Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Vote_lcapthanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Voting_barthanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Vote_lcapthanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Voting_barthanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals pics contest globe broken Johncarr world records stereo louisiana crzyblondgrl Audiopipe drive chef silence dollar record 2010 build quad 80inches songs kyle state crank disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN

Go down 
+9
2loudcrew
loburbon
shadescustomtint
DMAN
mod4000
Mike Jaffe
audiolife
Navi
n-stereo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Empty
PostSubject: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:59 pm

cheers
it took a lot of work from many many people .
first thanks my my wife and family for the support . Her encouragement,support ,and love is amazing .
Gerold O ,don't know what i would have done without ya brother from another mother ! Thanks
a year and a half ago , i met this "new" guy that came into my shop . he was very bright and cheerful he said he was into spl rides . i told him i was as well and showed him my spl ride . he must have been laughing inside when i showed him . i was doing so many things wrong Shocked . he has provided so much help and advise and been an outstanding coach . all the stupid questions i've had for him over the last 20+ months . special thanks goes out to my #1 4X world championship coach AND world champion
Mr. Gabe Sanchez
thanks Gabe cheers
McCain Audio Team ,thanks for al the hard work and extra support .your dedication ,hard work, and friendship is very appreciated .
team 33 . you guys ROCK . the support and friendship is awesome .
Michael ,we may not have gotten together yet for testing ,but your advise and support were heard hundreds of miles away here !damm your loud lol
Robert, thanks for your friendship ,encouragement and advise . your sportsmanship is great !
thanks also to Team Big'Un and Team DB Drive . it was great meeting you all !

thanks to my sponsors
Johnathan @ T3 AUDIO for world champion level booooom , dam powerful subs !
Team Pioneer for the support and the best car stereos
Powerbass usa ( great reliable power amps )and Kinetik for the horse power
the ONLY thing at usaci finals that broke was a door handle .we played it safe ,didn't go all the way up and had a wonderful time . ( Jaffe told me to keep it down )thanks Mike Jaffe . i may not listen to ya next time lol .
the amount of time ,hard work and money was overwhelming at times. being involved in audio since the mid 80's has taught me a lot .competing in car audio (first in sq,then spl) has been a wonderful learning experience. i see the 170 as very very achievable legal and outlaw now. becoming a world champion and getting to this level makes me appreciate and respect fellow competitors even more than ever . Cheers to all my fellow competitors for there hard work and dedication . Many of you have challenged me to be my best and i truly appreciate that ! CHEERS !

Last edited by n-stereo on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Helluva job, congrats on your season.
Back to top Go down
audiolife
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Great job and congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.180db.com
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:09 pm

thanks guys . it was great meeting all of you ! yes even you Scott Smile
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 pm

dont make me blush Razz
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

i like the blushing of your cheeks when you were slapped @ finals lol . sorry , couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm

That was more like bruising, damn nene.....
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Navi wrote:
That was more like bruising, damn nene.....
I HEAR THAT ! what a way to show some love huh lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 pm

n-stereo wrote:
i like the blushing of your cheeks when you were slapped @ finals lol . sorry , couldn't resist

Andrew,
Don't worry about slapping Scott at Finals. If he'd have been upset, he'd have headed over to your area and farted. Then your engine wouldn't have started, the paint would have peeled off the van and you'd have needed oxgen.

Congratulations on a fabulous season with USACi and Drags. And Happy Thanksgiving too.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Good job Andrew.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Good to see you again champ, great job!!!! Looking forward to some shows down there this coming spring, see ya soon......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 am

thanks Robert and Daren !
Daren , we are starting extra early , like Sunday Dec. 7th 2008 @1pm !
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 am

n-stereo wrote:

Ouch!! that to much snow to trailer through this time a year bro, hope you have another later on, we will all be there for sure, keep in touch.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 am

n-stereo wrote:

I just looked. Didn't see anything scheduled for either organization. Not being as nosy as I am curious.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Priscilla and the offspring.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Glad to see you do so well at finals hella #z bro hope to see you in padre looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 pm

it was nice to met you at finals andrew. wish i could've checked out your van more
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Congrats Andrew! Impressive year taking world championships in two organizations. Best of luck next year.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 am

im just glad youmade it there drew. i never want to help roll your van off a trailer on a floor jack again. almost soiled myslef. i was scared LOL. congrats drew. see ya monday lol.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:09 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
n-stereo wrote:

I just looked. Didn't see anything scheduled for either organization. Not being as nosy as I am curious.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Priscilla and the offspring.

thanks Mike Smile if you check now you will find the sound off . our sixth sound off in 2008 at our shop . Mike , we need you to visit ,play , and have some fun with us more often in 2009 Cool
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 am

Andrew what state are you in?
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:19 pm

new mexico ! not old mexico lol
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Cool! So you speak English then scratch
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 pm

congrats andrew, the van was money well spent. see ya at padre hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:37 am

n-stereo wrote:

thanks Mike Smile if you check now you will find the sound off . our sixth sound off in 2008 at our shop . Mike , we need you to visit ,play , and have some fun with us more often in 2009 Cool

Found it! Are you doing it yourself or is Cory coming up to help you? In either event, I hope the store kicks a little bootie due to your efforts. Need anything, yell! "Hi" to all.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 am

Cory's not coming for this one . its a toys for tots charity event . should be fun fun .
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Cool! So you speak English then scratch
yessy , or i try to speak English lol .

thanks Charles ! hopefully you can get your van together and do a higher score next time cheers i'm not planning on padre . as you well know its a lot of time and money .time being more expensive than anything .
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:55 am

thanks again everyone for the kind words . i've received help from so many people . the original post encompasses dozens of people to thank Very Happy it was great meeting and talking to people at finals .that was one of the best things at finals
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:54 am

Great job andrew you even did good pulling it on the trailer bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN   thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks from ANDREW MCCAIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: