Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Vote_lcapLafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Voting_barLafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Vote_lcapLafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Voting_barLafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe finals record songs Johncarr louisiana chef contest drive world build crzyblondgrl pics state crank Audiopipe silence broken quad 80inches records disc kyle dollar 2010 stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL

Go down 
+16
TeamSpead-Kenny
towboatbobby
tigerh4rf
sanman
2003f150
Nick
Canaan
lostdutchman70523
sicweasel
Alan
Skip01
supadave
usacijt
ARMed&Bangin
coatesleandrew
USACGC
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

So who is all coming out this weekend? Come get your points, its a 3x point. Besides, theres nothing like some good ol cajun food!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com

AuthorMessage
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 am

Alan wrote:
seems like usaci should of handled that $30 fee for people signing up to compete ,especially at a 3x... sad Neutral

I did all I could. I can guarantee everyone one thing, USACi will never be back at another one of that guys events.

First thing was they wanted to stick us all the way in the back between 2 barns and I said hell no. Then I found out that they was charging the spl competitors $30 to enter their vehicle into the show and I fought to get that fixed only to find out that they started to charge my competitors $30 for each person to get in the show.

Second, Sunday morning I find out what they did to Canann and his crew about shutting off the van which was total Cow poopy.

Third, the asshole runs up on another competitor and hits him and screams at him for demoing his vehicle.

They kept saying the police was giving them a hard time for the loud music, but the police not once ever asked me or any of my competitors to turn anything down. Besides, any music had to be better than that lame ass backwoods redneck they called a Dj!!!!!!!

I hope everyone Boycotts Relaxin on the Bayou and Last resort shows in Louisiana from here on out! That Dung Pile was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
coatesleandrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
coatesleandrew

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah he used the police as an excuse. The reason why I know that the police did not say nothing is because on my way out to make a beer he asked to hear my car. So I know that it was not the police. Then he told me that the church down the street was complaining.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:55 am

im with ya greg. boycott was first thing on my mind when I saw that dude trippin.

you're also correct with the dj.

what aout the guy riding around in the golf cart with a microphone "promoting" the different events? he was boring people more than anything. no excitement at all. straight up monotone. I bet the dj, the promoter, and humpty dumpty are brothers/cousins. haaa
Back to top Go down
coatesleandrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
coatesleandrew

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

Humpty dumpty was the promoter! The guy riding around on the golf cart was the Dj!
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 am

What was the promoters name?
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 am

the flyer says jason vidrine....now, whether or not humpty dumpty is jason vidrine or not....I dunno
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 am

Nick wrote:
Alan wrote:
seems like usaci should of handled that $30 fee for people signing up to compete ,especially at a 3x... sad Neutral

I think that Greg was sending people back to get their money back or a portion if they told him. those guys sucked but greg was standing up for us.

from what im hearing im wondering why these guys even had a SPL event? lol
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:04 am

Yes, Jason Vidrine is Humpty. Hes the one who punched the guy in the truck
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 am

punched? are we talking about brets friend in the black ram? if so, I would hate rumors flyin about. he grabbed him by the arm then started cussin n stuff. its still wrong, but I would hate to see false accusations started.

alan...hey only had spl for the $$. he obviously didn't want us there.
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Yea, it was not a punch or attack.
BUT it was TOTALLY uncalled for.

The event staff had no right to act like they did. A simple "Turn it down, we are getting complaints from the cops/church" would have done. Hell, they could have announced it over the PA system.

There was alot of people walking around w/ Event Staff shirts on. Quite a few of them got in the van or stood around it for demos.
There were just a few morons that made it bad.

I had no trouble w/ the cops at all, but the staff did have them confused. When we came in the gate sunday, they tried to not allow the van and truck in. Said we were not allow to park in the gate anymore. I have to talk to them and the staff had no clue what was going on. Told them call Greg, we are w/ him...they let us in after that.
Back to top Go down
coatesleandrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
coatesleandrew

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
punched? are we talking about brets friend in the black ram? if so, I would hate rumors flyin about. he grabbed him by the arm then started cussin n stuff. its still wrong, but I would hate to see false accusations started.

alan...hey only had spl for the $$. he obviously didn't want us there.

Yeah it was all about the money. But it should be all about the sport.
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Bottom line, No one deserved to be treated the way the competitors were treated. The stereo drew a bigger crowd than anything else that was going on at the show. Especially when Canann and Nick pulled the Vans up!
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Way to go Nick and Cannan way to represent Team South nice scores guys
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Greg, just to put this out there.

I am talking to the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe about renting to putting on a show. It is kinda off to itself, so noise shouldn't be an issue. There is a hotel RIGHT next to it that may serve as host.

I'm going to talk to Joker and some of the other boys up here in Northeast La and see if we can get something together.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Greg if you aint there representing usaci, i will not be back there.

it is ok for them to carve out the parking lot and the access roads with the low riders, which actually would cost the city money. nothing against the dragging guys.

anybody playing their stereo brought up some people, more than anything else at that show. guess they wanted us to pay the rental fees for them to just hang out at the dome. countryfried status symbol i reckon, so they would have stories to tell their sisterwives and their uncledaddys how they hung out at the dome like they do in their frontyard.

when i was there saturday, every usaci competitor that i saw was more than respectful and was having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Canaan wrote:
Greg, just to put this out there.

I am talking to the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe about renting to putting on a show. It is kinda off to itself, so noise shouldn't be an issue. There is a hotel RIGHT next to it that may serve as host.

I'm going to talk to Joker and some of the other boys up here in Northeast La and see if we can get something together.

hmmmmmmm, get the dates and make it a double or triple point.... cheers
i am there
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm

we are respectable people nick we have to represent usaci to the fullest man lol no matter if ppl are treating us shitty. i wish i was there for that show so i can teach them basshed hatin assholes something and it would have been done respectably too
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Whoa, Simma down Dave, Simma down! LOL!
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Better get him Greg u know u dont want to get Supa wound up bad things might happen hahahahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
theblackdodge
theblackdodge

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 am

In all truth, I just think that guy was a little jealous. Not very many people can burp as low as I can. Sorry if stereo got more people than the show, but when we go to a show, it will be loud regardless. MST show is where it's at though, all the demos the woofers can take so just go there if all everyone wants to do is have a goodole time. And Greg, I'll make sure I don't get grabbed this time, it's my neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL   Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lafayette, La 3x point this weekend! ROLL CALL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3