Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Vote_lcaplook what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Voting_barlook what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Vote_lcaplook what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Voting_barlook what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs louisiana world finals globe build silence Johncarr state contest kyle drive dollar broken crank disc chef 2010 pics stereo 80inches crzyblondgrl quad record records Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives

Go down 
+7
scionsoloxb
Talonesi
sanman
thunderchicken
supadave
HellRzR
loburbon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Empty
PostSubject: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am

well i got a hell of a wake up call this morning. one of my neighbors who is a sheriff came beating on my door. to inform me of this.........................................
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives 016
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives 018
look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives 017
they couldn't get in the door, so they broke my window. they couldn't get my dash off to steal the radio. so they stole my ipod. they tried to get my front amp, but it's bolted down to good. also they couldnt get my subs because there bolted down.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 am

that sux dude, but at least all you have to replace is a window and ipod, and not you entire system, or worse the truck too
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:53 am

man that is jacked up damn theives well at leasst it was just your ipod man those are replaceable but the cd player if its an older model an you like it alot they are hard to replace
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:59 am

yea thats true. it's just annoying that people do this kind of Dung Pile. there to stupid and lazy to work for there own stuff
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

man that sucks but like they said at least all you gota replace is a window.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

thousands of dolla's in stereo equipment but no alarm tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 pm

there is no tsk tsk tsk in this case. i do have an alarm. its a code alarm and after this Dung Pile that mofo is comin out and gettin replaced. it's been acting up lately
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:43 pm

just be ready for them to come back with real tools next time.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

if im in bed and my car is being jacked and i know this because my alarm is going off well ide be out the door, and not to mention my neighbor who is a sheerif lol.

an alarm is the means to keeping your set-up waiste no time when you know its f-up
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

so yes tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 pm

i forgot your perfect sanman. so tsk tsk on me for not bein perfect like you. rolls eye's and laughs. yes my alarm messed up on me, it didnt quit working just didnt arm the first time i hit the key fob. but it armed when you hit it again. i dont know how i slept through it, but i did. i went outside and armed it and it worked. i hit the truck and guess what it went off. so yea it's on me for not wakin up. so will you give me perfection lessons, cause it looks like i need em
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

didnt say i was perfect its shitty they broke into your Dung Pile, and its worse that you knew you had an alarm issue that you didnt take care of now look where you are because of that

im not high and mighty im just upfront and blunt if you dont like that well ya dont but like i said this was on you.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 pm

and i agree it's on me, but you didnt come across as up up front, you came across as cocky and all knowing. so i say again yes it's on me. i was just expressing my disgust with theives, and lowlifes who steal Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:40 pm

ok im a cocky mother fucker, but i didnt dispaly that towards you at all.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 am

sanman wrote:
ok im a cocky mother fucker, but i didnt dispaly that towards you at all.
oh trust me mr. sanman can be shitty if needed.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 am

i can be cocky and shitty too. but only to people who deserve it. and i never pay attention to how you are with other people sanman, so i dont know if thats how you were bein or not. but i'll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Apparently they aren't that smart..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to take off the trim piece to take out the radio

Stooopid kids
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Get a VIPER!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:12 pm

BUMMER DEAL .....BUT YA DID GET LUCKY ,,AND THEY WILL MOST LIKLEY BE BACK WITH TOOLS IF YA USED BOLTS INSTEAD OF SCREWS...
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm

I know how you feel just replaced a nav unit and a window in my truck people need to buy their own crap I HATE THIEVES
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:33 am

sad part is that it was prolly a drug dealin punk kid who has more money then we do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives   look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look what i woke up to this morning.........fornicating theives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: