Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Vote_lcapFS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Voting_barFS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Vote_lcapFS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Voting_barFS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad contest build crank 2010 pics state disc dollar finals 80inches records kyle globe Audiopipe world silence stereo crzyblondgrl chef broken louisiana Johncarr drive record songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade

Go down 
+2
sexyvic1
extreme kustomz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
extreme kustomz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
extreme kustomz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-06

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Empty
PostSubject: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 pm

whats up guys havent been on here in a while but i have a set of 18" konig hotswaps with nitto neogen tires, tires are in ok shape with one needing replaced. wanting to get a trade on a kicker 2500 or another set of wheels that are four lug.

these wheels are universal 5 lug is why i am wanting to get rid of them, the wheels themselfs are very good condition and taken care of, had them on my 97 eclipse but got rid of the car and got a crx for my new sound car, so i want a new set of rims on it or an amp for it.

or if you have ony other offers i will consider them as well also looking for some kinetiks if anyone wants to make a trade on those

and these cost me $1400 new and they were installed for less than a year and the car was only driven to shows so like i said great condition.

also if anyone wants to straight up buy them then we can work something out at $800 obo

lol or of course a term lab but i doubt i will get that lucky

some pics

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Picture014

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Picture005

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Ffff2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mitzutuner
sexyvic1
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:23 pm

what state r u in? i can't tell if those are jersey plates in the first pic.

also do u have any idea if the lug pattern would fit a 95 mustang?
Back to top Go down
casper da noisy ghost
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
casper da noisy ghost

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 pm

doubt its jersey, i think they gotta have plates in front and back !!! may be fla. or ga.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pittsinthesticks.webs.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 pm

casper da noisy ghost wrote:
doubt its jersey, i think they gotta have plates in front and back !!! may be fla. or ga.
hell that dont matter i only run 1 plate on my cars and in iowa ya need two and have never been pulled over for no front plate
Back to top Go down
extreme kustomz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
extreme kustomz

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

lol georgia, north georgia right on the north carolina and south carolina border.
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Last edited by taz on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
extreme kustomz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
extreme kustomz

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 pm

im not sure if they would fit a 95 mustang, i know they are uni 5's though so as long as the offset would work on them it should work
Back to top Go down
casper da noisy ghost
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
casper da noisy ghost

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 pm

they don't have pine tree's up north like we do in the south either . LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pittsinthesticks.webs.com
sexyvic1
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:05 pm

im in ny i would of wanted to check them out and do local pick up...... thanks anyway goodluck with sale
Back to top Go down
extreme kustomz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
extreme kustomz

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:49 pm

i wonder would those fit on my altima
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade   FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: 18" Konig Hotswaps with tires will take trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: