Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I need to....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I need to....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I need to....... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I need to....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I need to....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I need to....... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I need to....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I need to....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I need to....... Vote_lcapI need to....... Voting_barI need to....... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle globe drive crank Audiopipe louisiana disc quad pics 2010 record contest stereo Johncarr 80inches finals state broken dollar chef world crzyblondgrl songs records silence build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I need to.......

Go down 
+4
2003f150
S.L.A.B.
thunderchicken
bassahaulic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:12 am

Rant a little right now, I am just so...... i don't even know the emotion I am right now. Suspect I am laying in bed listening to music, and it gets me to thinking about my old truck that got impounded. Makes me think about the system I had in it, no it wasn't the loudest. But it was mine and had ALOT of blood and sweat in it. 95% of it was paid for by me, and my working. And I just don't see it fair/just that they can take it for one reason not related to anything inside the truck and not let me get ANYTHING out of the truck. I lost ALL my tools, extra wiring, speakers, amps, even my damn school clothes. Sad . i tried several times to get things out and every time they just sent me around town asking different people permission then being told i have to ask someone else. I gave up after the 5th attempt to get stuff out.

I mean, i understand them taking the truck. My insurance had expired..... the day before...... but then instantly putting the price to get it over $1000, then when i finally had the money. This is the kicker here, my dads license is expired..... over a year.... and his name is on the registration so he has to have a valid one to do anything..... to get his new one it was almost $700. Which is the ultimate reason I couldn't get the truck. And him not telling me the insurance was cancelled didn't make me happy either. He found out the day it did, and just didn't tell me. Evil or Very Mad

And by the time we had that money together, the truck it self was over $1600. So he told me i just wasn't getting it. I knew of a truck like my old one for sale for $1800 and we bought it. I love the new truck. It just makes me sad when ever i listen to music at this point. I think back to the system i worked on for so long.

Any way.......i got a new system in the works.... already got my highs amp. SX900.4 should do work on my highs.
I got some bass coming though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:23 am

yeah man it doesn't seem like they could keep you from your personal belongings that are in the truck,seems kinda messed up. maybe you should talk to someone in charge there or maybe a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:58 am

No they actually can keep it all, May not be great morale's of the guy to do so but that's life... sucks
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 am

Remember everything happens for a reason....
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:34 am

You Are officially on Suicide Watch

Its intervention time
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm

two words fix everything
"f u c k it"
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm

S.L.A.B. wrote:
No they actually can keep it all, May not be great morale's of the guy to do so but that's life... sucks
I've not heard that. They can impound the vehicle but not the contents. It wasn't like a drug seizure.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm

around here, when they seize your vehicle, everything in it belongs to them also. it sux
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm

You could prolly pay the guy at the fence 200 bucks and say give ya 30min with ur car to get some stuff out.

I dont think they are that strict
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 pm

HellRzR wrote:
around here, when they seize your vehicle, everything in it belongs to them also. it sux
but it wasn't seized, just impounded for no insurance right?
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 am

No insurance..... tried the pay the guy off thing.... didn't work.

Good advice Navi fornicate IT..... i like it

There is good side to it, i get to do everything right in this truck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Sponsored content

I need to....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to.......   I need to....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: