Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Vote_lcapgive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Voting_bargive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Vote_lcapgive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Voting_bargive - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records Audiopipe 80inches drive crank chef songs Johncarr state world disc crzyblondgrl pics kyle broken contest finals build louisiana stereo dollar globe quad silence record 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team

Go down 
+24
tijuana_no
bruce-bruce
rd s10
ibbangin
nebrsq
Crash
supadave
Kicker Kevin
n-stereo
PhatSam
XFL-Leader
BBGIC
slumpinhonda
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
gameoverstreeta
Navi
bassahaulic
sanman
Big Ed
Tim Schaffer
mod4000
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

In your own words Everyone Please decribe the word Team!
and how it applies to you!

Because some people do not understand! Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 pm

kickercrx wrote:
and pie is pie

yes make Mine Hairless pie! a big slice too Exclamation
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Can the Quarter back win the game alone?
Can the Nascar driver win the race alone?
Why do all these sports work as a Team?

For me, my team is my family, and my friends in car audio-even though we compete head to head at times.
Helping eachother get to the next level to acheive a personal best. Sooner or later, we find ourselves near the top.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

my definition is simple... if there is someone that likes to do things a cetain way and ask for ur help and yall are all family but u dont want to do it but u do it anyway... then ur mad because u didn't want to do it , then he takes u to ihop and then yall are cool... thats what it's all about.....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

ibbangin wrote:
my definition is simple... if there is someone that likes to do things a cetain way and ask for ur help and yall are all family but u dont want to do it but u do it anyway... then ur mad because u didn't want to do it , then he takes u to ihop and then yall are cool... thats what it's all about.....
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats it! way ahead of you now! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH scratch scratch study study afro Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:04 pm

it's all bout pancakes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 pm

and walfuls
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 pm

pizza mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:16 pm

rd s10 wrote:
and walfuls
let O.T do ur typing for u bro....lolol...jk but seriously....hehehehehheheheh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:20 pm

White castles bitches
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Yeah don't hate mr street beat man they sale white castel at heb that Dung Pile gave me the shits
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 pm

thats why they call them sliders
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 pm

white castle, that Dung Pile souldnt even be allowed to be sold.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm

ummmmmm gooooooooooooooood
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

lololololol..... never ate white castle but thats what they say????
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 pm

FOR BURGERS THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE ...................................IN N OUT .THE ONLY GOOD THINK WORTH GOING TO CALIFORNIA FOR.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:01 pm

IN AND OUT IS DA SHIIIIIT THE ONLY REASON IODE VISIT CALI
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:24 pm

I had alot of fun when I was part of a team, I still am good friends with some of them and I call them to make sure they are still apart of my life.

I dont think a team has anything to do with winning. It happenes to be a byproduct of a well working team.

I need a team to help me with new things now, and I have a few people with me. Anyone else wanna do some body work, suspension, interior, and dress-up and motor work on a crx? haha
Back to top Go down
highrollercivic
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
highrollercivic

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Since i have only been in this sport for 4 years and with a Team for 2 years, i have seen how a team works. Always there for each other, work on others cars when those people are not around, even tho i am like the little guy in the team, when we have someone who needs help or something we have given up our stuff to make someone else loud or make their car even better for them.

This year with Danny B. i have learned more in 4 months then i have learned in all my years with cars and friendship. i think o fit this way if a team doesnt stick together that team will fall apart in a heartbeat.

Theres been times when other teams who come to our shows and something goes wrong with their car and we have put our effort out to help them out with their cars.

Guess what i am saying is, if there wasn't a team to help me out i would not be where i am at now. TEAMWORK and FAMILY
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:08 pm

another thing that will destroy a team is jelousey
Back to top Go down
RichieRich
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
RichieRich

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:50 am

For the most part I would say the whole organization --USACI is a team. yes there are some that will not help one another out but over all I see a team. Back in the day when I was competing hard , there was many that was there to lend a helping hand. They know who they are. Even then I would still go to local comp's to help out the new guy's. I found that to be so important . They are the future of the sport. The more new competitors that stay in the larger the organization becomes, the more competition we have. imo.
Ritchey
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 pm

sanman wrote:
another thing that will destroy a team is jelousey

Question were did that come from , thats one thing I never was aware of on our team then or now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 pm

RichieRich wrote:
For the most part I would say the whole organization --USACI is a team. yes there are some that will not help one another out but over all I see a team. Back in the day when I was competing hard , there was many that was there to lend a helping hand. They know who they are. Even then I would still go to local comp's to help out the new guy's. I found that to be so important . They are the future of the sport. The more new competitors that stay in the larger the organization becomes, the more competition we have. imo.
Ritchey

I Agree, when we have a fallen brother Ive seen everyone come to try and help USACi competitors are the best in that aspect for sure!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Donny you asked a general ? iom giving General answers, and you wanna make them seem there abut you or your current team you have.

Jelousey isnt something only around you but many teams you cant keep everyone on a team happy.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Team is what it is, No I in team, Our team is always a group effort,Everything about our team is a group decision,We are family,friends, even other competitors, It is about having fun enjoying the competitive side of it and being part of the USACI family, nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team   give - Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Everyone please give your explanation of the word Team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: