Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Vote_lcapcs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Voting_barcs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Vote_lcapcs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Voting_barcs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive dollar world contest 80inches disc pics quad silence crank stereo state 2010 chef globe records kyle finals build louisiana songs Audiopipe record broken Johncarr crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

cs soundoff Team South kickin it off

Go down 
+16
USACGC
BBGIC
KickerRex
2003f150
tigerh4rf
Nick
bassahaulic
The_Rowlands
Skip01
quad box
scionsoloxb
TECH114
sanman
towboatbobby
thunderchicken
supadave
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

here is bobby's spl run hopefully i will have nicks an myne an brett's run up tonite or tomorrow
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 am

towboatbobby wrote:
We did just what we were told,so if no one says nothing about anything,how are we supposeto know whats happening,there are SO many rule changes I cant keep up with them,but if we have to be unmanned and no mic monkey,where are the jigs to hold the globe,or do we have to furnish those to?
its not a big deal to me. ralph said this no mic monkey 100 times. they were suppose to have these jigs made..or you can make them yourself to use. i would've done the same thing. if they dont say anything..why not. cheers .
Back to top Go down
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am

here is what i think was being used? <<<<dont know for sure, but everybody had fun.

Dealer Select....
USACI “Dealer Select" classes provide the local competitors the classes that fit for them. “Dealer Select” will be comprised of two classes to be custom designed by the shop hosting the event. The classes will be different at every event and will be custom tailored to the needs of the local customers as seen by the hosting retailer. The host can limit the class to Local Only or even to his own customers. Options will include power classes, woofer classes, music only or tones only classes. By catering to the needs of the Local shops USACI will continue to provide the 12 volt industry with an exceptional cost effective way to promote industry growth and retail sales.

"Steel Wool and Brillo Pads"

Last edited by USACI on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/dealer-select-and-trunk-classes-press-release-t5601.htm
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 am

supadave wrote:

this is nicks run i don't remeber his class but i do remeber the score lol but this is tigerh runin my camera cause i am in the back tryin to find a different song.

boy at the rumors that can start. there is absolutely no concrete in the van. I will air the tires up for the next show.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 am

good vids Dave.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am

Man if usaci doesnt have a OFFICIAL jig, i dont see how they can say no one on that side of the mic

I dont have a problem with either myself, but im sure some people cant get the meter to stay in the spot they want without someone holding it in their

Luckily mine stays there with no help cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 am

Yup I was the tall guy with the long hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 am

Skip01 wrote:
Man if usaci doesnt have a OFFICIAL jig, i dont see how they can say no one on that side of the mic

I dont have a problem with either myself, but im sure some people cant get the meter to stay in the spot they want without someone holding it in their

Luckily mine stays there with no help cheers cheers

I had my old mic stand and just used it to kind of pin the globe where i needed it. i didnt check it before the second run and it had moved.
a jig would be nice to have.
I personally dont car how they run. what really counts is the end of year finals. i have been to shows in the way years past and got beat by class jumpers that had more than double the rated power for the class they jumped into. i took it as i should get louder to prevent that from happening the next time. as i said in another post i kind of take it as dealer select.

sure is an awful lot of Sad Sad Sad just dont know if it is back door politics or geniune concern for anothers well being
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:55 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

damnnnn i just watched all the vids over 3 times and i think i see what all the whining is about
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 am

I think that Team South should run unmanned from this point forward unless they are doing a fun run or just running for the hell of it. If the rules are for unmanned, we should set the example guys.
it is hard without an official jig but there are enough creative minds to rig something up.
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 am

billy bret bobby nick had a blast at the show with u guys cant wait till we can get togather again this gonna be one hella fun season with u guys this year
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am

dave where is your vid bro?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am

tigerh4rf wrote:
billy bret bobby nick had a blast at the show with u guys cant wait till we can get togather again this gonna be one hella fun season with u guys this year

you know it dude!
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:27 am

I asked if we were running manned or not and they said ralph has not told them or gave them a jig to hold the mic so we ran manned. Its not like me and bobby are setting world records...we are just going after each other right now. I am going to start running nothing but sb4 from now on though. Burping it first killed my batts. LOL No biggie we all had fun. I do 158.1 unmanned if I get the globe to stay in place by the way.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:56 am

