Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Vote_lcapfinals - ok i have cooled off since finals Voting_barfinals - ok i have cooled off since finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Vote_lcapfinals - ok i have cooled off since finals Voting_barfinals - ok i have cooled off since finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar stereo globe broken contest build quad chef world Audiopipe silence 80inches songs drive Johncarr kyle 2010 pics records record louisiana finals state crzyblondgrl disc crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ok i have cooled off since finals

Go down 
+6
tijuana_no
Crush
dlechner
Magoo
jkrob21
jsketoe
10 posters
AuthorMessage

finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Empty
PostSubject: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:09 pm

its all gravy

Last edited by cadencechef on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:16 pm

no you didn't deserve that.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:43 pm

It would appear that someone showed some very poor sportsmanship toward Chef at Finals this past weekend.

I have spoken with him and quite frankly his feelings are very hurt by this action.

He got pissed about the way his car was treated and decided to have a flame session about it. Only instead of speaking the real reason why he was upset he took the "trailer park" comments to heart and thought that it was his lack of funding that caused this issue.

He has admitted to me that he had a somewhat bad attitude at finals but in his defense he seemed to be catching hell from a few people over the weekend. He spoke to me at finals and stated that several people were talking trash in front of him about his install and equipment. It gave him a bad taste for the show from the start.

Some of you may already know this but our Chef was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident a few years ago. He was plowed by a semi truck that did not see him. While he was in ICU at the hospital for days, several guys from Cadence came and stayed by his side and even took his wife out to dinner each night.

To ole Chef Kyle this support meant a lot. Hence the reason he still uses and promotes their product.

HE DID HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE! Hopefully he can rectify the damage he has done to himself and carry on in the lanes. Props to Cadence for their support through this mans hard times.

After speaking with him, I beleive he understands the mistakes he has made and will strive to build by the books and take tuning to the next level in order to make himself and his sponsors more presentable and competitive next season.

We shall see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:52 am

its all gravy

Last edited by cadencechef on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:07 pm

This happen 2 one of our cars last year that was in sq up n omaha and he had no reason 2 enter he new he wasn't going 2 win but just ment the world 2 him 2 b able 2 have his car at finals and he had soda spilled all over n trunck on amps on the dash etc he even had cds stolen out of his car.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:25 pm

WTF!!!! This has to be stopped. That is complete Bull!!!!! Chef, on behalf of USACI competitors, I apologize!
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 am

if i ever seen someone do this i would drop them before the soda soaked in.

to whomever is the piece of Dung Pile.

go away don't come back we don't want you here.
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 am

no matter what level you are at everyone is welcome.

we have classes for a reason.

it is Dung Pile like this that causes people to not compete again.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 am

Chef, i am very sorry this happen to you .There is no reason that this happens to anyone in this type of competitions.
I was going to call you , but i was waiting for you to cool down .I will give you a call and again sorry this happen to you.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 am

You know what? I have been quiet the past few days thinking about how to respond to this but I am not buying it. If, and only if that happened to you, that sucks but you know what? You still have burnt that bridge with me. Nobody, and I mean nobody attacks my charachter and and trashes my name on here. I have worked extremely hard to have the repetition I have built up in this sport. Then you come out and try and destroy my integrity that I worked so hard to create.
I have never ever heard of anyone spilling drinks on someones car at a world finals. If it happened last year, this is the first I have heard of that. I just hope that this isnt a ploy to get your name off the hot seat. You pissed alot of people off on here and I am not so forthcoming to give my forgivness. Calling me a joke and a poser and pumpkin and all that crap has ruined any respect that I would have had for you. Sorry dude but like I said, that bridge is burnt and dont come asking my opinion for nothing!! I just think this story of the soda is all bs or i think you would have said something sooner than ya did. Your not fooling me guy. anyways, i am done with this subject and i am done with you chef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

its all gravy

Last edited by cadencechef on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 pm

I wanna see pics of the soda damage.
If you can't post pics...I call BS and I'm deleting this issue from the fourms. If you can, no arguments, post on.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 pm

I thought this post was locked earlier
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:30 pm

thnk I should lock it?
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:00 pm

no.....but I already raised the bullsh!t flag on another topic
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 pm

It is a bit convinient that someone poured soda on his system? scratch

I have been around almost all of the sq guys at some point in time. And this does not fit The character of any of them. They are the most supportive group you will come across.

If you did get soda poured on your car that is tradgic and sucks but I am sure that it was not an sq competitor who did it. we just dont roll that way.

Futhermore if this was the case you still dont have the right to attack others with out merit and proof.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:05 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
no.....but I already raised the bullsh!t flag on another topic

LOL that's our Mickey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok i have cooled off since finals   finals - ok i have cooled off since finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i have cooled off since finals
Page 1 of 1