Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Vote_lcapCRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Voting_barCRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Vote_lcapCRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Voting_barCRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs louisiana 2010 record chef quad records Audiopipe drive kyle Johncarr world crank silence pics 80inches state crzyblondgrl finals stereo dollar build contest disc globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......

Go down 
+17
shadescustomtint
idbl_fanatic
Celica*Chick
dbdaddy
supadave
jkrob21
mod4000
slumpinhonda
Team Big'Un
Skip01
Navi
Gabe Sanchez
thunderchicken
quad box
2003f150
Stingraysevenout
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm

SO ANYWAY... Customer (female) comes in shop and seems really embarrassed to talk .... Finally i told her whats up you look like you need to ask something.... She then goes on to tell me her pet flying squirell, had gotten out when she was driving back to go to A and M..... I laughed then said ohhhh wait your serious... She put her head down and looked back up with a tear in her eye..... So i said where is it... She said welll i can hear him in my dash behind tha radio..... So i pulled around and carefully started pulling panels.... I must say this was a crzy request butt couldn't find anything.... So after about an hour i told her ARE YOU SURE OR DID SOMEONE PUT YOU UP TO THIS...

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Dlfkdjk001

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Dlfkdjk002

So then we all know i cant stand to see a woman cry so i kept looking and right as i was giving up and putting stuff back together the litttle fuckker popped his head out then went back into the dash.....ROFLMAO... Well now its on i said and tore that car apart... LOL she was like OMG YOUR A NUT......Anyway found him and here is a pick of the slick little bastard ... Yup i got those digits.....LOL

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Dlfkdjk003
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 pm

I cant see tha pic of the squirll at bottom...DID IT WORK?
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

It worked.....crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 pm

you have got to be kidding LoL!!!!

i guess thats better than finding a 5lb brick of coke in a box chevy.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 pm

quad box wrote:
you have got to be kidding LoL!!!!

i guess thats better than finding a 5lb brick of coke in a box chevy.

WELL QUAD IF I FOUND 2 KEYS OF COKE I WOULD NOT BE ON THA FORUM TODAY THAT IS FOR SURE......ROFLMAO... IT WAS CRAZY THOUGH AND THE GIRL WAS A KNOCKOUT....
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm

You're my hero Jimbo!! muah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Aww that was a great story and now you proved your a great guy....shhhhh... but don't worry I didn't tell anyone that YOU DID!

Awesome job
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 pm

THANKS GIRLIES.... YOU KNOW DEEP IN THERE IM KINDA NICE..... I GOT A WEAK SPOT FOR THE LADIES.....
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:00 pm

thats freakin crazy....
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Isn't it weird that a lady with a lost squirell in her dash would find her way to Jimbo's shop scratch

Fate is a weird thing some times. I hope you used that to your advantage Jimbo. That was great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

OF COURSE I DID... YOU KNOW ME MY BROTHA...
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:19 pm

She must of heard about the squirrel in you avatar and knew you would helpa fellow squirrel owner.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Pics of the girl?

Crazy story haha. That thing is tiny, I woulda lost it longgg ime again, especially if it can fly haha
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Its really more of a jump instead of fly.. And it was a baby. I got a couple ill put up later. Yup all my guys told her about my squirell nutzzzz and how he left for awhile and brought me back a bud when he got home....hehe ya know the one in the avitar right now........ Good times.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:35 pm

This would only happen to you brother
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Send her my way Jimbo hehe
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Thats my boy. Digits and all
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:10 pm

So you got the squirrels digits Jimbo? How nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

that is just crazy man, funny as hell, hell my kids thank you jimbo lol i am glad you got something out of the deal(her digits) especially if she was a knock out. but i was like you at first man there is no way she could have been serious.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:41 am

i once had some police from next door to have us pull the dash anf find over 2 pounds of weed. too bad they stayed there the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 am

i think the squirrel is a sign from god
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Awwww how cute that little squirrel! I noticed the girl is a Theta by her sweatshirt! Thetas are sweethearts! Nice job finding the squirrel! Bet you made her day! Smile
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I have read in a while!! Great!!!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Jimbo what squirrel was you looking for? Hahahahha Thats a good story tho I'm sure you made her day, Hey at least she showed it to you
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:30 pm

for sure one of the craziest things i have heard of... can't even think of anything that can top this... cept jaffe belly dancing... i do have a question... lil squirrel nutzz... wit dem hangin dwn like they do, do they ever get roadrash from runnin around gettin you your green?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Yes sir you have to keep them covered with neosporin....hehe glides across the grass that way
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm

BOOOOOO

This thread is a fail, no pics of the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Twisted Evil your moms a failure Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil your moms a failure Twisted Evil

Perhaps....but no thread about her Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrew2944r
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Andrew2944r

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

ahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......   CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZY REQUEST AT THE SHOP TODAY......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: