Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Vote_lcapStreet Beat added to Outlaw Rules Voting_barStreet Beat added to Outlaw Rules Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Vote_lcapStreet Beat added to Outlaw Rules Voting_barStreet Beat added to Outlaw Rules Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe finals stereo world crzyblondgrl songs 2010 pics crank 80inches louisiana record silence quad build kyle broken drive globe disc chef contest Johncarr records dollar state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules

Go down 
+7
towboatbobby
supadave
SQcrewcab
The_Rowlands
scionsoloxb
bruce-bruce
BBGIC
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Empty
PostSubject: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Street Beat has been included in the 2009 USACI Rules. Latest Rules are on the USACI site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 pm

any word on the Disc big fella?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
any word on the Disc big fella?
hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

no disc run what ya want
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Quote :
1200 rpm maximum (no reveing engine during test).
i always woundered why the rpm rule is so low? we are outside 90% of the shows. most ho alts are not really doing much good at 1200.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am

especially in street beat since the whole idea is to have "daily street beaters" competing. Your daily driver turns +/- 2000rpm the whole time you drive it.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 am

so what you saying he should increase the rpm rev limit to 2000 or leave it as it is
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:14 am

2000 sounds good
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I THINK IS MORE OF A SAFETY ISSUE IF CAR GET PUT IN GEAR AT IDLE NOT TO BIG OF DEAL BUT AT 2K YA MIGHT HAVE PROBLEMS IF IT SLIPPED OUT OF GEAR..
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:31 pm

I believe the 1200 is perfectly fine, Do you sit in the parking lot with the car turning 2 grand just to let someone listen to it?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
I believe the 1200 is perfectly fine, Do you sit in the parking lot with the car turning 2 grand just to let someone listen to it?
no....more like 3000.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm

LOL YA RIGHT MORE LIKE 6K WHEN THAT BASS HITS I REV UP WITH OUT KNOWING CANT HEAR ENGINE OVER BASS
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 pm

I idle at 1000 normally, I rev up to 2k as do most people i know.

Rowlands right, lol.

I demo'd at night one time, with the gauges off, without noticing i was revving to 5k+. It was loud as piss outside the truck, I had flow-masters on it haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm

KINDA OF A REFLEX BASS HITS FOOT GOES DOWN..EVERY ONE YELLS AT YA BUT YA CANT HERE THEN YA HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON AND YOUR CARS ABOUT READY TO BLOW UP.....LOL
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:47 am

So if you your car idles low (around 700) can you increase it to 1100 rpm or can you not increase your RPM at all? If i am not mistaken, dont most manual transmission car/trucks idle lower than one with a automatic?
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 am

rowland your car sounds like it is going to blow up ideling at 1200 lmao...
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 am

SQcrewcab wrote:
So if you your car idles low (around 700) can you increase it to 1100 rpm or can you not increase your RPM at all? If i am not mistaken, dont most manual transmission car/trucks idle lower than one with a automatic?

You can adjust the idle on any car, manual or auto. It is not recommended to adjust your idle to 1200 rpm for daily driving though as it can be rough on the trans dropping in and out of gear at that high of idle. Not to mention trying to drive it on wet roads with it trying to keep pushing.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 am

I dont want to adjust the idle on it. What i am asking is.. Can you rev your idle to 1200rpm since that is the limit (while in the lanes)? Or can your car only Idle on its own?
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:45 am

Yes up to 1200
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:12 pm

STREETBEATZ19 wrote:
rowland your car sounds like it is going to blow up ideling at 1200 lmao...
LOL YA THAT CARS NEEDS MAJOR HELP.... IT HAS A NEW ENGINE SO NO MORE BUG KILLER
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 am

you can adjust your idle up to the 1200 rpm if you want. thats what i always did, then adjusted it back down after i was done
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:37 pm

most people put a coin on the throttle so it idles at 1200. or what ever fits to make it 1200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules   Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Beat added to Outlaw Rules
Page 1 of 1