Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Vote_lcapLarge Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Voting_barLarge Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Vote_lcapLarge Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Voting_barLarge Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo crzyblondgrl louisiana quad contest 80inches Audiopipe record disc Johncarr build songs finals crank state chef kyle records silence world dollar broken drive 2010 globe pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More

Go down 
+5
S.L.A.B.
thunderchicken
Talonesi
TeamSpead-Kenny
Eternal_Outlawz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Empty
PostSubject: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Ok I have a large assortment of Car Audio For Sale. Kicker, Pioneer, JL Audio, Phoenix Gold, Stinger, Sony, Power Bass. Check out all the pictures below.
In these 2 pics you will see an assortment of Wire, Tweeters, RCA Cables, Fuse Holders, Battery terminal conectors & A Remote. Brands are Kicker, Stinger, Pioneer, Power Bass & JL Audio.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01810
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01811
Plus I have lots more car audio acessories to much to list. If you decided to buy this lot and come get it. I would be willing to through in more things like battery seperaters, fuse holders ect.
This is another lot I have. Which includes a Nintendo DS Lite w/ 5 games and case SOLD. 1 pair of NEW Kicker R3C 3" Resolution speakers. 1 Monster Fiber Optic Digital Audio Cable 10' NEW. 1 Sony Explode ES 50x4 amp.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01812
This pic is of 2 NEW 50' spools of Kicker Hyper Flex 1/0 AWG wire. 1 Power (Blue) and 1 Ground with Stinger wire rack included
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01813
This is a JL Audio W7 10" Sub in a JL Audio prefab box. NEW Asking 300.00 u pick up.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01611
This is a Pioneer DEH-P940MP CD Player with remote. SOLD
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01814
Here is a pair of Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite 12" Subs NEW.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01815Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01816
Ok this is the Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite 6.5" Component set NEW.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Pg10Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Pg210
I also have 2 sheets of carbon fiber each are about 3'x3' 1 white and 1 black. The black is missing a piece at about 12"x6" Asking 50.00 plus shipping.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Xcfx10Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Xcfx210Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Xcfx310
And here is a Custom fiberglass speaker box for 2 12"s. SOLD
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Speake10I am asking 100.00 for this box u pick up.
We are located in Many Louisiana for pick ups about 1 hour south of Shreveport..
If you are intrested in any of the items I have listed please feel free to contact me @ 318-508-0760, 318-256-2662 ask for Jason or you can e-mail me at xjprocellx@yahoo.com. I am accepting offers on everything that does not have a price listed. NO Lowball prices. All of this is just stuff i have gathered over the years and I have decided to just clean it all out. Will accept paypal but a 3% charge will be added. I will ship everything through UPS from 71449. Insurance is required.
Also will be willing to trade for Home Audio- Amp multi ch (Rotel, Sunfire ect) or 1 pair of LSi7's in ebony. To finish out my LSi system. Thank you for looking. Jason Procell
Oh and the last thing is Tools some of the brands are MAC, Blackhawk, Craftsman, Gearwrench, Stanley + More there are way too many things here for me to list so just look at the pics and if you are interested just get with me.
Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01817Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01818Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Dsc01819 Also I will not ship these tools they are way to heavy and I would like to keep them all togather. Thanx

Last edited by Eternal_Outlawz on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:10 pm

PM me price on Kicker wire
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm

how much for the nintendo ds and games shipped to 66542
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm

how much for the kicker spools of wire? also price on the phoenix gold titanium elite components? you can pm me price or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm

thunderchicken wrote:
how much for the kicker spools of wire? also price on the phoenix gold titanium elite components? you can pm me price or whatever.
Says you can not receive PM. Send me an e-mail and I will send ya the info.
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm

What are you looking for the tools?
Back to top Go down
svillarrial
svillarrial

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am

i want the box will call you first thing in the morning and will come get it
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 pm

The custom fiberglass speaker box is SOLD!! Thank you
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:36 pm

No double din's ? Geez
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:49 am

ill take a spool of 1/0
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Outlawz
Eternal_Outlawz

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Nintendo DS and CD Player is sold. Thanx
Back to top Go down
extreme kustomz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
extreme kustomz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

what you asking on the lot of 2 1/0 wire and rack? also that first lot of wire and the phoenix gold componets?

bout to start my next build and all that could really come in handy

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mitzutuner
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More   Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large Lot of Car Audio. Kicker, JL, Pioneer, PG + Lots More
Page 1 of 1