Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Anyone going to Padre? Vote_lcapAnyone going to Padre? Voting_barAnyone going to Padre? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Anyone going to Padre? Vote_lcapAnyone going to Padre? Voting_barAnyone going to Padre? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive Johncarr Audiopipe disc world crzyblondgrl stereo quad dollar records contest state chef pics finals 80inches record broken crank build silence 2010 kyle louisiana globe songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Anyone going to Padre?

Go down 
+12
BBGIC
Team Kracker
Chris's Studio Civic
TeamCobra1
jsketoe
Iron Maiden
Jan Bennett
jayhawkblk
tijuana_no
Monte B.
OnYrMrk
PerformanceTyler
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Anyone going to Padre? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:50 am

Just wondering if any sq people are going to Padre?
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 am

I would hope I was, but I don't think my car will be completed by then
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Monte B.
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Not us...not this year. I was laid off on January 30th and am currently looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 pm

i am still planning
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Monte B. wrote:
Not us...not this year. I was laid off on January 30th and am currently looking.

really bad to hear that ,i been slow too , i been watching my expences very close.
what kind of work you looking for?
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Monte B. wrote:

That sucks Monte. I am currently praying that I dont lose mine. I am in banking and we all see how that is going. So I too am watching my pennies as well.
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Tough when you're laid off twice in a year...much less twice in 6 months....between the two of us...Monte and I....we've been laid off 3 times in 6 months....

Shows this year are going to be slim pickin', especially with my new schedule with the job I have. Smile

We have the money rounds on the vacation schedule already, but those might be it other than finals. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Sorry to hear Jan I hope your husband finds something soon. The present shape of the economy is getting worse. I managed a car audio shop for a year and a half and really enjoyed it. My son was born June 28, 2008 and I soon returned to the funeral buisness. Congrats on best of show at Nationals and hope Monte finds someting soon.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Jan, I'm only doing big shows and Finals myself. I understand totally.
Monte...I know a few people around Justin/Rome and Houston...shoot me a pm with what you want to do and I'll see if anyone is hiring anything.

I'm not competing nor judging Padre this year. That way Kyle can have his ring.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 am

no padre this year.....I plan on making the trip to daytona
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 am

See ya in Daytona Mickey!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Not this year for us. We will be heading to Daytona as well. We may do Padre next year.
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 am

Do they have seperate parking for SQ at padre
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 am

I judged last year. We had SQ cars inside outside everywhere. Mainly mixed in with the show cars. THEN...Shane helped us out and brought the cars into a lane running parallel with the SPL lane. It was freaking awesome then.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

WOW...sounds Riveting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm

did u really just say that
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm

So how many are exactly skipping Padre for Daytona? I Hate to see this happen. Be a shame if Padre became a car show only or just 1x points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
Not this year for us. We will be heading to Daytona as well. We may do Padre next year.

The economy is hard on everyone. If large 3x and regional events take a hit this year they could be downgraded to 1x next year. Long drive to Padre for 1x.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Hey Ralph, Run over to the 12vInsider forums and see if you can get a feel for the Padre attendence. The other org has been there for weeks selling SBN.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm

there will be some competitors coming from the s.tex. area and north mexico . the only draw back that might keep some of the nothern mexico conpetitors is that monterey show will be only a few weeks apart.i'll try to find out how many of the regular competitors are coming to padre from mexico .
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 pm

USACI wrote:
So how many are exactly skipping Padre for Daytona? I Hate to see this happen. Be a shame if Padre became a car show only or just 1x points.

Ralph. If padre was finals for you guys attendence would be through the roof also.

I wouldn't take it personal... it may just help Usaci finals with no big shows to compete with late in the year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:56 pm

I for sure think it's a win-win for both orgs. INAC in the spring, USAC WF in the Fall. Works out great IMO.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 am

USACI wrote:

normally I would do both shows....the only reason im going to daytona over padre this year is because its finals (im sure in the future this will effect the turnout at padre)

not that my opinion matters I don't have a car to complete with anyway
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

i still think that padre is going to be fine , i will be there even without a car ( just to give support ) or might even show up with my even that still working on it. i know of at least 7 of my friends crossing over to make the show and hoping that jorge (doitor) can make the show also.
I also know there will be a good interest in the local SPL crowed to attend.

i hope shows like this keep on going and hope that heat wave would lower there prices on entries to make it easier to make the decision to attend specially the veteran competitors.But that just my point of view.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 am

I think with combination of the economy and daytona being IASCAs finals the turnout at padre will be mediocre at best...and that is a shame because padre has always been one of my favorite shows....

even if I had a car to complete with the only shows that make sense to travel to are the ones that offer a invitation round....you at least have a chance of getting some of your money back and get 3x points....I like the local shows and all but the big ones is where u get the best experience and feedback from the judges to help you before finals
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 pm

That is the only reason we are doing Daytona over padre. Since Iasca finals is there we are doing that event. Padre is one of my favorite events as well. Mickey and I have had some unbelievable good times there!!!!!! Wait a minute.....so has Lou and Adam too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Padre will still be a great show, I have no doubt. I just hate to see so many competitors miss out due to economics. Can't change what other organizations do but we can work to make sure we make good decisions. Padre is a great show and USACI will continue to promote it.

Last edited by USACI on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm

ill see u there in 2010
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:55 pm

I really enjoyed judging Padre for Shane last year. Tim, Scotty, and I had a blast. I hope it maintains for sure. We've got some Team Hybrids cars headed to Padre for sure Ralph...no worries. We have a nice Team this year for USACi. One of the things we try to do is to spread out and hit all major shows.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 am

Same for us! 2010!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Padre?   Anyone going to Padre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Padre?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: