Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Way to go Kenny Coleman Vote_lcapWay to go Kenny Coleman Voting_barWay to go Kenny Coleman Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Way to go Kenny Coleman Vote_lcapWay to go Kenny Coleman Voting_barWay to go Kenny Coleman Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr contest state broken disc crank Audiopipe record world stereo pics crzyblondgrl build finals dollar silence globe quad drive kyle chef songs 2010 records 80inches louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Way to go Kenny Coleman

Go down 
+6
thunderchicken
scionsoloxb
memphis_yota
supadave
mod4000
tigerh4rf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Way to go Kenny Coleman Empty
PostSubject: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am

So my man how does it feel to be a world champion??way to go congrads knew you could do it
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 pm

That yota is sick. 156.7 db at 50htz. Specially when ur the one in it
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Rob u should have heard it at scrapin the coast 159 that damn thing hurt was u that guy that thought he had a nose bleed??? that was freakin crazy yo Kenny whas next u feeling a 160 in sb???
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm

lol hey rob i feel ya man i think you seen my vids that i took in biloxi earliar this year with the three 15's an that was on a burp man that was sick but i wanna sat in the new setup i gotta sat in that man 56.7 on music man i bet that Dung Pile is just off the chain man.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks Craig. It feels good to win and I definitly have my work cut out for me next year.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm

kenny great number,sounds mean and moves a little bit of air. Smile great job sb4 champ!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:56 pm

ryan a lil bit of air lol man come on you have to admit for a sealed box it moves some air man lol, but i see you took sb2 again this year congrats bro maybe one of these years i will strip of that title lol good luck in 09 guys
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:05 am

supadave wrote:
ryan a lil bit of air lol man come on you have to admit for a sealed box it moves some air man lol, but i see you took sb2 again this year congrats bro maybe one of these years i will strip of that title lol good luck in 09 guys
maybe. king
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 am

great number man good luck next year
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 am

Hey Kenny u got your championship I got a challenge for you now u can help me and dave get one to!!! hahah seriously i need to hit you up with some ?s for setup next year getting ready to compete hard and make finals jus need some of your advice k man thnax bro later
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 am

oh yeah Kenny can you pm your cell # and the best time to reach you man later bro
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 am

Congrats Kenny. Nice meeting you at finals. That truck is sic! Sounds good, loud as hell, and clean install. Also thanks for helping me get my personal best outlaw score.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:00 am

Great Job Kenny, man that thing was loud as hell and sealed you the man Kenny. Cant wait to see it next year, Congrats bro......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:13 am

Kenny whats the next show you gonna be at?? I wanna see and hear this thing....I am very impressed you used a sealed box and did that number. What does it burp??
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:40 am

Bret I have never burped that setup. I finished putting the subs together Saturday morning. I really wasn't even sure of the frequency to play. Next show will be sometime in march, since I have already started tearing down everything.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:46 am

2loudcrew wrote:
Congrats Kenny. Nice meeting you at finals. That truck is sic! Sounds good, loud as hell, and clean install. Also thanks for helping me get my personal best outlaw score.
Thanks Joe it is friends made like you that will keep me in this sport. Keep in touch on the shows you will going to and I will add more wendys spl training to see if we can't up the bar on your truck
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 pm

So you going ported?? I need to rebuild but am too lazy. I never expected to get my truck burping 158's ever. I built it just to beat and demo at shows mostly. I cant find a song for 47hz either. I gain like .8-1 db from 44 hz to 47 hz.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:36 pm

By the way kenny where you running all rd subs and amps and which ones??
Back to top Go down
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:50 pm

Kenny worked hella hard on making his truck loud and still be able to play pretty much anything you want at a high level.

He basically lived at one of my dealers shops for a couple months.

Glad you did it but now he's talking crazy for next year, lol
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Bret I was using Rd sonance subs and 3250 amps. I am keeping the enclosure sealed just making some modifications. 47 hertz hit me up some time. Got a couple in that range.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Yeah thats how I built mine to play anything loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Kenny Coleman   Way to go Kenny Coleman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to go Kenny Coleman
Page 1 of 1