Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Vote_lcapOur host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Voting_barOur host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Vote_lcapOur host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Voting_barOur host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank 80inches contest silence Audiopipe stereo world louisiana chef 2010 build Johncarr record globe crzyblondgrl kyle finals quad songs disc records drive pics broken state dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Empty
PostSubject: Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero.   Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Kicker Dealer Risks own Mortality to Save Three Lives
Friday, 12 December 2008

The sun sets over the Pacific Ocean near Puerto Vallarta, where KICKER dealer Julio Amezcua recently rescued three people. This is drama that can only happen in the movies. We can assure, however, that KICKER®️ dealer Julio Amezcua and the trio alive today due to his quick action are no actors.

On the recent KICKER Dealer Family Excursion to Puerto Vallarta in mid-November, Julio of J&J Auto Sounds (Las Vegas) risked his own life and saved three people from drowning in the Pacific Ocean. "Maybe God sent me," Julio concluded.

"I almost lost everything in a matter of five minutes," said the wife and mother of those rescued.

With only two days remaining on the trip, Julio and KICKER sales representative Carlos Jimenez (Tree and Associates of Chicago) decided they wanted to venture outside of the resort.

"We wanted to go where the local people go," Carlos said. They chose an hour-and-a-half north of Puerto Vallarta, in Rincon de Guayabitos. While there, the group chose to grab a bite to eat at an ocean-side restaurant. As they were dining, they struck up a conversation with a large group at the table next to them.

"After they ate, about half of their group decided to go swimming," Carlos explained. "It wasn't long before we started hearing people scream for help. People tried to rescue them but they were getting sucked in, too."

At that moment, Julio ran into the ocean. Within a minute or so, he successfully pulled two children and their father from the water. Everyone was fine, and Julio sustained the only injury – a sprained ankle.

He described the incident further, saying, "A big wave went over me, and I couldn't get my head above water. Then I felt something push me up, and all of a sudden, the youngest child was in my arms. I don't know how it happened.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->
Julio told The 12 Volt News “The two little girls were so frightened. Luckily I was able to get the youngest girl in my arms and then reached the other girl and their father. Someone threw an innertube from shore and we made it out of the water safely.”

"I hadn't swam for 10 years because I used to be paralyzed," Julio said. "But that day, I didn't even think about it. I just wanted to get the people out."
Back to top Go down

Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero.   Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:40 am

Gave me goosebumps....Great story
Back to top Go down

Our host this Sunday, Julio Amezcua is a hero.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: