Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Vote_lcapbeat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Voting_barbeat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Vote_lcapbeat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Voting_barbeat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Johncarr Audiopipe pics crank world stereo records silence build kyle songs drive louisiana broken disc state contest finals record quad chef 2010 crzyblondgrl globe 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS

Go down 
+15
TECH114
shadescustomtint
S.L.A.B.
STREETBEATZ19
charlesestes
SBFRK
The_Rowlands
ARMed&Bangin
bruce-bruce
Magoo
sanman
supadave
slumpinhonda
Skip01
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7A8KZwZt2U

Last edited by KC_LOUD&CLEAR on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 pm

cheers

Last edited by KC_LOUD&CLEAR on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:08 pm

brrrrrp....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:26 pm

This post is about a Street Beat car that pounds and sells product. Good for business and good for USACI. Keep the negative at the house Please. USACI needs POSITIVE support.

FYI: I was asked to delete this topic. I chose not to becasue I think building and promoting these types of cars is good for USACI and good for competition. I cleaned it up and asked our memebrs for their support in keeping it positive.

Please help keep it positive, not for any individual but for the good of the organization.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 pm

can we get this moved to the street beat section atleast??????
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:56 pm

I stopped in to visit the shop and they took the video. Car may be a "Street Beat" vehicle but the post is about a nice old school ride that promoted car audio.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:23 pm

i guess

no matter what its not going to be seen or moved for what it really is a street beat post.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 am

I love this car but the trunk rattle is out of this world. I cant wait to see it. I hope to have a few crowd pleasers in our club soon. StreetBeatz will be rep omaha again soon. Donnie love the car man and Im still waitng on those phone calls.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:09 pm

How bout those pics donnie?
Back to top Go down
lil CHRIS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am

I am the owner of the Cutlass that Donnie has posted on here. I am really excited about competing this year yet alone being involved in something as big as usaci. Donnie should be putting pictures of the install on here shortly.
Back to top Go down
grandpointkiller
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
grandpointkiller

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am

cant wait to see them
Back to top Go down
http://www.everythingcaraudio.blogspot.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:43 pm

lil CHRIS wrote:
I am the owner of the Cutlass that Donnie has posted on here. I am really excited about competing this year yet alone being involved in something as big as usaci. Donnie should be putting pictures of the install on here shortly.

Glad to hear it. We need more Street Beaters in the USACI lanes. They are good for the shows and good for business.

Welcome to USACI
Back to top Go down
grandpointkiller
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
grandpointkiller

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:15 pm

X2 king
Back to top Go down
http://www.everythingcaraudio.blogspot.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:26 pm

X3 !
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 pm

I may be missing it but can u explain it. I am on a blk berry so can't c it well. Is it sealed ported what's the science behind it
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Good for the lanes if the sb meter gets fixed, Fix it and they will pay to run lol
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:26 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Good for the lanes if the sb meter gets fixed, Fix it and they will pay to run lol

We have notified Wayne that there is a problem with the SB program.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

magoo it looks ported to me.. straight towards the trunk lid.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 am

STREETBEATZ19 wrote:

looks are deceiving!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:22 am

Magoo wrote:
I may be missing it but can u explain it. I am on a blk berry so can't c it well. Is it sealed ported what's the science behind it

Bring your cutlass down we will build it for you for a small price, would make it much easier! LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Donnie I appriciate the offer and its a regal much more chrome thn a cutty lol. 4sum reason I don't c that happening but I mean no disrespect. Will u guys b coming up 2 the digz I hope so and if u do please bring that cutty
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm

STREETBEATZ19 wrote:
subs up port to side cheers
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm

I built them old schools like that man you can do 4-15" in that trunk thats were gorillas came from
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks Ralph I knew someone eventually would have to fix it cuz we do beat in the 50z in it only regged a 40????? Didnt change any thing from the last show but I'll wait for the anouncement that its fixed before we sb again ,,,,,,150z n 140z for those that will comment
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh yes the peanut butter jelly one
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Just saying
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Thanks Ralph I knew someone eventually would have to fix it cuz we do beat in the 50z in it only regged a 40????? Didnt change any thing from the last show but I'll wait for the anouncement that its fixed before we sb again ,,,,,,150z n 140z for those that will comment

Until I see its fixed no more SB5
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 pm

or sb123456777889900
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 pm

I wanna play someone hurry and fix it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:01 pm

oh a street beat boiiiii cot lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS   beat - LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOUD AND CLEAR'S NEW STREET BEAT CUTLASS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: