Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Vote_lcapfinals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Voting_barfinals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Vote_lcapfinals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Voting_barfinals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo crzyblondgrl 2010 contest chef songs Audiopipe quad Johncarr state globe silence world disc louisiana dollar kyle 80inches crank finals pics build drive record records broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks

Go down 
+3
2loudcrew
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
TECH114
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Empty
PostSubject: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:05 am

My 2008 Usaci world finals adventure.
My friend punked out with his trailer and did not show up. At the last minute, we had to secure a transport that will get us there in time. Much props to a stranger that steped up.
We had to book a flight the night before finals because of the change in transport. Friday morning I looked at the ticket, it said flight leaves Laguardia December 4. WTF. I had to pay double to change my flight.
We arrive in Dallas Friday evening waiting on the trailer. Due to bad weather, that was a no go. I said we will keep van at the hotel overnight. I got a call at 2 a.m., the trailer had to stay at the weight station for 10 hours. It was stuck in Arkansas. Well one thing led to another, we finally got our vehicles Saturday evening.
Now we could'nt take our vehicles into the building because it was not inspected by the fire marshall. It was left outside overnight which sucks. I had to charge the batt and get the van ready by 10 a.m. Sunday. I went to compete without testing and making sure everything was good.
I compete in 2 classes and did my World Record run back to back without charging the batt.
Thank god everything work out right finally.

I like to thank my friends who help me to get my van ready. You know who you are.

Thanks to george Vortex for getting a trailer just in time.

Thanks Jeff (sanman) for always answer any questions I have. You always give me your honest opinion.

Thank you everyone at finals for all yor concerns governing my van. You guys made me feel strong knowing I was not the only one worried about my van. thank god it showed up.

A big thanks to all USACi Staff (Ralph, Mike, Don and others) for all your understanding. You guys rock.

Wow, what a team I join. Broken silence, you guys (everyone) are the best. Top notch in my book. Everyone is there to help each other. this is what a team is about. Watch out 2009 it will get even better. Ain't nothing silent about this team. The numbers speak for themselves. Very Happy

Charles you are master at this sport. One of the best. Thanks for adding me to your team.

My dad( R.I.P) and mom for making me believe in myself. For making me strive to be the beat I can be in everything I do. I will always remember your great encouragement.

Most of all, my girl Lovin for staying up all those sleepless nights with me. You had alot to do with the build. All the hard work and time you put in. Thanks for sacrificing your birthday every year to be at finals with me. This year you couldn't get a better present than this.

My World Championshp and World Record is dedicated to all you guys.

It was nice meeting everyone at finals. Too much name to list. I met and made so much new friends. Very Happy Everyone at finals is a winner in my book. USACI this is one big family. I am happy to be part of.

Now it is time to set my 2009 goals..... cheers

p.s. If I left anyone out please forgive me, it is not intentional..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 am

Wow what a struggle getting to there! Im glad it paid off for you!
congrats Champ!
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 am

Congrats Kumar. Hope you have a safe trip home and no problems with the vehicles getting back intact.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Kumar your a bad ass dude man I love the fact that you give Nice so much shiiiiit as I do lol. Information and honest opinions are whats usually missing in most peoples life glad I can be there for that part.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 pm

Congrats Kumar, not taking anything away from everyone else this weekend but to me your number was the most impressive, and your crazy azz just sat in there doing it too!
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Grats Kumar, Crazy A$$ number!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Good job man
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Thanks everyone.
Joe I am home safe but my van will be home on monday. I hope you made it home safe.
Scott words like that is what gives me more encouragement. thanks
Rob thanks for the advise on the seats. Let me know when you are going to send the swivel out? thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks   finals - My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 2008 world finals Adventure and thanks
Page 1 of 1