well at the memphis show we had we ran unmanned or person on opp side of mic.. jus like the new rules state.. looks like the head judge needs to stop worryin about me tryin to get competitors to come to the memphis show and start worryin about runnin the show like it should be
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:04 pm

cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 001
i use this for testing. yeah it still has the audiocontrol holder on it.....I set it up about 4 inches from where the mic is with the globe. it is not strong enough to hold the globe up. but i could probably wire tie it to it and wedge it to stay.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 pm

i think all the whinning as you call it is because we see people attending an event where they will obtain points for finals, and the format isnt going by the current rules we have set for us this year so thats why all the whinning is going on as you called it.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

sanman wrote:
i think all the whinning as you call it is because we see people attending an event where they will obtain points for finals, and the format isnt going by the current rules we have set for us this year so thats why all the whinning is going on as you called it.

Yeh but it didnt affect anything, they woulda still got the same amount of points, just a few tenths lower on the score for everyone
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:16 pm

sanman wrote:

I see your point and a very good one sanman....whining just sounded fun.....
I do agree if someone is getting points for finals why not run the correct formatted way. if you want to run any other way then do it for the fun of it separetly.
i dont think you were referring to the general locals that run for the helluv it. that is where the dealer select process comes in.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for skips reply

do you really think thats the main issue now look they ran the way the director allowed them to, and we all know thats not right this is where we correct things now instead of later.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 pm

yes Jeff i understand what you are saying.
yes to me there is an element of responsibility on the competitor themselves. call it ethics, morals or any other political name, it doesnt matter. those going to finals should compete in the format set forth and do it regardless of what is allowed. to me what was allowed falls under the dealer select that ralph has set forth.
With that note, i do think that getting points for finals, the competitor should compete everytime like he was at finals.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 pm

sanman wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for skips reply

do you really think thats the main issue now look they ran the way the director allowed them to, and we all know thats not right this is where we correct things now instead of later.

Soooooo.....What are you whinning about?

Points or people following rules? confused confused

The directors stated when asked by a competitor the ruling, now if you wanna take that up with them, thats another subject.

If they wanna do it this way the WHOLEEEE way knowing that at Finals its gonna be diff, so what?

I dont see the point in getting panties in a bunch over a local show which means [] much in the big scheme of things
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:26 pm

hey nick I will both have bids up when I get home
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

first of all fucker its not called whinning its called ensuring people get it right before records start getting set, and then you dont haven an attitude at finals when you get your ass handed to you by 5-6 db's. If you cant see it as constructive critisism then your an asshat, but we already know you aint Dung Pile anyways
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Cool Dave! will be looking them!!!!

does anyone else have any pics or vids of the van from this show?
I should have let someone take some vids and pics with my camera, just didnt think about it.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm

sanman wrote:
first of all fucker its not called whinning its called ensuring people get it right before records start getting set, and then you dont haven an attitude at finals when you get your ass handed to you by 5-6 db's. If you cant see it as constructive critisism then your an asshat, but we already know you aint Dung Pile anyways

Welp i had a reply, but i edited it out.....

But they even explained it right here:

2003f150 wrote:
I asked if we were running manned or not and they said ralph has not told them or gave them a jig to hold the mic so we ran manned. Its not like me and bobby are setting world records...we are just going after each other right now. I am going to start running nothing but sb4 from now on though. Burping it first killed my batts. LOL No biggie we all had fun. I do 158.1 unmanned if I get the globe to stay in place by the way.

Now....suffer the REINDEER!!!!!!

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

No one escapes the REINDEERS WRATH!!!!!! silent
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 pm

weak sauce!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:40 pm

The USACI rules are not optional. ALL directors are informed of ALL rules changes and ARE NOT welcome to change them at a show. I will speak with the director for this show and find out what happened.

USACI reserves the right to remove sanctioning from any event we feel is not run by the USACI rules. Competitors are urged to contact USACI if they become aware of an event in which the rules are not being followed so as to avoid the possible loss of sanction for the event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 pm

No jig,what were we suppose to do,throw the globe in the floorboard? Now would that make everyone happy? Geez dont flame the wrong people without facts.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 am

woop dere it is

explained in deed
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:24 am

startin to wonder was it a great idea posting those vids, man well didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the H.B.W.G.I.C(head bald white guy in charge) lol but still nonetheless a great show an i had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cs soundoff Team South kickin it off   cs soundoff Team South kickin it off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cs soundoff Team South kickin it off
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next