Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Vote_lcapNFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Voting_barNFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Vote_lcapNFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Voting_barNFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef stereo finals state broken crank Audiopipe quad 2010 crzyblondgrl records songs record world 80inches kyle dollar disc build louisiana contest Johncarr globe silence pics drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

NFL whos going to the superbowl

Go down 
+12
Mike Jaffe
BBGIC
Corey J
mod4000
Gabe Sanchez
Big Ed
thunderchicken
Navi
sanman
aphinney
lostdutchman70523
Team Kracker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Philly vs Arizona

Ravens vs Steelers

I say Cardinals and Steelers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 am

aphinney wrote:
im gion for the cards...but i think steelers will win

I agree. I think thsteelers will be a lil too much for the cards.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 am

good point but i think some of thought the eagles d would be the same, the cards just keeping shutting the critics up. I do hope its a great super bowl.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 am

This isnt the eagles D ! This is the nastiest D in the league . If you think that Boldin and Fitz want to come across the middle on this D your crazier than Quad making it to finals !
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:55 am

DAMNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Corey J wrote:
This isnt the eagles D ! This is the nastiest D in the league . If you think that Boldin and Fitz want to come across the middle on this D your crazier than Quad making it to finals !

No Steelers fan but this is so true!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:20 pm

believe me i understand that, but didn't we all think the pats would destroy the giants last year in the super bowl and that was probably the best offense i've ever seen. Either way the super bowl will be full of big hits and big plays i think.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Corey J wrote:

That was totally awsome.... Im still laughing GREAT MATERIAL..... For a steelers fan affraid JK who loves ya baby

STEELERS FTW
Back to top Go down
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:37 pm

I think the Cards got this.

I also think larry fitzgerald will be on the cover of Maddon 2010 also.

Now that the spotlight is on him he is doing the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 pm

I like fitzgerald but Cory's right, he runs that cross route and he will end up like Mcgehee
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Corey J wrote:

Problem with Pit is the "O". one of the worst in the league. If tha cars jump out like thye did with Philly, Pit's "O" does not have the firepower to get it back like the Eagles did.

Phoenix Offense was like #4 in the NFL, Pitt #26. Opposite on Defense. Cards defense however has played as good as any last few games.

IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 am

Pitts O is just fine ! If you get to Big Ben can you bring him down without him making the big play ! You have to realize Warner cant break the pocket to make big plays and thats what he will have to do to beat this D ! Good Luck to that , nobody else has all year , where as the steelers have an ace in there sleave , Troy Polamalu ! Who do the Cards have that can match the intensitity of the Steelers , the cards O and D better have their heads on a swivel , that hits coming and they know it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL whos going to the superbowl   NFL whos going to the superbowl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL whos going to the superbowl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2