Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
florida? - Page 2 Vote_lcapflorida? - Page 2 Voting_barflorida? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
florida? - Page 2 Vote_lcapflorida? - Page 2 Voting_barflorida? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build silence 80inches disc Johncarr state dollar pics 2010 quad record globe records broken louisiana world Audiopipe drive crank kyle finals stereo crzyblondgrl chef songs contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

florida?

Go down 
+9
SPL2K
2003f150
Big Ed
thunderchicken
OnYrMrk
SBFRK
Talonesi
Team Kracker
scionsoloxb
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 am

Well as i watched the second half, i saw percy harven make some incredilble runs for florida to help set up tebow in the red zone. And if i'm correct the Florida D made a point to say no 60points will be put on us. Bradford couldn't handle the pressure.

Tebow is smart for coming back for one more year, i think urban meyer will tweak the offense some to make it more of a throwing game for them so tebow can work on his mechanics to prepare him for the nfl. Also, the sec east won't be as strong this year upcoming year as georgia will be taking a step back due to many players leaving and south carolina will be just south carolina.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 am

Big Ed wrote:
Well as i watched the second half, i saw percy harven make some incredilble runs for florida to help set up tebow in the red zone. And if i'm correct the Florida D made a point to say no 60points will be put on us. Bradford couldn't handle the pressure.

Tebow is smart for coming back for one more year, i think urban meyer will tweak the offense some to make it more of a throwing game for them so tebow can work on his mechanics to prepare him for the nfl. Also, the sec east won't be as strong this year upcoming year as georgia will be taking a step back due to many players leaving and south carolina will be just south carolina.

Agreed on bradford! I think he lost his confidence after throwing the couple interceptions, after that he was toast on a stick.

On the other hand Im excited about the cheifs getting Pioli maybe he will help bring something fresh to my favorite losers.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 am

I heard tebow will be taking snaps under center alot more this coming up year.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 pm

That is what tebow needs for sure.

As for the chiefs, since i am a diehard charger fan, i will say they did take a step in the right direction with pioli and finally got rid of peterson who killed the franchise thats for sure. don't be surprised if mike shannahan gets a phone call from pioli for a head coaching job. You know shannahan would love to stick it to the broncos since he was fired, he did it to the raiders when they let him go. Use the draft picks wisely KC..oh yeah there is a pretty good qb that is a free agent his name is Matt Cassel, you can't tellm e pioli hasn't already though about that. Should be interesting for the chiefs now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

florida? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: florida?   florida? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

florida?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2