Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapWOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barWOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapWOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barWOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank state Johncarr world quad finals pics dollar Audiopipe contest broken 80inches kyle silence louisiana 2010 drive stereo build chef globe disc songs record records crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Twisted Image
AudioAnonymous
Klindath
Moparbass28
justbump'n
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Man you know i was thinking the other day and was like i remember when a 1000watt amp would have to push 4 to 8 sub's and now it can now a sub 1 sub can handle that with ease!!!!!!!! Shocked It just blow's my mind to think that we got sub's that can burp 10,000watt's of POWER!!!!!!1 SUB!!!!!!And i was talking to a guy that dont compete he just love's his music and in his daily driver he's running a 5,000watt amp!!!!I run that and it's just about to rip my truck apart!!! lol! But i see the INDUSTRY changing to what i like to call the EARTH SHAKER SUB'S!!!!These are sub's that require so much power that you need 1 really big amp or alot of big amp's just to make it move!!!!! Smile All I got to say is this is so AWESOME!!!!!!! Twisted Evil I mean think if you could hit what Scott Owen's did with just 2 or 4 sub's!!!!!!And maybe just 2 or 4 amp's!!!!All I got to say is big shout out to all the tech guy's and the companies for making this possible!!!!!!Some think that car audio is dying i say this is the rebirth!!! Very Happy So let me know what you think about this!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:56 am

I think I can hang...with power classes...!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:56 am

sure you can.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Yea just what i thought!!!!!!!They got alot of micro car's over there!!!!I mean were getting the Smart Car!!!!! I wonder what kinda #'s it will put up???? Shocked Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!!!!!!!!I didnt think i would see this!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2