Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Probably the last show for my truck Vote_lcapProbably the last show for my truck Voting_barProbably the last show for my truck Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Probably the last show for my truck Vote_lcapProbably the last show for my truck Voting_barProbably the last show for my truck Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches broken louisiana quad records kyle crzyblondgrl 2010 chef pics contest state crank Audiopipe Johncarr drive build finals world songs silence disc stereo dollar record globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Probably the last show for my truck

Go down 
+9
dbracer79
Moparbass28
rturner
Navi
sanmans_kitty
aphinney
Twisted Image
jmorri
bumpin s-10
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Probably the last show for my truck Empty
PostSubject: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:49 pm

After a lot of thought... I think it's time I make a few changes. So I've decided I am going to run my truck 1 more time full out at my show this Friday then be done with it. Many different things have led to my decision. The amount of time and dedication it takes to excel at this sport is just to much for one guy (atleast for me), my business needs to be more of a priority than my hobby right now, my youngest son has gone from 0-2 1/2 in what seems like 2 months not 2 and a half years, a lot of the fun is gone for me now as well...atleast in building my own vehicle. I much prefer helping out my teamates with different projects then working on my own stuff lately. So anyway to make a long story short... the truck will be retired and the equipment (most of it anyway) will be for sale next Monday. I'll do a seperate post about what I'll be selling later.

Thanks to all the friends that I've made... Bruce, Sanford, Rich, Chipotle (ha ha) Angie, Mark Hill and his team, etc. etc. you guys are all awesome...and don't worry I'll still be around the lanes...just not doing my own thing, it'll be more of a teamate roll from now on. See you all at finals. Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:50 pm

damn man, hate to see you go when i am just getting back in, hope you do stick around in the lanes with teammates at least...
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:00 pm

For sure...I'm to addicted to completely give it up. I'll still help out Phinney and Seth with there vehicles. I have more fun doing that anyway. We've got a drag project in the works as well. That will be fun because it won't be only my responsibility to build test and pay for it by myself.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:07 pm

You best crack that record out before you go! You were giving me the drive to keep building....now what? On another note, I have no children, and still work a BS job...so there are things that I havent had to worry about that it seams many have.

As long as your still around to drink beer, laugh at me playing 24hz, and bustin my Gluteus Maximus when I start to slack off..I will be satisfied.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back in the lanes with whatever you may have time to build.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:15 pm

chris will still be in the lanes guys...the truck is just retired...be we will be doin drag next year...and got two team projects comin out soon
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:57 pm

We will miss seeing the truck, but glad you are sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:33 am

I know we dont exactly see eye to eye but I cant help but respect your decision. Just be sure and give it all it has I know people who have got out of the sport and sold vehicles and regret not showing everything they had.
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 am

Can't wait to see what # gets put up. affraid I just wish I could be there to see it. Any chance anyone can catch it on video and post it?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:11 am

G/L on what you do next, and glad you aren't completely giving it up. Take a vid of the last run for all of us that can't be there to see it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:15 am

Damn....Chris, you cant make this decession without talking to me..So i wont accept it until we talk.....so Razz
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:54 am

Please don't stay out of the limelight. Did't I post earlier that your family comes first than your bussiness or hobby. Just try to balance your time between your family and YOUR playtime.
I have a 2 1\2 year old and I spend alot of time with her. But if I have to spend 3-4 hours at a time on my car,I want nobody to bother me for anything.
It's easier to give up,the hardest thing is to stick with whatever you planned with since the beginning.
Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:56 am

Navi wrote:
I know we dont exactly see eye to eye but I cant help but respect your decision. Just be sure and give it all it has I know people who have got out of the sport and sold vehicles and regret not showing everything they had.

I'll be an amp down from last years finals but hope to do a simalar number. Last season I ran with 3 Z2's... this year with all the testing I've done with 1 amp I've found what load they really like. I'll be running 1801-3000 at my show on Friday... and trust me... it'll be all out. Part of me wants to recone the subs and go for the 164+ on all 3 amps, but I just don't think it's worth the extra time and money.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:00 am

rturner wrote:
Can't wait to see what # gets put up. affraid I just wish I could be there to see it. Any chance anyone can catch it on video and post it?

I'll make sure to get some good video of it... maybe I'll street beat it one last time too...who knows LOL
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:13 am

dude...I AM PISSED....I AM GOIN TO CRY...I WONT BE THERE...but i will be able to tell her good bye in person tho so no biggie...
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:54 am

DEATH MATCH.......LOL
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:40 pm

Why stop now? You will do fine at WF's with what you have.
At least finish the season out.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Ya but doing fine is not what I'm about man....all or nothing with me. I know you understand that.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
DEATH MATCH.......LOL

Now that's an idea right there...hafta think about it LOL. Depends if someone wants the subs the way they are or if I decide to recone/basket them to 9910's. I'll put it all up for sale and see what kind of interest there is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:22 pm

hard to find those trucks up north with no rust, i dont remember ever seeing any on yours, did you have to fix any rust spots or anything on it yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:23 pm

ohh yeah, bring it down to atlantic to blow some stuff up, i might not make this weekend, fri is a no go, maybe sunday, i dunno
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:49 pm

I prob won't blow anything up (on purpose anyway LOL) The subs have fresh recones on em from finals last year so it'd be a waste.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:11 pm

well i know two of them are goin to be 9910 or 12s MUAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
rturner wrote:

I'll make sure to get some good video of it... maybe I'll street beat it one last time too...who knows LOL
remember what happend last time you street beated it??? i was drunk but that was alot of smoke..
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:17 pm

recone the subs and put up the "big" numbers! i want to see a 165.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 am

You're not helping Estes Laughing
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 pm

im from the show-me state so quit being a "Female dog" and put it all out there!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably the last show for my truck   Probably the last show for my truck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably the last show for my truck
Page 1 of 1