they learn the meaning behind "I'm sorry".
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 pm

All good points. But knowing Kyle as long as I have I can say I honeslty beleave him. He is TOO emotional many times and it makes him do things he regrets. We all have been there.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 am

Everyone on here including Chef knows my opinion! Enough said!!
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 am

just my 2 cents if last year prooves anything its that everyone deserves a 2nd chance. now not knowing much about this if a 2nd chance has already been given then he made his bed
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:43 pm

TAR AND FEATHER THEN ILL BE GOOD. BUT I WANT PICTURES NAVI..... USE PANORAMIC MODE FOOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry   kyle - Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posted by Request - Kyle Humphry
Page 1 of 1